Indian Council of Medical Research is all set to conduct ICMR JRF Exam. Keen students may fill online application form by visiting icmr.nic.in Grab all details about it including Exam Notification, Last Date to apply & others.
Those willing for admission in Ph.D/ Research Programme through Junior Research Fellowship may get all details about ICMR JRF 2018. There are 150 scholarships which will be awarded to students who qualify JRF scholarship exam 2018.
Are you familiar with Applying Dates?
Applicants may apply for Junior Research Fellowship from Second Week Of April 2018. Closing date to apply for it lasts till Second Week Of May 2018. ICMR JRF Exam is scheduled to be held on Second Week Of July 2018.
Those who meet eligibility norms may apply for Junior Research Fellowship. To get more details about it, have a glance on below of page well designed by team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
ICMR JRF Eligibility 2018:
- To apply for ICMR JRF 2018, you may possess M.Sc. /M.A. or equivalent degree with minimum 55% marks (for General/OBC) and 50% marks (for the SC/ST & physically handicapped).
- Those appearing / have to be appeared in the final year of M.Sc. /M.A. or Equivalent Examination are also eligible.
Why Do Post Graduation? Check Out Importance Of Master Degree
ICMR JRF Age Limit:
- Maximum age of applying candidate should be 28 years.
- Relaxation benefits will be offered to SC/ST, physically handicapped (PH) and female contenders of 5 years and 3 years for OBC category.
ICMR Junior Research Fellowship Details:
There are total of 150 Fellowships and the description of this fellowship scheme is listed here.
|120 Fellowships||Sciences with emphasis on Life Sciences|
(like microbiology, physiology, molecular biology,
genetics, human biology, biotechnology, biochemistry, bioinformatics, biophysics,
zoology, botany, environmental sciences
|30 Fellowships||Social Sciences like psychology, sociology,|
home science, statistics anthropology,
social work and health economics
Also Check: Latest Scholarships Opportunities In India
ICMR JRF Application Fee:
Applicants are required to pay application fee. Fee amount will be deposited in the branches of State Bank of India by filling the Challan form in the name of Director, PGIMER, Chandigarh (Examination) in the “Power Jyoti” PUL Current Account No.32211616762
- General (Open Category): Rs. 1000/-
- Reserved category: Rs. 800/-
Selection criteria for ICMR JRF 2018:
Assortment of contenders is based on marks in ICMR JRF Entrance Examination.
ICMR JRF Exam Pattern 2018:
- Indian Council of Medical Research Junior Research Fellowship test consist of one paper of 2 hours duration and paper is having 2 Sections.
- Aptitude Section will have 50 questions and all these questions are of 1 mark each.
- Each area of section B & C would have 100 questions and you may attempt any 75 questions in the predesigned area of Section B or C.
|Section A||Scientific phenomenon in everyday life|
|General knowledge in sciences|
|Section B & C||Life Sciences and Social Science|
Subjects covered under Section B & C:
|Subjects||Topics To Be Covered|
You must do that: 7 Exam Resolutions for Sure Success in 2018
- Sri Nagar
Check Here: List of Entrance Exams Conducting In India
Steps to fill ICMR JRF 2018 Online Application Form:
- Visit official portal of organization i.e. icmr.nic.in
- Under “ICMR JRF Entrance Examination” head select link concerning ICMR JRF Notification 2018.
- Read all details as listed in Notice.
- After this, download ICMR JRF Application Form 2018.
- Put required details in ICMR JRF Online Application Form.
- Now, upload all required scanned documents along with form.
- Submit your form & carry print copy of it for further reference.
ICMR JRF Admit Card 2018:
ICMR JRF Call letter will be available for download after completion of registration process. With the help of registration number or roll number, you will be able to get hall ticket. Without call letter, you may not be allowed to enter exam hall.
ICMR JRF Result 2018:
By visiting official portal, you may get your exam result. By going through exam result, you may evaluate your performance in exam. It will be necessary for all the students to keep their result safe till final admission.
ICMR JRF 2018 Dates:
|Starting Date To Fill Online Form||Second Week Of April 2018|
|Last Date For Filling Of Online Application||Second Week Of May 2018|
|Late Date Of Fee Deposit In Bank||Third Week Of May 2018|
|Exam Date||Second Week Of July 2018|
You may follow its Official Link to know more about ICMR JRF 2018 Online Application Form. Stay tuned with our portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com for receiving more updates.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section
|Best Colleges in India||List Of Top Universities in India|
|How To Apply For Education Loan||Entrance Exams In India|
|UGC Approved Universities||Student Success Strategies|
|How To Survive First Year Of College||Why College Attendance is Important|