IBPS PO Eligibility Criteria
No one can apply for IBPS PO 2017 Exam if he / she don’t match with IBPS PO Eligibility Criteria. To ensure your eligibility for IBPS CWE PO/MT-VII Examination, you need to go through this page. Checkout IBPS PO Eligibility Criteria 2017, which includes required qualification, age limit and Nationality by going through the details given below. Candidates, who are satisfying IBPS PO/ MT-VII Eligibility Conditions, may apply for IBPS Probationary Officer Exam in this session.
Highlight of this Page:
Nationality / Citizenship for Probationary Officer
Probationary Officer Qualifications
Limitation of Age
Relaxation of PO Upper Age Limit
Mode of Selection
PO Exam Details
Careers as Probationary Officer
Perks for Probationary Officers
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection is commonly known as IBPS. It is an independent organization in India, which recruits eligible and skilled aspirants for various positions in banks. We the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com is providing some details about IBPS Probationary Officer Eligibility Criteria below for convenience of our visitors, so please have a look…
IBPS PO Eligibility Criteria
Nationality / Citizenship:
An aspirant must be either:
- A Citizen of India or a subject of Nepal or a subject of Bhutan or
- A Tibetan Refugee who came over to India before 1st January 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India or
- A person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania (formerly Tanganyika and Zanzibar), Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India,
- Applicants applying for Probationary Officer/ Management Trainee must have completed their graduation in any stream with good academic records from a University recognized by the Govt. Of India or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government.
- All the education mentioned in application should be from University/ Institution/ Board esteemed by Govt. Of India/ approved by Govt. Regulatory Bodies.
- Those, whose final year result of Graduation is awaited, may also apply for IBPS CWE PO/MT-VII Recruitment 2017
Must Check: Latest IBPS Notifications
Limitation of Age:
Applicants should not above than 30 years and not below than 20 years that is if A candidate must have been born not earlier than 02.07.1985 and not later than 01.07.1995 (both dates inclusive).
Relaxation of Upper Age Limit:
|Name of Category||Relaxation|
|Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe||5 years|
|Other Backward Classes (Non-Creamy Layer)||3 years|
|Persons With Disabilities||10 years|
|Ex-Servicemen, Commissioned Officers including Emergency Commissioned Officers (ECOs)/ Short Service Commissioned Officers (SSCOs) who have rendered at least 5 years military service and have been released on completion of assignment (including those whose assignment is due to be completed within one year from the last date of receipt of application) otherwise than by way of dismissal or discharge on account of misconduct or inefficiency or physical disability attributable to military service or invalidment||5 years|
|Persons ordinarily domiciled in the state of Jammu & Kashmir during the period 1-1-80 to 31-12-89||5 years|
|Persons affected by 1984 riots||5 years|
Check Here: List of Banks Under IBPS
Mode of Selection:
- Appointment of aspirants will be done on basis of performance in Preliminary, Main Exam and Interview.
- Applicants who are shortlisted in the main examination for CWE PO/MT-VII will subsequently called for an Interview to be conducted by the Participating Organizations and coordinated by the Nodal Bank in each State/ UT with the help of IBPS.
Read Out Below Given Tips For Bank Exam/ Interview:
IBPS PO Exam 2017
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection organizes Common Written Examination (CWE) for the appointment Officers and Clerks in Indian banks. IBPS CWE is now mandatory examination for everyone to crack, who seeks an employment in 20 public sector and Regional Rural banks. Candidates, who qualify Common Written Examination, can apply for recruitment in public sector banks as per their merit.
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection Probationary Officer Exam is not too easy exam. You have to prepare well for the exam because questions are going to be tricky in exam. Mainly in exam questions are based on English, Computer, Mathematics, Reasoning & Mental Ability and General Awareness. Questions are based on the fundamental of topics but questions are tricky, so everyone can not crack this exam easily.
Know More About: IBPS PO/MT Exam
Careers as IBPS PO:
Probationary Officer is the starting level post in bank. But there are so many options for growth in this field. These officers manage the cash deposit and withdraw in banks. Candidates can appear for departmental exam in bank for promotion after getting recruited as Probationary Officer. Probationary Officers are given a good salary package along with various allowances from bank.
Benefit for Probationary Officers
Probationary Officers are Offered Rs. 36570.38/- per month salary from the participating banks of Institute of Banking Personnel Selection. Candidates, who are appointed as Probationary Officers, are also given Dearness Allowance, HRA, Special Allowance, CCA, Medical Benefits and Travelling Allowance.
Check Here: IBPS PO Exam Preparation Tips
Candidates may get more details regarding IBPS PO Eligibility Criteria 2017 through Official Link that is given below. To get latest info about IBPS PO Exam 2017, you need to visit our web portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com time to time.
Get IBPS PO/MT Eligibility Details – Press Here
Candidates for getting more information about IBPS PO Eligibility Criteria stay in touch with our web portal. We will provide exact information related to same time to time. You can also subscribe our free email service to get latest updates. If you have problem regarding information given here, please ask in comment box that is given below.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|IBPS PO Previous Question Papers||Best Books for IBPS PO CWE Exam|
|IBPS PO Admit Card||IBPS PO Results|
|IBPS PO Salary Package||IBPS PO Challan Form|
|IBPS Online Mock Test||IBPS Sample Paper|