IIPM Bangalore Admission
Applications are invited for IIPM Bangalore Admission for PCP-TTM 11th Batch for session 2018. Applicants, who find themselves eligible for Professional Certificate Programme on Tea Tasting and Marketing, can apply for the same course.
Applicants can send their application forms in prescribed format to the respective address. The last date for receipt of application form by institute is 27-04-2018. Applicants may go through the below section of this page to get more details about IIPM Bangalore Admission 2018.
From Where You Can Get Application Form
IIPM Bangalore Application form can be obtained via online process by going through the official portal that is iipmb.edu.in. along with the application form applicants have to send the further required documents as mentioned in notification.
Applicants may easily apply for IIPM Bangalore Admission 2018 by following the steps mentioned below on this page, which is well furnished by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
IIPM Bangalore Admission
Required Qualification to apply for PCP-TTM 11th Batch:
- Applicants, who want to get IIPM Bangalore PCP-TTM 11th Batch Admission, should be graduated in any discipline from any recognized university or institution with good academic records.
- Candidates must have Proficiency in written and oral communication in English as it is mandatory. Sponsored candidates by planters, plantation associations, Brokerages, tea manufacturers, tea buyers, Beverage sector and blenders will be given special consideration in eligibility norms.
- Foreign Nationals/NRIs/PIO candidates can also apply
The reservation for SC / ST / OBC / PH candidates is applicable as per the Government of India rules, subject to meeting the other eligibility criteria for admission.
Selection Process of Admission:
Student’s selection for admission will be made on the basis of their performers in interview, psychometric test and blind (sensory) test on tea tasting,if required.
Duration of Course:
45 days intensive program, starting from 21st May (Monday) to 4th July (Wednesday) 2018
What is the fee of PCP-TTM Course?
The tuition fee for the program is Rs. 70,000/- (for National Candidates) and US$ 1175 (for Foreign Nationals / PIO Candidates) to be paid on confirmation of the admission to the programme.
This does not include mess charges, hostel rent & electricity charges, computer charges, expenses on books & reading material, field / industry visits to North India and other personal expenses.
On successful completion of the program with eligible credits, the participants will be awarded Certificate Programme on Tea Tasting and Marketing.
Why Do Post Graduation? Check Out Importance Of Master Degree
How to apply for IIPM Bangalore Admission 2018?
Applicants can apply for Indian Institute of Plantation Management Admission by following the steps mentioned below:
- First of all you have to visit the official portal of institute that is iipmb.edu.in
- Now you need to follow “Programmes& Courses” section, available at the left ward of home page.
- From that section you need to select “Programme Brochure” link under PCP-TTM: 2018.
- You will get PDF file of Boucher on your digital screen, in which you can see all the details about job, you must read it very carefully.
- Afterwards go back to the previous page and hit on “Application Form” link.
- Format of form will be displayed on your digital screen, you have download it and fill it in correct manner and attach the needed documents with it.
- Keep it in an envelope and send to the below mentioned address.
MDP Office, Indian Institute of Plantation Management,
JnanaBharathi Campus, P.O., Malathalli”,
Last date for receipt of application form: 27-04-2018
Applicants are suggested to visit the Official Link to get rest details regarding IIPM Bangalore Admission 2018. You may stay connected with our web portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com to get latest updates as we update our pages time to time.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section
|Best Colleges in India||List Of Top Universities in India|
|Latest Current Affairs||Entrance Exams In India|
|Scholarship in India||Best Jobs In India|
|How To Survive First Year Of College||Why College Attendance is Important|