Latest vacancies advertisement available!! An application form has been invited from eligible candidates for ICMR Recruitment. Indian Council of Medical research is hiring candidates for the post of Senior Project Research Fellow. Aspirants who are interested for ICMR Recruitment 2017 can acquire this chance by applying before mentioned date.
Highlights mentioned in this page:
|ICMR Vacancies||Age required|
|Qualifications details||Process of selection|
|Salary structure||Simple steps for apply|
Contenders, who are waiting for icmr.nic.in recruitment, can grab this opportunity by sending their application form through post on or before the closing date that is 09th December 2016. Applicants also send the soft copy of ICMR Application Form through the email which is mention below. Organization is hiring candidates for assisting in Translational and Commercialization related work at Division of ITR. Aspirants are advised to read complete page to get more details about Indian Council of Medical research Recruitment.
Senior Project Research Fellow
- Applicants who are applying for Project Research Fellow Jobs, should have Post Graduate Degree in Basic Science / Graduate Degree in Professional Course or Masters Degree in Professional Course from any recognized university with
- Two years of research experience in each / NET qualification is preferable.
- Good Knowledge of writing/Communication skills and Computer applications
Looking For More Post Graduate Jobs: Get Here
Age Limit Details:
- Candidates’ who are interested for ICMR Jobs should not be more than 35 Years of age.
- Age relaxation for reserved appliers will be decided as per the Indian Council of Medical Research norms.
Grab ICMR Recruitment Notification: Download PDF
Job hunters who are Selected for Senior Project Research Fellow Post will get pay scale of Rs. 28,000/- + 30% HRA per month which is given by Indian Council of Medical Research.
- Applicants will be selected on the basis of their performance in interview process which will be taken by selection panel of Indian Council of Medical Research.
- No TA/DA etc. will be given to attend the interview.
Read Also: How to Crack Interview
How to Apply For ICMR Recruitment?
- Aspirants need to log on official website which is www.icmr.nic.in
- Hit “Employment Opportunities” and then press “Temporary Posts” link which is visible at left side of web page
- Then select “Applications are invited for the post of Senior Project Research Fellow (two posts)” link.
- Read entire notification very carefully and prepare application form with necessary information and attach with all required documents.
- After that, enclosed the prepared application form with all the documents in an envelope and super scribing with “ application for the post of …..” and sent to address mentioned below before the last date should be reached.
Read Out: Difference Between Resume, CV & Bio-Data
Dear aspirants, you are also need to send your scanned filled application form through email to below stated e-mail address.
To Dr. Chander Shekhar,
Head, Division of Innovation & Translation Research (ITR),
Room No. 214, 1st Floor, Indian Council of Medical Research,
Ansari Nagar, New Delhi – 110 029
Find More: Delhi Jobs
Last Date of Submission of Application: 09th December 2016
Aspirants can acquire the remaining details of ICMR Recruitment from the official link stated above and fetch upcoming information through this web portal that is www.recruitmentinboxx.com
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|Employment News- New Updates||Top Jobs To Apply|
|Sarkari Naukri- Latest Jobs||More Government Jobs|
|All Govt. Jobs By State||Private Jobs Vs Government Jobs|
|Latest Jobs For Freshers||Get Free Job Alerts On Mail|