India Post Office Recruitment
Latest Government Vacancies has disseminated as India Post Office Recruitment to enroll Eligible and effective candidates. Applications are welcomed to fill 607 vacancies of Assistant Account Officer Posts. Career oriented candidates can apply for www.indiapost.gov.in Recruitment by submitting their application form before the deadline date that is 15-01-2018. Contenders can accomplish their goals by following the applying procedure of India Post Office Recruitment 2018.
The application received after the due date will not be entertained and are liable to be rejected. So aspirants are advised to submit the application before its last date. For getting complete acknowledgement about India Post Office Assistant Account Officer Recruitment, aspirants must scroll this web page which is well equipped by our team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
India Post Office Recruitment
|Post Date||Recruitment Board||Post Name||Qualification||Last Date||More Details|
|01/01/2018||AP Postal Circle Recruitment||AP Postal Circle PA/ SA/ Postman/ MTS – 36||12th||30/01/2018||More Details|
|01/01/2018||India Post Office Recruitment||India Post Office AAO/ GDS/ MTS – 787+||Graduation||15/01/2018||More Details|
|14/12/2017||Telangana Postal Recruitment||TS Post Office GDS/ MTS- 160||ITI/ 10th||08/01/2018||More Details|
|09/12/2017||MP Postal Circle Recruitment||Skilled MV Mechanic||ITI||01/01/2018||More Details|
|09/12/2017||Tamilnadu Post Office Recruitment||Skilled MV Mechanic||ITI||01/01/2018||More Details|
|02/12/2017||Maharashtra Post Office Recruitment||Driver/Skilled Artisan – 20||10th||22/01/2018||More Details|
Name Of The Post:
Assistant Account Officer (Group B gazetted) – 607* vacancies
City Wise Vacancy Details Of India Post Office AAO Jobs:
|Postal Directorate, New Delhi||23|
Required Qualification Details:
- Applicants holding the analogous or same post in various Central Government & State Government offices, on regular basis.
- Candidates who have qualified in JAO/SAS or equivalent examination and working as JAOs (AAOs)
- Junior Accountants/ Senior Accountants/ Auditor/ Sr.Auditors Clerks who have qualified in JAO/SAS or equivalent examination conducted by any of the organized Accounts of Departments of Central Government/State Government with 5 years of regular service in the grade as on date of notification.
- The candidates should have sufficient exposure to basic working knowledge on computers in all the modules of MS office including the knowledge of the internet to send/receive e-mails.
Avail Now: Latest Jobs by Qualification
Age Limit for Indian Postal Service Jobs:
- The maximum age of the applying candidates for India Post Office vacancy should not be less than 56 years.
- Age relax able will be allowed only to SC/ST candidates as per Government guidelines.
Appointed contenders for India Post Office Vacancies will get impressive amount of salary that is Rs.9300 – Rs.34800+ Grade pay Rs. 4800 offered by the organization.
Hiring Process for India Post Office AAO Recruitment:
Aspirants will be hired according to their applications sent to the Director. Depending on their Qualifications and Experience the judgment is made and the candidates who are shortlisted will be called for written test and or Personal Interview. The candidates should keep one thing in mind that they will not be reimbursed with any TA/DA expenses for appearing in the interview.
|Must Read Below Shared Tips For Test/ Interview:|
Procedure to Apply for India Post Office Jobs:
Follow these below mentioned instructions to apply for India Post Office Recruitment 2018:
- The first step is to log on to the official website of the organization which is indiapost.gov.in
- On the home page of the official site you need to go “Notification” section and hit on the “Filling up of vacancies in Assistant Accounts Officer (AAO) cadre in the Postal Accounts Offices on deputation basis amongst the officers working in Central Govt. & State Govt” link.
- After this you have to read the India Post Office Notification which will be displayed on your screen.
- Now, eligible candidates can download the application format which is present in the notification.
- Then, in next step fill all the information in the categories as demanded and attach all the documents as mentioned in it.
- Now keep this filled India Post Office Application Form in an envelope caption as “Application for the post of…………..”
- Last step is to send this envelope to the postal address as mentioned below.
Assistant Director General (PA-A)
#444, Dak Bhavan, Sansad Marg, New Delhi
Find More: Delhi Jobs
Last date for submit the application form: 15-01-2018
Job Finders can gather all the latest updates about India Post Office Recruitment 2018 by connecting to www.recruitmentinboxx.com web portal. You can also follow us on Google Plus and Facebook.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|Post Office Admit Card||India Post Result|
|Sarkari Naukri- Latest Jobs||More Government Jobs|
|All Govt. Jobs By State||Private Jobs Vs Government Jobs|
|Employment News- New Updates||Upcoming Jobs By Organization|