IBPS PO Eligibility Criteria
Candidates here we have discussed IBPS PO Eligibility Criteria 2016 for these who’re appearing for CWE PO & MT Exam. If you want to build your career within banking sector then you may also apply for CWE PO/MT-VI post. You can download IBPS CWE PO/MT Eligibility Criteria to know about the qualification, age and other info from official site through online mode by following the steps which are available below. Candidates may get latest updates or changes in IBPS PO Eligibility Criteria 2017 by visiting this page time to time.
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection is commonly called as IBPS. It is an independent organization in India which recruits eligible and skilled aspirants for various positions in banks. In this concern IBPS declared a Common Written Examination (CWE) for the appointment Officers and Clerks in Indian banks. IBPS CWE is now mandatory examination for everyone to crack who seeks an employment in 20 public sector and Regional Rural banks.
IBPS PO Eligibility Criteria
Nationality / Citizenship:
- An aspirant must be either:
- A Citizen of India or a subject of Nepal or a subject of Bhutan or
- A Tibetan Refugee who came over to India before 1st January 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India or
- A person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania (formerly Tanganyika and Zanzibar), Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India,
Applicants applying for Probationary Officer/ Management Trainee must have completed their graduation in any stream with good academic records from a University recognized by the Govt. Of India or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government.
Must Check: Latest IBPS Notifications
Limitation of Age:
Applicants should not above than 30 years and not below than 20 years that is if A candidate must have been born not earlier than 02.07.1985 and not later than 01.07.1995 (both dates inclusive).
Relaxation of Upper Age Limit:
|Name of Category||Relaxation|
|Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe||5 years|
|Other Backward Classes (Non-Creamy Layer)||3 years|
|Persons With Disabilities||10 years|
|Ex-Servicemen, Commissioned Officers including Emergency Commissioned Officers (ECOs)/ Short Service Commissioned Officers (SSCOs) who have rendered at least 5 years military service and have been released on completion of assignment (including those whose assignment is due to be completed within one year from the last date of receipt of application) otherwise than by way of dismissal or discharge on account of misconduct or inefficiency or physical disability attributable to military service or invalidment||5 years|
|Persons ordinarily domiciled in the state of Jammu & Kashmir during the period 1-1-80 to 31-12-89||5 years|
|Persons affected by 1984 riots||5 years|
Check Here: List of Banks Under IBPS
Mode of Selection:
- Appointment of aspirants will be done on basis of performance in Preliminary, Main Exam and Interview.
- Applicants who are shortlisted in the main examination for CWE PO/MT-V will subsequently called for an Interview to be conducted by the Participating Organizations and coordinated by the Nodal Bank in each State/ UT with the help of IBPS.
Read Out Below Given Tips For Bank Exam/ Interview:
Candidates for getting more information about IBPS PO Eligibility Criteria stay in touch with our web portal. We will provide exact information related to same time to time. You can also subscribe our free email service to get latest updates.
Candidates may get more details regarding IBPS PO Eligibility Criteria 2016 through Official Link. To get latest info about IBPS PO Eligibility Criteria 2017, you may need to visit our web portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com time to time.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|IBPS PO Previous Question Papers||Best Books for IBPS PO CWE Exam|
|IBPS PO Admit Card||IBPS PO Results|
|IBPS PO Exam Preparation Tips||IBPS PO/MT Exam Application Form|
|IBPS PO Salary Package||IBPS PO Challan Form|
|IBPS Online Mock Test||IBPS Sample Paper|