Name Of Posts
|Last Date To Apply|
|Civil Service||Updated Soon|
Latest Government Jobs in Gujarat….Apply Fast… Gujarat Public Service Commission Has recently released an online notification as GPSC Recruitment. Applications forms are invited through online mode to fill 107 jobs of Lecturer, Geologist and Radiologist. To grab current opening in government sector aspirants must apply for GPSC Recruitment 2017 in such a manner a prescribed.
Crucial Content Of This Page:
|Vacancy Name||Salary Offered for GPSC advertisement|
|Qualification Criteria for Gujarat Public Service Commission Jobs||Application Fee Charges|
|Age Limit for Lecturer Jobs||Assortment Method|
|How to Fill Gujarat Public Service Commission online application??||Closing Date and Vital Note|
Enthusiastic candidates who want to hike their career in government sector they must submit an online application form before the closing date that is 01/05/2017. To avail the complete details regarding GPSC Notification candidates are mentors to scroll down this web page which is well shaped by our team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
- Lecturer: 54 Posts
- Geologist: 07 Posts
- Radiologist: 49 Posts
What are the Educational Qualifications??
Job seekers who are going to apply for Gujarat Public Service Commission Recruitment they must hold Graduation Degree/Post Graduation Degree in relevant Field from a recognized institution.
Get Latest Job Opportunities:
Required Age Limit for GPSC Jobs:
- Age limit of applying contenders for lecturer will be decided by the selection committee of recruiting organization at the time of Selection process.
- Candidates who are applying for other posts their upper age must be 42 years as on the last date of application form that is 01/05/2017.
Per Month Offered Salary Details:
Appointed candidates who will be selected GPSC Vacancies they will be offered pay scale of Rs.15600-39100 per month along with the Grade pay Rs.7600/- or Rs. 6600/-.
What You Have To Pay??
An amount of Rs. 100/- as an application fee will be paid by the candidates who belong to General and unreserved category. This fee can be paid through online mode by using Net banking, Debit card, credit card etc. Reserved category candidates of Gujarat are exempted from the payment of application fee.
Enrollment Process For GPSC Vacancy:
A written Test/Interview will be arranged by the selection team members of Gujarat Public Service Commission to hire brilliant and talented candidates.
Best Techniques to Qualify exam/Interview:
Simple Procedure To Fill GPSC Online Application Form:
- Contenders who wish to apply for GPSC Lecturer Recruitment they must go and open the official website of the Gujarat Public Service Commission that is “ojas.gujarat.gov.in”.
- After this aspirants must place their cursor to “Current advertisement” tab and hit on “Show All” link.
- After this candidates must read the instruction page very carefully.
- After reading satisfied aspirants must press on “Apply Online” button.
- Now fill GPSC Application Form with correct information and accurate details.
- Now candidates must upload all the relevant documents/certificates in the manner as prescribed.
- Finally candidates must hit on “submit” button for final submission of application form.
Check Here: Process to Fill Online Application Form
Important Date To Be Noted:
Last Date to submit an online application form: 01/05/2017
Check Official Link: GPSC Recruitment
Keen aspirants are mentors to stay connected with www.recruitmentinboxx.com and go through the Official Link to gain all the vital details about GPSC Recruitment 2017.
Gujarat Public Service Commission has announced a jobs advertisement about GPSC Recruitment. Hard working aspirants are invited to fill up 259 Vacancies of Admin/Civil Service posts. Interested candidates may apply for GPSC Recruitment 2017 by forwarding GPSC application form through online mode till last date.
Headings Mention In This Page:
|GPSC Vacancy||Salary Offered|
|Qualification Required||Exam Pattern|
|Age Limit||Selection process|
|How to apply for GPSC Recruitment?||Closing date|
Applicants, who are possessing Degree of Graduation / Post Graduation, may get other details about Gujarat Public Service Commission Recruitment through this page. We, the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com are providing other essential information related to available Notification for convenience of our visitors, so please read.
|Name of Posts||No. of Vacancies|
|Deputy Superintendent Of Police||28|
|Prohibition And Excise Officer||02|
|Asst. District Registrar||19|
|Taluka Development Officer (TDO)||08|
|District Land Office Inspector||08|
Aspirants are required to possess Degree of Graduation / Post Graduation in concern field from recognized university or institute with good academic records.
Must Check: Latest PSC Notification
Selected candidates will get an attractive and impressive amount of salary per month by the organization.
Age Limit for GPSC Jobs:
- Age of applying candidates should not be below 21 years and upper age limit not above than 35 years.
- Age relaxation to reserved category will be decided as per norms of organization.
Selection of applying candidates will be done as per their performance in rounds conducted by the selection panel of organization.
- Preliminary Examination
- Mains Examination
- Personality Test
- Personal Interview
Read Out Below Given Tips For Exam/ Interview:
GPSC Exam Pattern:
|Nature of Exam||Name of the Paper||Time||Maximum Marks|
|Objective||General Studies-I||2 Hours||200|
|General Studies-II||2 Hours||200|
Check Here: GK Questions with Answers
Mains Examination and Personality Test
|Nature of Exam||Name of Paper||Time||Maximum Marks|
|All Papers are Descriptive||Gujarati||3 Hours||150|
|General Studies-1||3 Hours||150|
|General Studies-2||3 Hours||150|
|General Studies-3||3 Hours||150|
|Total Marks of Mains Examination||900|
|Total Marks to be considered for Final Selection||1000|
Do You Know: How To Prepare English For Competitive Exams
How to fill GPSC application form?
- First of all, all the interested candidates need to visit the official site i.e. ojas.gujarat.gov.in
- Now you need to choose “Apply Online” tab, from the home page.
- Select “GPSC” from the drop down list and then hit on “Details” link.
- A notification will open and candidates need to go through it carefully.
- After reading the details, candidates need to “Apply Now” for application for.
- Applicants are required to fill online application form with required information correctly.
- You should also upload all required documents and passport size photo if required only.
- Recheck application form and press ‘Submit’ button.
- At last take a print out of it for future references
|Date of Publishing the Advertisement||15-03-2017|
|Last Date for Submission of Online Application||Updated Soon|
|Date of Preliminary Exam||04.06.2017|
|Main Exam Date||17, 23 & 24.09.2017|
|Tentative Date for Main Exam Result||January 2018|
|Probable Date for Personal Interview||February 2018|
GPSC Recruitment Notification : Official Link
You may go through this Official Link to get more details in concern to GPSC Recruitment 2017. Be connected with our web portal that is www.recruitmentinboxx.com to get latest information time to time.
You May Also Like To Check This Section:
|Latest Jobs in Gujarat||More Government Jobs|
|Get Free Job Alerts On Mail||Employment News- New Updates|
|Upcoming Jobs By Organization||Jobs by Qualification|