Thousands of students can be enrolled for BS-MS Programme by applying for IISER Admission. Willing candidates are required to submit IISER Application form through online mode till last date that is June / July 2017. For IISER Admission 2017, IISER SCB Aptitude Test will be held in the month of July 2017. To get complete information about IISER Admission Notification, read this page completely.
Students, who want to get higher education from Indian Institute of Science Education and Research, may submit IISER Admission Form till date of closing. You may check this page that is well furnished by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com to get complete information related to this notification.
IISER Eligibility Criteria:
Candidate who fulfill the given eligibility criteria they can get admission to BS-MS Programme.
Kishore Vaigyanik Protsahan Yojana (KVPY):
|Stream SA||Students who registered in the XI Standard and having secured a minimum of 80% (70% for SC/ ST/ PWD) marks in aggregate in Mathematics and Science subjects (Physics/Chemistry/Biology) in the X Standard Board Examination|
|Stream SX||Students who registered in the XII standard / (+2) and secured a minimum of 80% (70% for SC/ST/PWD) marks in aggregate in Mathematics and Science subjects (PCB) in the class 10th.
They must be obtained 60% (50% for SC/ST/PWD) marks in aggregate in Mathematics and Science subjects in Class 12th before taking up the fellowship, if awarded.
|Stream SB||Students who registered in the 1st Year of an UG course in sciences and secured a minimum of 60% (50% for SC/ST/PWD) marks in aggregate in Science subjects (PCB) in the XII/(+2) Standard Board Examination.
They must secured 60% (50% for SC/ST/PWD) marks in the 1st year final examination of B.Sc. /B.S. /B.Math. /B.Stat. /Int. M.Sc. /M.S.
Must Read: Things To Remember Before Getting Admission
JEE Advanced Exam:
Students who attained a minimum of 75% marks in class XII and securing a place in the rank list of JEE Advanced for the admission to IITs, they can apply to the IISER.
State and Central Boards:
- Candidates who are going to apply through State and Central Boards channel, they will qualify the IISER Aptitude Test 2017.
- There is a 5% relaxation for PD/ OBC (Non-Creamy layer) category candidates in the DST cut-off. For SC/ST and Kashmiri Migrants (KM) candidates, the cut-off is 55% in class 12th for all boards.
- The eligibility for Scholarship for Higher Education (SHE) under INSPIRE scheme is based only on the performance in class XII board examination.
- For General and OBC Category: Rs.1500/-
- For SC/ST Category and Kashmiri Migrants: Rs. 750/-
Admission to BS-MS Programme will be done on basis of their performance on Aptitude Test.
IISER Exam Pattern:
|Subject||No. of Questions||Marks||Duration|
Check Here: Aptitude Questions And Answers
Process To Fill IISER Application Form:
- Applicants who meet the eligibility criteria must log on to the official website of organization that is iisermohali.ac.in
- Before applying, candidates must have valid E Mail Id.
- Candidates are required to fill the application form very carefully with all relevant details.
- After filling the form submit it within the given period of time.
- At last, take print out of application receipt for future reference.
- Print copy of form should be duly signed by the applicant with date and must affix a passport size photograph in the space provided and submit this print copy at the time of Interview.
Check Here: Process to Fill Online Application Form
- Last Date for Online Application: June/ July 2017
- IISER SCB Aptitude Test Date: July 2017
For more details regarding IISER Admission 2017 candidates may go through this Official Website. Keep visiting www.recruitmentinboxx.com for latest updates.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section
|Best Colleges in India||List Of Top Universities in India|
|Latest Current Affairs||Entrance Exams In India|
|Scholarship in India||Best Jobs In India|
|How To Survive First Year Of College||Why College Attendance is Important|