On the basis of AIAPGET 2019, candidates will get admission to MD/MS/PG Diploma courses!! Ministry Of Ayush New Delhi will make available Application Form in 2nd week of April 2019. Interested students can apply for Notification through online mode.
AIAPGET Exam Date is expected to be scheduled in the last week of June 2019. Students who fulfill all eligibility norms can promptly apply by filling and submitting their applications at official site.
AIAPGET 2019 is National level exam (all India ranking exam) conducted every year by All India Institute of Ayurveda, to provide admission to students in various programmes like MD/MS in Ayurveda, Post Graduate Diploma course in Ayurveda, Unani, Siddha & Homeopathy medicine for all Ayush College, institutions, university, deemed university.
We the team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com has well-presented this page with complete details of AIAPGET 2019 to collect all relevant information regarding same must go through below structured page.
Ayurveda Samhinta, Ayurveda Siddhanta, Bhaishajya Kalpana, Agad Tantra Evun Vyavhara Ayurveda, Dravyaguna, Kriya Sharir, Kayachikitsa, Karna-Nasa Kanth-Shiro Rog, Panchkarma, Mukha & Danta Rog Vigyan, Manovigyan Evam Manas Roga, Netra Rog Vigyan, Roga Nodan & Vikriti Vigyan, Rasashastra, Rachana Sharir, Shalya Samanya, Swasthvritta, Stri Roga Evum Prasuti Tantra.
Why Do Post Graduation? Check Out Importance Of Master Degree
AIAPGET 2019 Eligibility Criteria
To participate in All India AYUSH PG Entrance Test for Ayurveda one must ensure below mentioned eligibility norms
- Candidates must possess BAMS/ BHMS/Graded BHMS/ BUMS/ BSMS degree or
- Candidates must possess Provisional BAMS/ BUMS/ BSMS/ BHMS Pass Certificate recognized as per the provisions of the IMCC 1970/HCC 1973 Act.
- Candidates must possess a permanent or provisional registration certificate of BAMS/ BUMS/ BSMS/ BHMS/Graded BHMS degree qualification issued by the CCIM/CCH/state board/universities/deemed universities.
- Candidates must have completed 1 year of Internship before the date of counselling for AIA PGET 2019.
Read About: Career in Medical Field
To apply for All India AYUSH PG Entrance Test 2019 candidates are required to pay prescribed amount of fees as per their category through online mode using Credit Card/Debit Card or Net banking.
|General/ OBC candidates
Know More About: What To Do After Graduation?
Selection of the applicants for admission to concerned course will be made on the basis of All India AYUSH Postgraduate Entrance Test 2019 scores attain by the students.
AIA PGET Exam Pattern 2019
- There will be 100 questions in examination
- Each question will be of 01 marks
- Negative Marking will also be there in examination as 0.25 marks will be deducted for each wrong answer
- Total time given to candidates to complete the examination will be 90 minutes
|Type of questions
|Total no. of questions
|No section division.
AIA PGET Syllabus 2019
Syllabus for All India AYUSH PG Entrance Test 2019 is designed to access to the knowledge of applicants. Questions will be asked from BAMS/ BUMS/ BSMS/ BHMS course as prescribed by CCIM/CCH.
Also Get List of: Medical Entrance Exam
AIAPGET Admit Card 2019
Hall Ticket will be available at the official website in the last week of May 2019. Students who are going to participate in Exam must need to download call letter and bring it on exam day as without it no one will be able to sit in the exam hall.
AIAPGET Result 2019
All India Institute Of Ayurveda will released AIAPGET Result at official soon after completion of exam. Those who are going to participate in the exam can download the result through online mode by using the registration id or password
Steps to fill the AIAPGET 2019 Application Form
To fill up the AIAPGET 2019 Online Application Form for All India AYUSH Postgraduate Entrance Test candidates need to follow the below given steps-
- Visit the official website i.e. at aiapget.com
- Move the cursor towards “ALL INDIA AYUSH POST GRADUATE ENTRANCE TEST 2019 Information Bulletin” link available at middle
- Go through the AIAPGET 2019 Notification carefully and ensure your eligibility
- Thereafter hit on Apply Online tab
- Hit on the “Hit here for New Registration”
- Complete all the details asked in AIAPGET Online Registration form , hit on “Save and continue” tab
- Thereafter upload the scanned passport sized photograph and signature according to the size prescribed
- Afterwards hit on “Save and Next” button
- “Validate the details” by using the validating tab
- Recheck details and edit if you find any sort of incorrect information
- Once you hit the final “submission” tab no alteration will be possible
- Finally pay the requisite amount of application fees
- Use only online method i.e. Credit Card/Debit Card or Net banking procedure and then hit on save tab
- Finally take a print out of filled up AIAPGET Online form by using Application Print tab
- Keep the print out of filled up AIAPGET Online application form for further usage
Check Here: Process to Fill Online Application Form
|AIAPGET Application form starts from
|2nd week of April 2019
|Online Registration closes on
|1st week of May 2019
|Editing option for candidates
|2nd week of May 2019
|Admit Card Availability
|last week of May 2019
|last week of June 2019
|Availability of online Answer key
|1st week of July 2019
|The announcement of Result
|3rd week of July 2019
To fetch more details related to AIAPGET 2019 must go through the official as displayed above. For more updates and any interesting facts keep visiting to our site www.recruitmentinboxx.com regularly.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|AIAPGET Answer Key
|Strategies of Personality Development
|Top 20 MBBS Colleges in India
|List of Paramedical Courses
|Top 100 Medical Colleges in India
|NIRF India Ranking
|Best Colleges in India
|List Of Top Universities in India