DSSSB Admit Card
क्या आप लंबे समय से DSSSB Admit Card (प्रवेश पत्र) की खोज कर रहे है? तो यहाँ से डीएसएसएसबी प्रवेश पत्र की पूरी जानकारी देखें!!! Earlier, A notification regarding DSSSB Recruitment had released by Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board for filling up 835 Posts of Grade-II (DASS), Pharmacist (Homeopathic), Legal Assistant, Asst. Superintendent, Matron (Only for Female), and Warder (Only for Male), whose last date of applying was 21-11-2017.
But due to technical reasons, DSSSB Exam was postponed and now Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board has decided to organize examination in July 2018.
DSSSB Exam प्रवेश पत्र यहाँ देखें!!!
Candidates, who had applied for DSSSB Warder Exam, need to download their DSSSB Admit Card 2018 in June 2018 from this page. You are advised to stay tuned with us through this page to get upcoming updates regarding DSSSB Grade-II (DASS) Admit Card etc from here.
According to latest update on official website of DSSSB Board, team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com has prepared this page for the ease of aspirants to provide them upcoming details of DSSSB Admit Card 2018. So, have a glance!!!
DSSSB Admit Card
Steps to download DSSSB Exam Admit Card:
If you want to know How to Download Admit Card then you are advised to follow below given simple steps which are mentioned below in sequence:
- Log on to the official website of Delhi Subordinate Service Selection Board that is dsssbonline.nic.in to get DSSSB Admit Card 2018
- Secondly, from home page you have to hit “Generate/Print eAdmit Card” tab which is placed at the middle of the page.
- Then a new page will be appeared on your digital screen.
- Enter all the required details such as application number, date of birth and other kind of info to generate your Delhi Subordinate Service Selection Board Exam hall ticket 2018.
- Once you fill the relevant details then you have to hit on “Submit” tab.
- Now your DSSSB Exam Admit Card (DSSSB Tier 1 Admit Card) will be appear on your digital screen.
- You need to check all the details in mentioned in DSSSB Admit Card.
- Download the DSSSB Exam Hall Ticket by pressing appropriate tab.
- Take a print out of the DSSSB Call Letter for examination and one copy for further use.
DSSSB Exam Pattern:
- DSSSB Recruitment Exam will be multiple choice objective types in nature.
- There will be a composite paper carrying 200 questions/Marks.
- To complete DSSSB Question Paper, candidates will get 02:00 hours (120 minutes).
- There will also be a negative marking of 0.25 marks for every wrong answer.
Information on DSSSB Call Letter:
- Name of the candidate
- Photograph of the Aspirants
- Date of Birth
- Mother or Father Name
- Exam Name
- DSSSB Exam Centre Name and Code
- Exam Centre Address
- DSSSB Exam Date and Timings
- Signature of the candidates and exam counselor
- Important instructions of the examination
Get Here Post Wise: DSSSB Syllabus
Important Documents Required for Delhi Subordinate Service Selection Board Exam:
- Driving license
- College ID
- DSSSB Admit Card
- PAN card
- Voter ID
- Aadhar card
- Any other identity proof issued by a Gazzetted Officer
Get Here: Delhi Current Affairs
Candidates may get more information about the DSSSB Admit Card 2018 by visiting the above placed link of the Delhi Subordinate Service Selection Board. Apart from this candidates can also stay connected with this web portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com for getting all the recent updates.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|DSSSB TGT PGT Teacher Recruitment||DSSSB TGT PGT Syllabus|
|DSSSB Result||DSSSB Answer Key|
|Write On Exam Paper Faster & Better||How To Reduce Negative Marking In Exam|
|11 Tips To Remember What You Read||How to Score Good Marks in Exam|