Post Office Admit Card
Have you applied for Post Office Rajasthan Exam? Download now your Post Office Admit Card from here. Applicants, who’re going to appear in this exam which will be held on 22/01/2017, will select for Recruitment of Postman and Mail Guard. Participated contenders may download your Call Letter or Post Office Admit Card 2017 through this page.
Focal Points Of This Page
|Status Of Post Office Hall Ticket|
|Steps To Download India Post Office Admit Card Online|
|Unknown Facts About Organization|
|Post Office Exam Pattern For Guard Posts|
|Date Of Examination|
Contenders, you’re suggested to follow below listed guidelines to download your Post Office Recruitment Admit Card. You can get remaining information about India Post Office Exam Admit Card / indiapost.gov.in Hall Ticket from this page which is well organized by team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com. Take a look…
Post Office Admit Card: Download Here
How To Download Post Office Exam Admit Card?
Here, we’ve added some guidelines to download your India Post Office Exam Hall Ticket for Post Office Rajasthan Recruitment, must have a glance…
- Candidates will have to open official site of organization i.e. www.rajpostexam.com.
- On homepage, hit on “Download Admit Card” link that is visible in front of ‘Direct Recruitment of Postman and Mail Guard’.
- Thereafter, Applicant Login page will be displayed in front of you.
- Now must fill asked details in blank textboxes such as “Registration No:” and “Password” as shown in below stated image…
- Then hit on “Login” button and record entire details, your Post Office Exam Hall Ticket will be displayed in front of you.
- At last save Post Office Exam Call Letter and take a hard copy of Post Office Call Letter to carry in examination hall.
Check Here: How to Download Admit Card Online?
Interesting Facts About Organization?
Postal Department comes under the Ministry of Communications and Information Technology, Government of India, which conducts various recruitment examinations every year for filling vacant posts. Yearly large no. of aspirants applies for employment examination. This year, association conducts this recruitment tests to hire qualified contenders for filling up posts of Postman and Mail Guard.
Applicants will be getting selected on the basis of their qualifying marks in recruitment exam followed by other process (if required). Job appliers, you must download your India Post Office Hall Ticket either through official web portal or through this page, because without indiapost.gov.in Admit Card no one will be allowed to enter in the examination hall.
Post Office Exam Pattern:
- Aptitude Test will be comprising of four parts [Part-A, Part-B, Part-C (i), Part-C(ii)].
- The total duration of the Aptitude Test will be 2 hours (120 Minutes).
|Part||Test||Max Ques.||Max Marks|
|C (II)||Regional Language (Hindi)||25||25|
Do You Know?
Minimum Qualifying Marks Details:
- UR: 10 marks in each part & 40 in aggregate
- SC/ST: 8 marks in each part & 33 in aggregate
- OBC: 9 marks in each part & 37 in aggregate
Points To Be Noted:
- Call Letter consists of all the vital information regarding candidates that prove his/her candidature for the examination.
- You must carry your hall ticket along with an additional identity proof like voter Id, Pan Card etc at the time of examination.
- If applicants, found any mistake in call letter related to their personal details then they must have to report to the authorized person before the date of examination.
Date of Examination: 22/01/2017
Aspirants, you may visit above mentioned Official link to directly download your Post Office Admit Card 2017. Keep continue on our web portal for getting latest updates about Post Office India Admit Card, recruitment etc.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|How To Prepare Reasoning||How To Prepare English Language|
|How to Prepare For Written Exam||How To Reduce Negative Marking In Exam|
|Tips to Get 100% Results in Exams||How to Manage Time During Exams|