Indian Army Entry Scheme
Indian Nationals, passed 10+2 examination with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics are invited to apply for Indian Army Entry Scheme. As per the notice, 10+2 Technical Entry Scheme Recruitment procedure is scheduled to commence from 31/10/2017 and completed till 29/11/2017.
Keen contenders to grab TES 39 entries in Indian army are required to qualify the examination which is expected to conduct In the month of July 2018. After the successfully completion of TES Army Course-39 July Exam, shortlisted contenders will participate in SSB Interview.
Move your cursor downwards for the acknowledgement of more details related to Indian Army Entry Scheme 2018 as this page is well designed by the team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com for your comfort.
Indian Army Entry Scheme
Indian Army Entry Scheme 2018 Training Details:
The Duration of training is of 5 years which is well distributed below. Aspirants will be awarded Engineering degree subsequent to successful ending of training period.
|Basic Military Training||1 year (Officer Training Academy Gaya)|
|Phase-I (Pre Commission Training)||3 Years (CME Pune or MCTE Mhow or MCEME Secunderabad)|
|Phase-II (Post Commission Training)||1 year at CME Pune or MCTE Mhow or MCEME Secunderabad.|
Do you know about Indian Army TES Application Form 2018 Process?
Applying contenders for Indian Army Technical Entry Scheme 2018 are required to follow below mentioned guidelines!!
Step 1: Visit Official Website
- For filling Indian Army Entry Scheme 2018 Application Form you need to go through the official website of organization joinindianarmy.nic.in
- On this home page, contenders need to move towards “Notification” link at the menu bar.
Step 2: Indian Army TES 39 Notification
- Press “Notification” tab and then various notifications will be shown at your computer screen.
- Now you are required to press “TES (10+2) – 39” Link.
- Then Indian Army 10+2 TES Notification will open in PDF format.
- After that you have to read the complete advertisement in suitable way.
Step 3: Join Indian Army TES Online Application Form
- Afterwards contenders are required to go for filling Indian Army TES 39 Online Form.
- Candidates are required to read complete terms and condition before filling TES Application Form.
- Now fill all details asked in TES 39 Army Application Form 2018.
Step 4: Final Submission
- Upload relevant documents along with the passport size photograph.
- Recheck the complete form and at last send it for final submission by pressing suitable tab.
- Contenders are required to take a print out of the form and bring it along with the documents while going for SSB Interview.
- Subsequent to submitting the form an acknowledgement with a Roll number will be provided to you and you must keep it safely.
Check Here: Process to Fill Online Application Form
What are requisite criteria for filling Indian Army TES 39 Application Form?
Contenders applying for TES Course 39 must have following Indian Army TES Course Eligibility Criteria!!
- Applying aspirant should be either a citizen of India, subject of Bhutan, subject of Nepal.
- Tibetan refugee who came over to India before the 1st of January 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India
- Aspirant of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka and East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania, Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam with the purpose of permanently inhabit in India.
Academic Qualification for Indian Army Vacancy:
To apply for Indian Army TES Vacancy, contenders must be passed 10+2 Examination or its equivalent with a minimum aggregate of 70% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics from a recognized education board or University.
To Get More 12th Pass Jobs with High Salary: Visit This Link
Age Criteria According to Technician Entry Scheme:
Contenders applied for Indian Army Technical Entry Scheme Recruitment should not be less than 16½ years and above 19½ years first day of the month while commencement of the course.
As per the notification of Indian Army Recruitment For 10+2 Technical Entry Scheme, candidates should not be born before 01 Jul 1998 and not after 01 Jul 2001 (both days inclusive).
- Date of birth recorded in the Matriculation/ Higher Secondary Examination Certificate or an equivalent certificate will be accepted only.
- If a date of birth has been claimed and entered in the records, in this case no change will be permitted.
- Contenders are not permitted to get married until the completion of full training.
- In case, people get marry after the completion of application procedure they will not be allowed to go for training.
- In case people get marry during training they will be discharged and will be liable to refund all expenditure incurred on him by the government.
Physical Standard for Indian Army Entry Scheme Course 39:
|Heigh/Weight Standards 10+2 (TES) Table 1|
|Height In centemeters (without shoes)||Weight in kgs.|
|16-17 Years||17-18 years||18-19 years||19-20 years|
What will the Hiring Procedure for Indian Army TES Entry?
Contenders are required to check selection procedure of Technical Entry Scheme Indian Army 2018 by moving their cursor downwards. Selection Process comprises two phases Stage I followed by Stage II.
|Stage I||Short Listing of Applications|
|Stage II||Psychologist, Group Test and SSB Interview|
Decided cut off % applied according to the decision of Recruiting Directorate Candidates will help to shortlist candidates.
Check Out: Physical Tests for Indian Army
- Selected contenders on the basis of cut off will undergo with Psychologist, Group Testing Officer and Interviewing Officer SSB at Selection Centres, Allahabad (UP), Bhopal (MP), Bangalore (Karnataka) and Kapurthala (PB).
- SSB Interview will be conducted in five days as per norms of institution.
- Details regarding Centre allotment & SSB dates information will send via Email/SMS.
- After the completion of Stage II Exam medical examination will be conducted for the selection of the candidates and checking their medical fitness.
- Allotment of Selection Centre is at the discretion of Directorate General of Recruiting, Integrated Headquarters of MOD.
Documents Required for Test/ SSB Interview:
- Class 10th certificate / mark sheet showing DOB in original
- Class 12th certificate / mark sheet in original
- ID proof in original
- Two self attested photocopies of the above mentioned certificates.
- 20 copies of self attested PP size photograph, along with the filled in Application Form.
What is Salary Scheme for IA Jobs?
Contenders selected for Indian Army TES Course will get a stipend of Rs. 21,000/- p.m. (Rs 15,600/- as pay in Pay Band plus Grade Pay of Rs. 5,400/-) which is permissible to NDA cadets on final tenure of 3 years training.
Contenders can check Indian Army Technical Entry Scheme Salary in detailed way along with allowances by going through this table.
|Rank||Pay Bands/Scale||Grade Pay||MSP|
Pb-3/ 15,600 – 39,100
|Lt General/Hag Scale||67,000- (Annual Increment
@ 3%) – 79,000
|HAG + Scale * *Admissible To 1/3rd Of Total Strength Of Lt Gens||75,500 – (Annual Increment @ 3%) – 80,000||NIL|
|VCOAS/Army Cdr/Lt Gen (NFSG)||80, 000 (Fixed)||—||—|
|COAS||90,0 00 (Fixed)||
Get Here: Indian Army Syllabus
Indian Army 10+2 Technical Entry Scheme Allowances Details:
|To Whom Applicable||Rates|
Hard Area Allowance
|Officers Posted to Hard Area||6750PM (25% of Basic pay)|
|High Attitude/ Uncongeniel Climate Siachen||Officers Posted in High Attitude/ Uncongenial Climate Officers Posted in Siachen||11200/- 14000PM|
|Flying Pay||Officers Posted||9000PM|
Special Forces Allowance
|Officers Posted in Active Parachute BNs/Regt Officers posted in Special Forces||1200PM
|Transport Allowance||Officers Posted in Peace Stations||Rs3200/-+DA PM in A1/A cities and Rs 1600+DA PM at other places|
|House Rent Allowance||To officers not provided Govt. Accommodation||10-30% of Basic Pay (Pay Band + Grade Pay + MSP)|
|Kit Maint Allowance||All officers||400PM|
|Uniform Allowance Outfit Allowance)||All officers||Intial 14000/- and 3000 every Three Years|
|Instructional Allowance||All Officers Posted as Instructors||
Download Notification>>>Indian Army Entry Scheme 2018
TES 39 Important Dates 2018:
|10+2 Technical Entry Scheme Course (TES-39)||In the month of July 2018|
|TES 39 Notification Date||31/10/2017|
|TES 39 Application Form 2018||29/11/2017|
Note: Aspirants can apply for Indian Army Entry Scheme 2018 by following some hassle free steps which are well mentioned above by the team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com. Contenders can take help of this Official Link also for getting more knowledge about it.
You May Also Like To Check This Section:
|How to Join Indian Army||Indian Army Admit Card|
|More Government Jobs||Employment News- New Updates|
|Get Free Job Alerts On Mail||Upcoming Jobs By Organization|