Gujarat High Court Recruitment
A recent advertisement has been promulgated named as Gujarat High Court Recruitment. The High Court is looking for young, dynamic and passionate candidates for filling up 46 vacant posts of Deputy Section Officer in the establishment of the high court of Gujarat. Applicants, satisfying al the abilities required for HC Gujarat Section Officer Jobs may apply via online process only. The last date for applying online is 30/09/2017. Aspirants looking for more details about Gujarat High Court Recruitment 2017 must go through the below section of this page.
Overview of this Page:
|Gujarat HC vacancy Details||Required Education|
|Age Limits||Mode of Assortment|
|Salary Scale for HC Gujarat recruitment||Applying Steps for Gujarat High Court Recruitment|
|Important Dates||Official Link|
Job Seekers, who are planning to apply against Gujarat High Court notification, must fill their Online Recruitment Applications from 01/09/2017. Aspirants must fulfill the eligibility criteria required for the job. Contenders must get all information about Gujarat High Court Recruitment 2018 and applying process on the beneath section of this page, which is well structured by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
Gujarat High Court Vacancy Details:
- Name of Post: Deputy Section Officer
- Number of Vacancy: 46
Academic Record for Gujarat High Court jobs:
Applicants, who are going to apply for HC Gujarat Deputy Section Officer Vacancy they must be Graduate/ Post Graduate in concerned field from any recognized university or institution with good academic records.
Applicants, intending to apply for Gujarat High Court Deputy Section Officer Recruitment, their age should not be less than 18 years and maximum age will be considered as per the norms of High Court.
Get Here >> Gujarat High Court Recruitment Notification
Applicants placed for Gujarat High Court vacancies on the post of officer will get the pay matrix of RS. 39900-126600 (Pre Revised pay scale of Rs. 9300-34800/- with grade pay of Rs. 4400/-)
Mode of Selection:
The organization is going to conduct written examination and personal interview for shortlisted candidates as on the planned dates.
How to Apply for Gujarat High Court Recruitment?
Candidates may apply for HC Gujarat Section Officer Recruitment 2017 by following some of these below stated statements:
- First of all you have to logon to the official website of Gujarat High Court that is gujarathighcourt.nic.in.
- Now you have to hit on “Current Openings” link, available at the left side of page under “Recruitment” section.
- On the next page, you will see various links, but you need to select an appropriate link.
- By hitting the suitable link, you will get a PDF file on your computer screen, in which you can see all the details about the job. You are required to read all the details carefully.
- After wards you must hit on the “Apply Now” link, availed on the same page.
- Fill all the details in application form in correct manner and upload all the required documents in it and press “Submit” button.
- At last you should take a print out of filled application form and keep it safe for future use.
Check Here: Process to Fill Online Application Form
Dates to keep on Mind:
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 01/09/2017
- Last Date for Applying Online: 30/09/2017
Applicants may logon to the Official Link to get res details about Gujarat High Court Recruitment 2017–2018. Stay connected with our web portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com to get latest updates as we update our pages time to time.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|Rozgar Career India||More Government Jobs|
|How to Find a Job Online||Upcoming Jobs By Organization|
|Latest Jobs For Freshers||Get Free Job Alerts On Mail|
|Clerk Recruitment||Latest Walkin Jobs|
Gujarat High Court Recruitment
Latest Job advertisement has liberated entitled as Gujarat High Court Recruitment for the recruitment of well skilled and brilliant applicant. Application forms are invited by High Court of Gujarat for filling up English Stenographer Grade-II Posts. Candidates who want to get chance to work with this organization may register themselves for Gujarat High Court Recruitment 2017.
Overview of This Page:
|Gujarat High Court Vacancy||Procedure to apply for Gujarat High Court Recruitment|
|Qualification Required||Application Fee|
|Salary Detail||Age Limit|
|Selection process for High Court of Gujarat Recruitment||Closing Date|
Those who fulfill the eligibility requirements may clutch this opportunity, by submitting their filled Gujarat High Court application form through the online procedure on or before the closing date that is 31/08/2017. Candidate can acquire detailed information regarding Gujarat High Court Recruitment 2018 from this page which is well specified by the dedicated team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
Gujarat High Court Vacancies:
English Stenographer Grade-II- 09 Vacancies
- Candidates should have completed Graduate Degree from recognized university or institutions.
- Must have Speed of 100 words per minute in English Short Hand and Knowledge of Computer Operation
- Beside this, must have CCC / CCC+ level Certificate
- Degree/ Diploma from any recognized University/ Educational Institution with computer as one of the Subjects OR
- Should have passed SSC or HSC examination from recognized School Board with Computer as one of the Subjects, or Courses prescribed by the Government.
- Age limit of the applying contenders shall not be less than 18 years and not more than 35 years of age as per the requirements of organization.
- Relaxation in age will be providing to reserved category candidates as per the rules of Organization.
Remuneration for Gujarat High Court Jobs:
Aspirants who will get the opportunity to work with this organization will receive the boost amount of pay of scale that is Rs. 39,900-1,26,600/- (pre-revised pay scale of ₨. 9300- 34800/- with Grade Pay of ₨.4400/-) per month.
- Candidates belong to SC, ST, OBC, Differently Abled (PH) Persons or Ex-Servicemen have to pay Application Fees of ₨. 250/- plus the usual Bank Charges, and a
- Rest other candidates are required to pay Fees of ₨. 500/- plus the usual Bank Charges.
Mode of Assortment:
Selection will be based on the aspirant’s performance in Competitive Examinations/ Written Test/ Stenography Test/ Skills Test and Interview that is conducted by the selection panel of the High Court of Gujarat.
Check Updated Facts: Gujarat Current Affairs
How to fill Gujarat High Court Online Application Forms?
- Begin with; contenders need to go to the official website of the High Court of Gujarat that is “gujarathighcourt.nic.in”.
- Now choose the “Recruitment” tab from the menu bar of the home page located on the left side and select “Current Openings” it.
- Hit on the appropriate link that is “Detailed Advertisement for the Post of English Stenographer Grade-II on the establishment of the High Court of Gujarat [Adv. NO. RC/B/1304/2017]” link.
- Read the notification completely and press on “apply online”.
- Now fill online application form with correct information in respective manner.
- Upload all the scanned copied of recent passport size photograph, testimonials and certificates along with the application form.
- Submit the application form and take a print out for further usage.
Last Date of submitting online application: 31/08/2017
Download PDF-> Gujarat High Court Recruitment
Get further relevant details about Gujarat High Court Recruitment 2017–2018 through the Official Link. Build a strong link with us through www.recruitmentinboxx.com in order to grasp recent facts.
Gujarat High Court Recruitment
A vacancy advertisement has published titled as Gujarat High Court Recruitment. The organization has invited applications to fill up 129 Posts of Bailiff/ Process Server in different fields. Aspirant who have passed the 12th or its equivalent qualification is Eligible to for Gujarat High Court Jobs. Candidates who are interested for aforesaid post they may clutch this chance by applying against Gujarat High Court Recruitment 2017 through online process.
Key Points Of This Page:
|Name of Posts||Essential Qualification|
|Age Criteria||Fee Towards Examination/ Application|
|Pay Scale For Selected Employees||Method of Selection|
|Step by Step Applying Procedure For Gujarat High Court Recruitment|
Dynamic and career oriented aspirants can grab this job opening by filling and submitting the online application form on or before the last date which is 30-08-2017. Candidates who are interested to work in a reputed organization they must clutch this chance. Further information related to Gujarat High Court Recruitment 2018 is supplied below by www.recruitmentinboxx.com
Gujarat High Court Vacancies:
Bailiff/ Process Server: 129 Vacancies
Candidates, who are willing to apply, must have passed the 12th or its equivalent qualification from any recognized board/ Institution.
Find Out Latest: 12th Class Pass Jobs
Salary Structure for Gujarat High Court Vacancy:
Candidates who will get recruited they will be paid by the salary of Rs. 19,900/- to Rs.63,200/- Per Month from the organization.
- Age of the candidates should be maximum 33 years and minimum 18 years.
- Upper age relaxation will be applicable for deserving candidates as per the norms of organization.
Mode of Assortment for Gujarat High Court Job:
Applier have to pay Rs. 300/- plus the usual Bank Charges for General and OBC Categories and for SC/ST category contenders need to pay Rs.150/ as an application fee.
How to Apply For Gujarat High Court Recruitment?
- First of all candidates have to log in to its official website that is www.gujarathighcourt.nic.in
- Now on the home page hit on “Recruitment” tab
- Now select the “Current Opening” link from this page.
- Hit on “Detailed Advertisement for the Post of ‘BAILIFF/PROCESS SERVER’ on the Establishment of the Subordinate Courts in the State of Gujarat” link given to you on the page.
- Now job notification will display on your computer screen.
- Go through notification and instructions carefully and if you find eligible for the post then go to ‘Apply Online’ tab.
- Fill online application with the correct details and also upload required documents and passport size photo.
- Recheck it once again and then “submit” your application form
- At the end, take a print out of it for future use.
|Starting Date To Submit Online Application||01-08-2017|
|Last Date Of Submission Of Online Application||30-08-2017|
|Date of Written Test||January / February – 2018|
Download PDF: Gujarat High Court Recruitment Advertisement
Candidates who want to acquire more details in concern of Gujarat High Court Recruitment 2017- 2018 may go through Official Link.
For latest updates candidates are require to stay tuned to us or they bookmark our web portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com by pressing Ctrl + D or you can use our free email service also.
Gujarat High Court Recruitment
Jobs advertisement regarding Gujarat High Court Recruitment has been released by Gujarat HC (High Court). As per the advertisement, the organization wants to recruit 109 hard working contenders for the post of English Steno Grade-II and Gujarati Stenographer Grade-II. Aspirants seeking jobs in this government sector can grab this chance by filling the online application form for which the starting date is 01.08.2017 and closing date is
15.08.2017 24.08.2017 (Date Extended). For getting more updates in concern of Gujarat High Court Recruitment 2017, you are suggested to have a look on this page.
This Page Includes:
|Gujarat High Court job vacancy details||Qualification|
|Age Restrictions||Salary details for Gujarat High Court Civil Judge Recruitment|
|Mode Of Appointment||Application fee|
|Process To Fill Application Form||Important dates and Note|
Before applying for the vacant positions, the candidates are advised to go through the eligibility criteria properly. Job hunters who want to apply for Gujarat High Court Recruitment jobs must be graduate degree holders from any recognized university. Skill test/steno test, viva voce test will be taken for the purpose of selection of the candidates. For detailed information in concern of Gujarat High Court Recruitment 2018, you may go through the below section of the page well furnished by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
|S.NO||Name of the Post||No of vacancies|
|1||English Stenographer Grade-II (Class-II)||70|
|2||Gujarati Stenographer Grade-II (Class-II)||39|
Get here: Date Extension Notice
Candidates who are ready to apply for the above vacant positions must be Graduate or any equivalent qualification in any discipline from a recognized university. Applicants must have a good Speed in English Short Hand 120 w.p.m. and should have basic knowledge of Computer Operations.
Candidates applying for Gujarat High Court jobs must be minimum 21 years and maximum 40 years in age. Upper age relaxation will be given as follows:
|Women Candidates||5 years|
|SC/ST/SEBC Candidates (of Gujarat origin ONLY)||5 years|
|Differently Abled Persons||10 Years|
|Ex-Servicemen||Actual service rendered plus 3 Years|
|Employees working in the State Government||05 Years OR to the extent of equal number of years for which service has been put in by him/her, whichever is less.|
Upper age limit should not exceed 45 years in any category
Candidates who will get selected for the above mentioned positions will be paid an impressive amount of Rs. 44900/- to Rs. 142400/-. Allowances and perks will be provided to the employees as per the orders given by the government.
Avail Now Latest: High Court Recruitment
- Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, Socially & Educationally Backward Classes or Physically Disabled Persons & Ex-servicemen have to pay Rs 250/- as an application fee.
- Other category will be charged Rs 500/- as an application fee.
- Application fee is to be paid through any of the Core Banking Service Branches of the State Bank of India, using the Special Format of ‘CASH VOUCHER’,
The organization has decided to select the candidates in two different stages that is Stenography test, viva voce test/ oral interview and the final selection of the candidate will be done on the basis of the performance in the stenography test and viva voce. Dates for skill test or stenography are mentioned below on this page. The examination pattern for the Stenography test is as follows:
|Post||Duration of Dictation per Passage||Total Passages||Speed of Dictation||Words per Passage||Total Transcription Time|
|English Steno||4 minutes||2||120 w.p.m||480||50 minutes|
|Gujarati Steno||4 minutes||2||90 w.p.m||360||75 inutes|
- The Candidate securing minimum 50% Marks in the Stenography Test, shall only be eligible for being called for Viva-Voce Test (Oral Interview).
- Viva voce test will be of 40 marks and candidates need to secure minimum 25% marks in viva voce test.
- Final select list will be prepared on the basis of the performance in steno test and viva voce that is overall aggregate marks must be 50%.
How to fill Gujarat High Court online application form?
- First of all visit the official website of the organization that is www.hc-ojas.guj.nic.in
- You are on the home page and you are required to hit on the link as “Detailed Advertisement for Centralized Recruitment to the Posts of English & Gujarati Stenographers (Grade – II) in The Subordinate Courts of The State of Gujarat” given in the notice board.
- A PDF file will get opened and you have to go through the eligibility criteria properly.
- After reading the eligibility criteria you need to hit on “Apply online” to fill the application form.
- On the new page a form will appear and you are suggested to fill the details in the application form correctly, upload all the required educational documents / certificates and a recent passport size photograph and scanned signature.
- After filling the form, go through it once and then hit on submit button.
- After the submission of the application form you will get SMS or registration number which may be useful for future purpose.
- At last take a print out of the form for the further future reference.
|Starting date for submission of On-line Application||01.08.2017 (12:00 hours)|
|Closing date for submission of On-line Application|
|TENTATIVE Schedule for Examination / Test|
|Stenography / Skill Test||08.10.2017|
|Viva-voce Test (Oral Interview)||November / December’2017|
Download Here>>> Gujarat High Court Recruitment Notification
If you want some more information regarding Gujarat High Court Recruitment 2017–2018 then you needs to visit the Official Link. You can also bookmark this web page www.recruitmentinboxx.com to get every latest updates time to time.