|Name Of Posts||Last Date To Apply|
Haryana Public Service Commission, Panchkula has notified a job notification in concern to HPSC Recruitment. To fill up 109 jobs openings of Civil Judge (Junior Division) Post, application forms are invited. For HPSC Recruitment 2017, candidates need to submit their application form through online mode on or before the last date that is 24/04/2017.
Highlights of this Page:
|HPSC Vacancy||HPSC Eligibility Criteria|
|Mode of Selection||Pay Structure|
|How to Send HPSC Application||Last Date to Apply|
For HPSC Civil Judge Jobs, candidates are required to possess Degree of Bachelor of Laws. Check this page that is well designed by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com to get complete information in concern to Haryana Public Service Commission Recruitment 2017. Selection of appliers will be done by analyzing their performance in three rounds.
Civil Judge (Junior Division): 109
No of Vacancies:
|Scheduled Castes of Haryana||14|
|Backward Classes (A) of Haryana||08|
|Backward Classes (B) of Haryana||05|
|Economically Backward Person in General Category||08|
|Ex-Servicemen of Haryana||16|
|Physical Handicapped persons of Haryana||09|
<<Download PDF – HPSC Recruitment>>
Aspirants are required to possess a degree of Bachelor of Laws from a University established by the law and approved/ recognized by the Bar Council of India.
Get Here: Latest Law Jobs
Selected candidates will be paid Rs. 27700 – 44770/- per month as salary from Haryana Public Service Commission. Candidates will be also admissible for other allowances as per Haryana Government Rules.
Age of applier should not be below 21 years and more than 42 years as on 24.04.2017 i.e. closing date. Upper age limit is relaxable upto 5 years for the Candidates belonging to following categories and 10 years for Physically Handicapped category candidates of Haryana.
For Haryana Public Service Commission Jobs, online application fee should be paid in any branch of State Bank of India or State Bank of Patiala as following below:
Selection of job seekers will be done for Haryana Public Service Commission Vacancy as per their performance in round following below. No objection will be accepted against final decision.
(i) Preliminary Examination
(ii) Main Examination
Read Out Below Shared Links For Test/ Interview:
How to Apply for HPSC Jobs Openings?
- Please go to the official site of Haryana Public Service Commission that is hpsc.gov.in.
- Follow ‘Advertisement’ section from home page and select link ‘Advertisement No. 6 of 2016 for the posts of HCS (Judicial Branch) Pre Exam – 2017 (Closing date for Online Submission: 24.04.2017’.
- Select link ‘Advertisement No. 6 of 2016 for the posts of HCS (Judicial Branch) Pre Exam – 2017’ and read complete info.
- Now select link ‘www.hpsconline.in’ and a new page will open.
- Press ‘Apply Online’ link that is given under ‘Online form submission’ section.
- Select ‘Advt. No. 6 Civil Judge (Judicial Division) in HCS (Judicial Branch)’ and press ‘continue’ tab.
- Read details and press tab ‘Read & Continue’.
- Now fill online application fee properly with required information.
- Upload your passport size photo and signature etc and press ‘Proceed’ tab.
- Finally take print out of application form for future use.
Check Here: Latest PSC Notification
- Last date to apply online: 24/04/2017
- Closing date to deposit cost of application form including examination fee: 27/04/2017
Note: You may get other relevant details about HPSC Recruitment 2017 through notice that is given above by www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
You May Also Like To Check This Section:
|All Govt. Jobs By State||More Government Jobs|
|Employment News- New Updates||Top Jobs To Apply|
|How to Find a Job Online||Upcoming Jobs By Organization|
|Latest Jobs For Freshers||Get Free Job Alerts On Mail|
Candidates are invited to apply online for Group-A/B Jobs against the notification of HPSC Recruitment. Candidates who are interested in HPSC Latest Vacancy they need to send application form through online mode as soon as possible. For collecting rest details related to HPSC Recruitment 2017 applicants may check this page section which is well designed for their comfort.
HPSC Admit Card
Participating candidates in Haryana Public Service Exam need to download their HPSC Admit card now. Candidates can download their admit card by going through Official Website or hitting highlighted link presented downwards by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com. Candidates need to note it that no separate admit card will be sent to the candidates by the Commission through post/ Courier. Candidates are advised to stay tuned with our page because we will update it frequently for your comfort with latest information.
Download HPSC Exam Admit Card 2017 Directly: From Here
Check The Contents Of This Page:
|Positions Name And Available Vacancies||Educational Needs For HPSC Jobs|
|Age And Remuneration Details||Dates need to be remembered|
|Selection Mode||How To Fill HPSC Application Form?|
Willing candidates having desire to grab Latest Jobs in Government Sector are advised to check eligibility criteria first. After that eligible candidates must submit their application form on or before the last date that is 29.03.2017. Candidates have to pay Examination fees in all branches of State bank of India & State Bank of Patiala till the last date that is 03.04.2017. We the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com has provided more details regarding HPSC Recruitment o this page so please check it.
|Assistant Engineer (Civil) (Group-‘B’) in Housing board, Haryana||05||02||01||01|
|Deputy District Attorney (Group-B) in Prosecution Department, Haryana||03||01||-||01|
|Scientist-B (Group-B) in the Haryana State Pollution Control Board||01||-||-||-|
Required Qualification For HPSC Vacancy:
Assistant Engineer (Civil) (Group-‘B’)
- Applying candidates must be Qualified Engineer with a degree in the relevant discipline from a recognized Institution with knowledge of Hindi upto Matric Standard.
- Applicants must have Specialization in Structural Design.
Deputy District Attorney (Group-‘B’)
- Candidates must hold Degree of Bachelor of Law from a recognized University.
- Aspirants practiced as an advocate or pleader at the bar for a period of not less than five years are also eligible for applying.
- Contenders must have knowledge of Hindi or Sanskrit up to Matric Standard or Higher.
- Applicants must possess M.Sc.in first division in the Chemistry/ Biotechnology/ Micro-Biology/ Bio Chemistry/ Environmental Sciences (with Degree in Science) from any recognized University.
- Applying aspirants should have knowledge of Hindi up to Matric as per the requirement.
Acquire Details Jobs by Degree Also By hitting these links!!!
Age Criteria for HPSC Job Vacancy:
- Candidates who are going to apply for current vacancies they must be completed 18 years.
- The upper age will be relaxable for SC/ ST and other reserved categories as per the norms of organization or government.
HPSC Recruitment Notification >>> Check Here
Salary Structure against HPSC Recruitment Notification:
- Applying candidates for latest openings are informed they will get an impressive and attractive amount of salary by the organization.
- Other allowances will be paid to eligible candidates as per the rules of organization or government.
- Interested candidates in Haryana Public Service Commission are advised to send their application form on scheduled date.
- After screening of the forms, candidates will be called for written test/ interview conducted by the management panel of the organization.
To Crack Exam/ Interview, First See Below Tuned Tips:
Applying Procedure for HPSC Recruitment:
Candidates who are willing to apply they need to follow these common steps for filling up HPSC Application Form so please have a look-
- First of all candidates have to go through official website of Haryana Public Service Commission, Punchkula that is www.hpsc.gov.in
- After that candidates need to move their cursor to the “Advertisements & Instructions” at the left side on the home page.
- Now contenders need to press the link of “Advertisement No. 5 of 2016 for Various posts” on this new page.
- Read the complete advertisement carefully and after that go for filling up online application form.
- Upload all relevant documents in support of date of birth, caste, qualification etc if applicable.
- Now take a preview of the form and hit on “Submit” tab.
- Candidates are advised to take a print out of the form and attach relevant documents.
- Enclose the form in an envelope and super scribed with the name of the post “——————————————————-”.
- Send the complete form to the postal address on scheduled date.
Check Here: Impressive Resume Format
Haryana Public Service Commission
Bays No. 1-10, Block-B,
|Closing date for the submission of applications online||29.03.2017|
|Closing date for deposit of cost of application form including Examination fees in all branches of State bank of India & State Bank of Patiala.||03.04.2017 up to 04:00 P.M.|
|Last send to send hard copy||10.04.2017|
|for the applicants from Forward Remote Areas i.e. States/Union Territories of North–East Region, Lakshadweep, Andaman and Nicobar Islands, Sikkim, Ladakh Region of Jammu & Kashmir and Pangi Sub-Division of Himachal Pradesh).||18.04.2017|
Note: Candidates if you want to acquire more details of HPSC Recruitment 2017 then you can press the above stated Official Notification. Candidates can bookmark our portal or follow us (www.recruitmentinboxx.com) on Facebook and Google Plus for latest updates.