Indian Institute of Forest Management Bhopal is inviting applications for IIFM Admission. Those students, who want to take admission in PGDFM (Post Graduate Diploma in Forestry Management) Course for 2018-20 Batch must fill application form before the last date.
Students, who have CAT/XAT Score card, may apply for IIFM PGDFM Admission 2018-20. Well, you all can check IIFM Eligibility, fees and Indian Institute of Forest Management admission process by going through this page.
What Is The Last Date Of IIFM Admission?
Eligible Candidates can submit IIFM PGDFM Application through Online/ Offline by Downloading at the Official Website of IIFM or Personally From IIFM Campus and Reached latest by 10/20-02-2018.
For getting more information about IIFM Bhopal Admission 2018-20, you need to read this page completely which is well designed by the team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
Course Name and Duration:
Post Graduate Diploma in Forestry Management, PGDFM
2 years (2018 to 20)
- Students must have at least three years of bachelor’s degree or equivalent in any discipline with 50% marks aggregate or (45% for SC/ST/DA (PWD)) or equivalent CGPA.
- Applicant appearing in final year of degree examination in 2018 can also apply provided they complete it before June 30, 2018
Why Do Post Graduation? Check Out Importance Of Master Degree
- GEN/OBC/DA Category- Rs.1000/-
- SC/ST Category- Rs.500/-
- Payment Mode- DD in Favour of “Director, Indian Institute of Forest Management” payable at ‘Bhopal’.
- GEN/OBC/DA – Rs.480000/-
- SC/ST- Rs.288000/-
Must Read: Things To Remember Before Getting Admission
- Students for PGDFM are selected on the basis of CAT/XAT score, WAT and Personal Interview.
- Shortlisted candidates based on CAT 2017 or XAT 2018 scores are called for written aptitude test (WAT) and personal interview (PI) will be held at Bhopal, Bangalore, Kolkata and New Delhi
IIFM PGDFM Application Form:
- First of all log on the official website of the organization iifm.ac.in
- On the home page hit the PGDFM Link in Programs Tab
- Candidates must Read Notification and check the eligibility criteria at least once before applying
- After that hit on “apply online” link
- Fill up Registration Form in prescribed format and upload scanned photograph and signature and relevant documents
- After that you have to remit the application fee through Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Net banking.
- Then take Application Printout for future Reference
- Download the application form from the IIFM’s website and fill it with all the details
- Send filled-in-form along with Demand Draft of Rs. 1000/- (Rs. 500/- for SC/ST) with all attachments by speed post in favour of Director, Indian Institute of Forest Management, Bhopal.
- Application complete in all respect including the CAT or XAT or both (if applicable) registration number should reach IIFM Bhopal on or before the last date mentioned in the schedule above.
Know More About: What To Do After Graduation?
Director, Indian Institute of Forest Management,
IIFM will use CAT/XAT score for short-listing the applicants. IIMs/XLRI has no role either in the selection process or in the conduct of the programme.
Get Best Answer: Why College Attendance is Important
- SC – 15%
- ST – 7.5%
- Non-Creamy OBC – 27%
- Differently Abled categories – 3%
IIFM PGDFM Admission 2018:
|Closing date for CAT applicants||10-02-2018|
|Closing date for XAT applicants||20-02-2018|
To know more about IIFM Admission 2018-20, you need to visit the official link. You are advised to stay connected with this page www.recruitmentinboxx.com for latest updates. If you have any query then you can ask in comment box which is provided below.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section
|Best Colleges in India||List Of Top Universities in India|
|Latest Current Affairs||Entrance Exams In India|
|Scholarship in India||Best Jobs In India|
|How To Survive First Year Of College||Student Success Strategies|