Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Limited has declared DMRC Result for all those candidates who appeared for DMRC Exam. Candidate who were participated in Psychological Test on 24.07.2017 to 29.08.2017 for the for the post of Customer Relations Assistant (CRA)-NE02, may check DMRC Results from official site through online mode by taking some following steps which are represented below. Desperately waiting candidates for DMRC Result 2017, they can check from this page.
Want to know how many Candidates are Shortlisted? Corporation has shortlisted the 3378 names for Further process of Document Verification and Interview which be schedule from 03.10.2017 to 23.10.2017. Aspirants may get outcome of Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Ltd. Exam instantly by Roll No. or Name. To clutch more information about DMRC Result 2018 such as steps to download, conducting body please go through this page which is well modified by dedicated team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
Steps to download DMRC Result:
Applicants may follow the below provided steps to check outcome of given examination by following the stated steps which is provided for your easiness, please have a look….
- First of all you need to visit the official website of Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Ltd which is “delhimetrorail.com”
- On home page of official site go to “Careers” tab which is available on top of the page.
- From the next page you need to follow “Result of Psycho test and Interview schedule for the post of CRA (NE02)” link.
- While hitting on that link, Your result will be displayed on your computer screen.
- Find out your Roll Number / Register Number or Name
- Applicants must take the hard copy of their result and keep safe it for future use.
Contenders may check Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Ltd. result outcome through its official website from the below section or from the direct link. Contenders may check their marks by entering their correct details.
To Download your DMRC Result Press Here>>> Download PDF
Details about the Examination:
Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Ltd had successfully conducted Psychological Test on 24.07.2017 to 29.08.2017, for those candidates who had applied for the recruitment on the posts of Customer Relations Assistant (CRA)-NE02. Now on the behalf of candidate’s performances in exam applicants, organization has shortlisted the 3378 candidate and has been published their names & roll no. by the organization on its official website. Now, those who are found eligible may appear to undergo the further process of Document Verification and Interview which will be organize from 03.10.2017 to 23.10.2017.
Essential Documents/ Certificates to be produced for Document Verification & Interview:
- Proof of Date of Birth (High School/Matriculation)
- Proof of having passed Requisite Qualification with Provisional or Original Degree certificates, Computer Certificate, by the time of Psycho Test.
- SC/ST/OBC certificates, if belonging to reserved community and requiring concession/relaxation.
- In case of OBC certificate, their caste should be in Central List. Certificates should be current with sub-caste and non-creamy layer clause and not more than one year old.
Venue of DV/ Interview:
DMRC Training Institute,
Shastri Park, Delhi-110053
(Location- within 1Km on Kashmiri Gate
ISBT-Shahdara Road on Yamuna Bridge)
Date of Document Verification & Interview: 03.10.2017 to 23.10.2017 at 9 am
You may check Official Website, for obtaining more information regarding DMRC Result 2017- 2018. After reading this notification if you have any query then you can leave comment in below stated comment box we will sort out your problem as soon as possible.
Dear visitors! Keep on visiting this page www.recruitmentinboxx.com on regular basis. You may also bookmark this page, using control+D. for getting latest updates regarding this university you may subscribe to our free email service or you may also join us on facebook or Google plus.
You May Also Like To Check This Section:
|More Railway Jobs||DMRC Salaries|
|DMRC Recruitment||DMRC Admit Card|
|DMRC Syllabus||More Government Jobs|