IBPS PO Results
IBPS PO 2018 Mains Exam Over; What’s Next? Institute of Banking Personnel Selection conducted Mains on 18th November 2018. Now, IBPS PO Results will be released at ibps.in Check all details for IBPS PO/MT–VIII Mains Exam Result as well as cut off list.
PO/MT–VIII Notification released for recruitment for 4252 vacancies of probationary officers. Thereafter, prelims organized & its result released on 13-11-2018. After that, IBPS PO Mains held on 18-11-2018, now IBPS PO Results 2018 will be declared for Mains Examination.
IBPS PO Dates 2018:
|Events||IBPS PO Exam Dates|
|IBPS PO Mains Exam Date||18-11-2018|
|Declaration of IBPS PO Mains Exam Result||December 2018|
|Declaration and download of IBPS PO Interview Call Letter||January 2019|
|Date of IBPS PO Interview||January / February 2019|
|Allotment of Provisional Posting||April 2019|
IBPS PO /MT–VIII Mains Exam Result Expected Date:
IBPS PO Result 2018 Expected Date is December 2018. Aspirants need to score minimum qualifying score in each section of the PO Mains to participate in next session of selection i.e. Interview to be held in January / February 2019.
Keep your roll number or registration number ready to access your IBPS PO Results 2018-2019 or IBPS Probationary Officer Mains Result. To attain more details about Mains Score card, go through this page tailored by team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
Must Read Out: IBPS PO Interview Questions
IBPS PO Results
Steps for IBPS PO Mains Results Download 2018:
- To download Institute of Banking Personnel Selection PO Result or IBPS PO Mains Result, visit official portal of organization i.e. www.ibps.in
- After navigating official portal, select suitable link for IBPS CRP PO/MT–VIII Result.
- When, you press on above link, you will reach at new window.
- Now, enter details as roll number, registration number or date of birth for IBPS PO Exam Results download.
- Then, press on Login” tab for knowing your outcome in mains paper.
- Hence, Institute of Banking Personnel Selection PO Result will appear, you must ensure marks obtained in each section from it.
- The next step is to safe IBPS Probationary Officer Result or IBPS PO Result 2018 Cut Off.
- Aspirants may download their Institute of Banking Personnel Selection Result by following these guidelines.
Also Know Here: How to Get Direct Recruitment in Private Banks
IBPS PO CRP PO/MT–VIII Mains Result Download 2018:
In main exam, questions were from Reasoning & Computer Aptitude, General/ Economy/ Banking Awareness. Those attended Mains Exam may download their IBPS PO Mains Results from December 2018.
After announcement of IBPS Probationary Officer Result, PO Interview Call Letter will be available from January 2019 for final round of selection i.e. Interview.
Check Out: IBPS PO Salary Package
Are you aware about process to calculate IBPS PO Result?
Process to check IBPS PO Results comprise some stages.
- Number of questions correctly answered after applying the penalty for wrong answers is considered.
- The difficulty level of the questions in PO Mains Exam also affects.
- Scores up to 2 decimal numbers are taken for calculating the scores in PO Mains.
- Final scores in each test are rounded off to the nearest integer.
IBPS PO Mains Result Date 2018:
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection PO Mains Results will be available from December 2018. To check marks obtained in Mains Examination, you must have your roll number or registration number.
IBPS PO Cut off 2018:
Also, Institute of Banking Personnel Selection will release IBPS PO Mains Cut Off List having category wise marks in Mains Examination.
Factors affecting IBPS PO Mains Cut Off List:
- Number of candidates appeared for the exam
- Number of vacancies
- The difficulty level of the exam
IBPS PO Mains Expected Cut Off 2018:
|Data Analysis & Interpretation||8-9||6-7|
|English||5-6||3 – 4|
|Reasoning & Computer Aptitude||9-10||7-8|
IBPS PO Mains Cut-off Marks 2017 (Sectional):
|Type of Test||Name of the Section (Maximum Marks)||Cut-off Score|
|General||SC/ ST/ OBC/ PWD|
|Objective Test||Reasoning Ability & Computer Aptitude (60 Marks)||10.25||07.50|
|General/ Economy/ Banking Awareness (40 Marks)||11.25||08.25|
|English Language (40 Marks)||05.75||03.25|
|Data Analysis & Interpretation (60 Marks)||14.00||10.75|
|Descriptive Test||English Language (25 Marks)||10.00||08.75|
Check CRP PO/MT VIII Pre Exam Score Display: IBPS PO Score Card
IBPS PO Mains Cut-off Marks (Overall for 2017):
|Name of the Category||Total Cut-off Score (Out of 225)|
|HI (Hearing Impaired)||47.75|
|OC (Orthopedically Challenged)||59.63|
|VI (Visually Impaired)||77.87|
|ID (Intellectual Disability)||55.00|
IBPS PO Final Cut off 2017 (Provisional Allotment): Mains + Interview:
|Category||Minimum Score||Maximum Score|
Find Out More: Upcoming Bank Jobs
What after IBPS PO Mains 2018?
IBPS PO Interview:
Qualified individuals under Mains Exam organized on 18-11-2018 will be invited for Interview to be held in January / February 2019. Further, Interview will be of 100 marks & minimum qualifying marks in the interview is 40% (35% for SC/ST/OBC/PWD individuals).
Check its Official Link for more details regarding IBPS PO Results 2018-19. When officials will announce Probationary Officer Mains Result, we will update you. Stay connected with us to know your scores in Mains.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|IBPS PO Admit Card||IBPS PO Exam Pattern|
|IBPS PO Syllabus||IBPS PO Mock Test|
|IBPS PO Eligibility Criteria||IBPS PO Exam Date|
|IBPS PO Previous Question Papers||IBPS PO Recruitment|