IBPS PO Eligibility Criteria
It is necessary for individuals to match the IBPS PO Eligibility Criteria before applying against Institute of Banking Personnel Selection CWE PO/ MT-VIII Recruitment Notification.
The eligibility criteria include age limit, no. of attempts, educational qualification and nationality. Those contenders who fulfill the whole eligibility criteria of IBPS PO are capable to attend the Probationary Officer Exam.
Important things for you:
To select capable and deserving aspirants against IBPS PO/MT Exam, the organization conducts pre/ mains exam and personal interview round. After that, the final selection will be done by the selection committee.
To grab further details about IBPS PO Eligibility Criteria 2018, applicants need to look at below section which is well prepared by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
IBPS PO Eligibility Criteria
Nationality / Citizenship:
An aspirant must be either:
- A Citizen of India or a subject of Nepal or a subject of Bhutan or
- A Tibetan Refugee who came over to India before 1st January 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India or
- A person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania (formerly Tanganyika and Zanzibar), Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India
Choose From Here: Best Bank Preference Order for IBPS PO Exam
IBPS PO Educational Qualification:
- Contenders should have completed bachelor’s degree in any stream with good academic records from any university/ institute recognized by the Govt. Of India or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government.
- Those applicants who had appeared in the final year of graduation and are waiting for the result can apply against IBPS CWE PO/MT-VIII Recruitment 2018.
- The education which are provided above must be done from the institute/ university/ board esteemed by Govt. Of India/ approved by Govt. Regulatory Bodies.
You Can Also Check: IBPS PO Notification
IBPS PO Exam Age Limit:
- Individuals who are belonging to the age group of 20-30 years as on 01-08-2018 are eligible to apply against IBPS PO Exam.
- Applicant must be born on or after 02-08-1988 but not later than 01-08-1998 (both dates inclusive).
- Relaxation will be given to reserved category as per the norms of organization.
Which One To Choose: SBI PO vs. IBPS PO
IBPS PO Age Limit for Reserved Category:
|Name of Category||Relaxation|
|Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribe||5 years|
|Other Backward Classes (Non-Creamy Layer)||3 years|
|Persons With Disabilities||10 years|
|Ex-Servicemen, Commissioned Officers including Emergency Commissioned Officers (ECOs)/ Short Service Commissioned Officers (SSCOs)||5 years|
|Persons ordinarily domiciled in the state of Jammu & Kashmir during the period 1-1-1980 to 31-12-1989||5 years|
|Persons affected by 1984 riots||5 years|
Check Out Here: IBPS PO Salary Package
No. of Attempts:
An aspirant can attend the IBPS PO Exam as many times as possible. There is no restriction on number of attempts to take the Institute of Banking Personnel Selection Probationary Officer Exam.
The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection PO Eligibility Criteria is mentioned for the convenience of applicants. Individuals need to match the required IBPS PO Exam Eligibility Criteria before applying against the Probationary Officer Recruitment.
Stay tuned with the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com or follows us on social media to get latest updates on IBPS PO Eligibility Criteria 2018.
If you want to ask something about IBPS Probationary Officer Eligibility Criteria then you may write it in the comment box. You can also bookmark this page by pressing Ctrl.+D.
You May Also Like To Check This Section