IIT Kanpur Recruitment
Latest Update has been published by Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur in the month of August and is stated as IIT Kanpur Recruitment. Interested candidates are invited to fill Posts of JRF, Project Engineer through online/offline process as prescribed in the notification.
Willing applicants can check all the details regarding IIT Kanpur Recruitment 2018 like eligibility criteria, IIT vacancy details, age limitations etc, through a notification with the Reference No: SCDT/FlexE/050 which is being circulated on its official website.
IIT JRF, Project Engineer Vacancies Notification Check Here!!!
Aspirants can follow the steps explained here on this page to get details regarding JRF, Project Engineer vacant posts in Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur or may also visit the direct official links provided here for their comfort and apply for the suited job before the last date.
Get correct procedure to apply for IIT Kanpur Recruitment 2018-19 and much other important detailed information through this page which is well developed by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
Check Out: More Government Jobs
IIT Kanpur Recruitment
IIT Kanpur Recruitment Details:
- Senior Project Engineer
- Project Engineer
- Junior Research Fellow
Educational Qualifications Required:
Those candidates who are willing to apply for IIT Kanpur Vacancies must have acquired following qualifications as per the requirement for the post they have to apply
|Project Engineer||M.Tech/B.Tech with MBA/B.Tech|
|Senior Project Engineer||B.Tech/M.Tech + PhD/M.Tech|
|Junior Research Fellow||Master of Technology in Information Technology/Computer Science and Engineering|
Also Find: Latest Jobs by Qualification
Age Limitations for IIT Kanpur Recruitment:
Minimum and maximum age of the contenders who wish to apply for IIT Kanpur JRF, Project Engineer Recruitment must resist as per the requirement and norms of the Indian Institute Of Technology Kanpur.
IIT Kanpur Remuneration:
Those subordinates who will be selected by selection authority for any of the post mentioned above will be paid an attractive amount of salary excluding grade pay and extra beneficiary allowances as per the level of the vacant positions.
- Project Engineer: Rs.26, 400/- to Rs.66, 000/- + Grade Pay Rs.2, 200/-
- Senior Project Engineer: 32, 400/- to Rs.81, 000/- + Grade Pay Rs.2, 700/-
- Junior Research Fellow: Rs.25, 000/- to Rs.28, 000/-
Authorized selection committee of the organization will shortlist the aspirants on the basis of their qualifications as mentioned in their applications and shortlisted applicants will be further called for written test/personal interview.
Steps to Apply for IIT Kanpur Recruitment:
- Candidates are firstly required to visit the Indian Institute Of Technology Kanpur official website that is iitk.ac.in to get details regarding JRF, Project Engineer Posts.
- Through home page of the official portal move the cursor towards “Quick Links” tab and go through “Staff” section thoroughly.
- Hit the “Staff Vacancies” link through the drop down list which will navigate you towards another page.
- Go through the “Project Staff Vacancies” section and tap on “Scientific and Research Staff” link.
- Now search and press the suitable link for “Project Engineer, Senior Project Engineer and Junior Research Fellow for the National Centre for Flexible Electronics, Department of Industrial and Management Engineering and Department of Chemical Engineering respectively” for the post you have to apply for.
- Go through the appeared notification carefully and if you meet the entire requirements then send the resume or IIT application form to the mail address or postal address mentioned below as prescribed.
|Post Name||Email Address||Postal Address|
Senior Project Engineer/Project Engineer
|Project Engineer||[email protected]|
|Junior Research Fellow|
Department of Industrial and Management Engineering
Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur
Kanpur – 208016 (India)
Get Here: More Jobs in Uttar Pradesh
Last date to submit application form or resume for IIT Kanpur Recruitment in prescribed format is as follows:
- Senior Project Engineer/Project Engineer: 31-08-2018
- Project Engineer: 14-08-2018
- Junior Research Fellow: 16-08-2018
We hope the above gathered information about IIT Kanpur Recruitment 2018-19 is enough for the candidates who are willing to apply for IIT vacancies and is proven beneficial and useful for them. For more related details and latest updates stay tuned with us or follow is on Facebook and Google+.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|All Govt. Jobs By State||Sarkari Naukri- Latest Jobs|
|How to Find a Job Online||Upcoming Jobs By Organization|
|Latest Jobs For Freshers||Get Free Job Alerts On Mail|
|Employment News- New Updates||Latest Private Jobs|