IIPM Bangalore Admission
Continue your academic journey with Indian Institute Of Plantation Management Bengaluru!!! IIPM Bangalore Admission is opened for students who want to get entrance in PGDM-ABPM courses. This course is NBA Accredited and Equivalent to MBA. Interested students can apply for IIPM Bangalore Admission 2017 by downloading the application form through online procedure and can make their educational career bright and fortunate. To get details about course and admission, check out this page completely.
Information Available On This Page:
|Step By Step Process To Apply For Admission||Name Of Educational Course|
|Eligibility Requirements||Method Of Selection|
|Total Tuition Fee||Closing Date To Apply|
Indian Institute Of Plantation Management Bangalore is an independent organization of the Ministry of Commerce & Industry. This institution offers great educational services to its students and now inviting candidates to get admission in Post Graduate Diploma in Management: Agri-Business and Plantation Management (PGDM-ABPM) course. Interested students can fill and submit IIPM Bangalore Application Form latest by the end date i.e. 31st January 2017. To check complete process of applying, go through the below given steps which is well provided by www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
IIPM Bangalore Admission
IIPM Bangalore Admission Procedure:
Check Official Website:
- The very first step of applying is to visit the official website of Institution i.e. www.iipmb.edu.in.
- On the home page, go to the “Downloads” section.
- Thereafter follow to the “PGDM-ABPM: 2017” option.
Read Admission Notice:
- In the “PGDM-ABPM: 2017” section, hit on “Brochure” option.
- A notice will open in the form of pdf.
- Candidates are required to read the complete instructions about course and admission carefully.
Get Application Form:
- After getting all the details, candidates are required to obtain the application form.
- The prospectus and application form can be obtained through the Admissions Office of institute by paying the application fee.
- Or candidates can also download the application form through official website by following below steps:
- Press on “Application Form” link given under “PGDM-ABPM: 2017” section on home page.
- Take a print out of application form and fill it with all the required details carefully.
Pay Application Fee:
- Applying candidates must have to pay the application fee of Rs.1000/- (Rs.500/- for SC/ ST/PWD candidates, with relevant certificates).
- The fee must be paid through demand draft drawn in favor of “Indian Institute of Plantation Management”, payable at Bengaluru.
Why Do Post Graduation? Check Out Importance Of Master Degree
Submit The Application Form:
- After payment of application fee, candidates must have to submit the duly filled application form along with demand draft.
- Candidates are required to send this complete application to the below mentioned address latest by last date.
Dr. S. John Mano Raj
Ms. Seema Bai
Admission Office (PGP-ABPM)
Indian Institute of Plantation Management
Jnana Bharathi Campus, P.O. Malathalli, Bengaluru-560 056
IIPM Bangalore Admission: Read Official Notice Here
Post Graduate Diploma in Management: Agribusiness and Plantation Management (PGDM-ABPM)
- Candidates who are willing to get admission in this course they must hold a Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized university or institution with at least 50% marks of equivalent CGPA (45% in case of SC, ST and Persons with Disability) in agricultural and allied sciences or any other discipline.
- NRI / PIO / Foreign students are also eligible to apply for this course.
- Applying candidates must have qualified CAT / MAT / ATMA / CMAT exam and must have possessed relevant valid score card.
Candidates will get selected for the admission on the basis of following:
- Academic Record
- Test Scores
- Writing Skill
- Performance In Group Discussion
- Personal Interview
Great Tips for Preparation:
- The PGDM-ABPM course is a two year duration course for which students have to pay the tuition fee of Rs. 4,00,000/- which is payable in two installments.
- International students and students sponsored by NRI’s / PIO’s are required to pay the tuition fee of $ 9,000.
Read Also: How to Apply for Education Loan in Any Bank
Closing Date for Receipt of IIPM Application Form: 31st January, 2017
Candidates may go through the above given notification to check detailed information regarding IIPM Admission. Candidates are advised stay linked with our web portal i.e. www.recruitmentinboxx.com to get all the latest information about IIPM Bangalore Admission 2017.
You Might be Interested in: