GPSC Admit Card
Check Latest Update !! GPSC Admit Card will be Out Soon!!! It’s time to get employed in government sector by attending Gujarat Public Service Commission Recruitment Exam on schedule date that is given below posts wise. So, download GPSC Exam Admit Card soon from here.
Candidates who had successfully applied for GPSC Recruitment Exam for Posts of AO/Asst Lecturer/Police Inspector/GES can get GPSC Admit Card 2019 through this page. You can also check GPSC Exam Dates posts wise from this page.
GPSC Admit Card Download!!!
Those aspirants who are going to appear in GPSC Exam, they can also download their GPSC Hall Ticket by taking below mentioned steps through online mode or by pressing direct Official Link that is given below on this page.
For further details about GPSC Admit Card 2019 such as how to get Gujarat PSC Admit Card etc candidates may go through the below part of this page that is created by team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
GPSC Admit Card
GPSC Exam Dates:
|Events||GPSC Admit Card Dates|
|Application start from||15-12-2018|
|Last date for application||30-12-2018|
|GPSC 2019 Preliminary Exam Date|
|Police Inspector (PI)||21-04-2019|
|Gujarat Engineer Service||14-04-2019|
|Assistant Lecturer (Various Subjects)||04-05-2019, 05-05-2019, |
How to Download GPSC Hall Ticket 2018?
- Firstly you need to visit the official website of Online Job Application System that is ojas.gujarat.gov.in to download GPSC Exam Admit Card
- Go to “Examination Call Letter” section and press on suitable link to get GPSC Call Letter:
- Within few seconds GPSC Admit Card Login page will be opened on your computer screen.
- Enter the asked details such as such as name of Job, Confirmation Number and Birth Date to get Admit Card of GPSC and press on “Print Call Letter” link.
- Now GPSC Admit Card will be opened in front of your screen.
- You need to check the details printed on it and download Gujarat PSC Admit Card
- Retain a print out of Gujarat PSC Admit for examination purpose.
Know Here: How to Download Admit Card
GPSC Exam Pattern:
|General Studies||200||120 min|
Essential documents to be carried with Gujarat PSC Admit Card:
Along with GPSC Exam Admit Card, candidates must carry one of the id proof as mentioned below:
- Aadhar card with a photograph
- PAN Card
- Photo identity proof issued by the Gazetted Officer
- Driving Licence
- Employee ID
- Bank Passbook with the photograph
- Voter’s Card
Must Check Detailed: GPSC Syllabus
What GPSC Admit Card 2019 includes?
All the candidates are hereby informed that GPSC Exam Hall Ticket Exam is compulsory for all the appearing candidates at the time of exam. So, candidates must carry their GPSC Admit Card at the time of examination.
GPSC Admit Card 2019 contains important details such as Name of the Exam Conducting Board, Application Number / Registration Number, Examination Date and Timings, Reporting Time, Hall Ticket Number, Full Name of the Candidate, Venue Name, Code, Address, Gender, Mother’s or Father’s name, Examination Name, Category, Date of Birth and Important instructions for the exam.
Candidates interested in getting more details about GPSC Admit Card 2019 may also visit the official website of Gujarat Public Service Commission.
Aspirants want to keep this page safe for further usage may bookmark it by using CTRL+D tab. Further candidates having any query may mention their comments in below given comment box. Our experts will try to solve your queries as soon as possible.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|GPSC Recruitment||GPSC Result|
|GPSC Answer Key||Online Test Series|
|Gujarat Current Affairs||GPSC Exam Calendar|
|PSC Exam Books for Preparation||PSC Question Papers|