Centre for personal talent management (CEPTAM), a unit of DRDO has committed to hire eligible and skilled candidates for the post of Junior Research Fellow (JRF) for which DRDO Recruitment has been dispersed. The organization has decided to conduct walk in interview for the requirement of JRF. Applicants who want to develop their career in technical filed they have golden opportunity to apply for DRDO vacancies 2017 and get recruit in such a reputed and fastest growing organization. Individuals may read complete DRDO Recruitment 2017 advertisement by going through direct link given on this page.
Defence Research and Development Organization has decided to organized walk in on 14-11-2017 for which registration has been started. Candidates have to submit duly filled application form along with all relevant documents at the time of interview. If, you have wish to get more information regarding DRDO Recruitment 2017 then you are advised to go beneath segment of this page which is well designed by the team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
Junior Research Fellow (JRF)
Do You Know Eligibility Criteria For DRDO Vacancy?
Contenders applying for Defence Research and Development Organization vacancies should have Post Graduate Degree in first division or Graduate in B.E or B.Tech in computer science or information technology in first division from recognized university or institute.
Get More Job Options Here:
Is There Any Age Limit For DRDO Vacancy 2017?
- Yes, those aspirates who are applying against Defence Research and Development Organization recruitment 2017 should not exceed above than 28 years.
- The relaxation will be given only reserved category aspirants based as per government rules.
What Will Be The Pay Scale After Get Selection In DRDO?
Are you assuming your salary structure?? Then here it is well mentioned about pay details after get selection for Defence Research and Development Organization JRF recruitment 2017. Selected aspirants for JRF posts will be paid by Rs25000/- as monthly salary.
What Is The Selection Procedure Of DRDO Recruitment 2017?
Defence Research and Development Organization has decided to conduct walk in interview for the selection of eligible contenders for above given posts. Candidates who are all set to attend walk in interview are advised to carry duly filled application form at the interview time. The selection of suitable candidates for this post will be done based on interview performance.
Expert Guide: Best Techniques To Crack Interview
What Is The Applying Procedure Of DRDO JRF Recruitment 2017?
- Applying candidates have to visit its official website that is www.drdo.gov.in
- Move your cursor towards “what’s new” section preset at left hand side of the home page.
- Hit on “view all” link which will move you to next page.
- Select appropriate link regarding to Defence Research and Development Organization JRF recruitment for getting complete info about job positions.
- Read Defence Research and Development Organization recruitment notification completely for gathering details.
- Now, download DRDO application form by follow suitable link stable at that page.
- Fill Defence Research and Development Organization application form with all asking essential info in correct manner.
- Now, when candidates will going to attend walk in, they are required to carry this duly filled application form along with self attested copies of mark sheets and certificates, recent passport size photograph affixed on the right top of the form.
Get Official Notification >> Hit Here
Walk In Venue:
Walk in interview will be held at “the director, centre for personnel talent management (CEPTAM), DRDO, ministry of defence, Metcalfe house, civil lines, Delhi – 110054.
Walk In Date
Walk in will be held on 14-11-2017
For more information regarding DRDO Recruitment 2017–2018, you may go through Official Link. You may follow us on twitter or like our web page which is www.recruitmentinboxx.com on facebook.
You May Also Like To Check This Section:
|More Government Jobs||Employment News- New Updates|
|Top Jobs To Apply||Get Free Job Alerts On Mail|
|Upcoming Jobs By Organization||All Govt. Jobs By State|