GNDU application forms are invited from eligible candidates for filling up 456 vacancies of Assistant Professor. Candidates who are interested in applying for Assistant Professor Openings can register now for GNDU Recruitment (Advt No.5/2018) before 28-05-2018.
Aspirants who are seeking jobs in teaching departments and meeting the entire eligibility criteria must apply for GNDU Recruitment 2018.Candidates will be selected for teaching departments of GNDU University main and regional campuses for maximum 10 months.
456 Assistant Professor Openings Check Now!!!
Participants after filling their application forms for GNDU jobs will get selected on the basis of their academic records for the post of Assistant Professor in any of the GNDU campus will get an attractive amount of salary per month.
Candidates are advised to go through all the details regarding GNDU Recruitment 2018 provided in this page by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com like qualifications and other eligibility requirements, age limit and selection process etc.
Get Here: Latest High Paid Up Teaching Jobs
GNDU Vacancy Details:
|Campus Name||GNDU Vacancies|
|GNDU Main Campus Amritsar||163|
|GNDU Regional Campus, Gurdaspur||19|
|GNDU Regional Campus, Sathiala||11|
|GNDU Regional Campus, SultanpurLodhi, (FathuDhinga )||17|
|SRSPM College, Niari||03|
|ASSM College, Mukandpur||39|
|GNDU College, Verka||37|
|GNDU College Chung, Tarn Taran||09|
|GNDU College Patti, Tarn Taran||26|
|GNDU College Narote, Jaimal Singh||24|
|BebeNanaki University College, Mithra||37|
|Sri Guru Teg Bahadur College Sathiala, Baba Bakala Amritsar||04|
|GNDU College, Pathankot||33|
|Baba Namdev University College Kishankot, Gurdaspur||21|
|GNDU College Sujanpur, Pathankot||11|
|GNDU College Kalanur, Gurdaspur||5|
Candidates who are willing to apply for GNDU Assistant Professor Recruitment must have qualified post-graduation in relevant subjects with minimum 55% of aggregate marks.
Find Latest: Post Graduate Jobs
Selected candidates will be paid monthly as per the rules of GNDU, as mentioned below:
- UGC NET qualified: Rs. 30,000/ p.m.
- Non-NET qualified: Rs. 22,000/-p.m.
GNDU Recruitment Process:
GNDU selection committee will select the candidates for Assistant Professor Recruitment on the basis of their academic records and their performance in last qualified standard.
|SC/ST/PWD||Rs.500||For One Subject|
|All other categories (including General)||Rs.1000|
|SC/ST/PWD||Rs.1000||For More than one Subjects/campuses|
|All other categories (including General)||Rs.2000|
Know Here: How To Become Teacher
Steps to Apply Online for GNDU Recruitment:
- The very first step candidates need to follow is to visit GNDU official website that is online.gndu.ac.in or the direct link provided below to get their GNDU application form.
- Then aspirants are required to go through advertisements section and hit the appropriate link regarding GNDU Recruitment.
- Below the same link one more link is provided that is to Apply online for GNDU Recruitment.
- Aspirants are advised to go through the advertisement carefully and then go to apply online link if they meet the eligibility criteria.
- Then go to “Online Registration” section through which a drop down list will appear from which they have to hit “Pre- Registration” tab.
- After that need to fill all the required details in a prescribed manner through “Filling Registration Form” and hit the “Submit” tab.
- Then hit the “Lock the Registration” tab through previous drop down list and then apply for the post of your choice.
- After the filling the application form for GNDU Recruitment candidates need to pay the application fee.
- Candidates are advised to take print out of the duly filled assistant professor application form for future use.
- Aspirants then need to send the copy of their application form for Assistant Professor Openings and relevant documents to the postal address provided below.
Registrar, Guru Nanak Dev University
|Opening date for on-line Registration for GNDU Recruitment||17.05.2018|
|Last date for on-line Registration/submission of application|
for Assistant Professor Recruitment
|Last date for submitting the hard copy/print out of online application|
and supporting documents
Candidates are advised to visit GNDU official website on regular basis so that they may not miss any update regarding GNDU Recruitment 2018. Moreover, they can also leave their query in the comment box given below.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|Sarkari Naukri- Latest Jobs||More Government Jobs|
|Latest Jobs For Freshers||Part Time Teaching Jobs|
|Employment News- New Updates||Top Jobs To Apply|
|How to Find a Job Online||Upcoming Jobs By Organization|