Indian Army 10+2 Technical Entry Scheme
Application forms are invited for Indian Army 10+2 Technical Entry Scheme. All unmarried Indian citizens who passed 10+2 examination with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics must grab this tremendous opportunity. All the eligible candidates can apply for TES Course-37 commencing from July 2017. Those applicants who wish to join the Indian Army 10+2 Technical Entry Scheme 2017 must submit their applications through online mode.
Aspirants who fulfilled all the framed eligibility criteria may apply for Indian Army Permanent Commission 10+2 Technical Entry Scheme Course – 37 by submitting an online application form before the closing date that is 07th December 2016. Aspirants may get the rest of information regarding Indian Army 10+2 TES Course by going through this page created by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
Indian Army 10+2 Technical Entry Scheme
- Name of Course: 10+2 Technical Entry Scheme Course -37
- Total No. of vacancies: 90
Essential Educational Qualification:
Candidates who are applying for TES course must have completed 10+2 Examination or its equivalent qualification with at least 70% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics from a recognized education Board.
To Get More 12th Pass Jobs with High Salary: Visit This Link
Eligibility Criteria for Indian Army Technical Entry Scheme Course:
- A citizen of India
- A subject of Bhutan/ A subject of Nepal/ a Tibetan refugee who came over to India before the 1st of January 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India.
- All candidates applying to join Indian Army are therefore advised to obtain Aadhar Card at the earliest.
Age of applying candidates must be below 16½ years and above 19½ years of age on the first day of the month in which the course is commencing i.e. the candidate should be born between 01 Jan 1998 and 01 January 2001.
Remuneration and other Allowances:
An amount of Rs. 21000/-per month (Rs 15600/- as pay in Pay Band +Grade Pay of Rs.5400/-) will be received after completion of training of 3 years.
Current Pay Bands, Grade Pay and Military service Pay are as under:
What will be the Appointment Method?
- The Applicants will be shortlisted based on cut-off (%) functional as decided by the Rtg. Dte.
- After short-listing contenders have to appear in Services Selection Board (SSB) interview at Bhopal, Bangalore or Allahabad.
- Interviews will be held in Feb/Mar 2017 onwards containing the duration of five days.
- During SSB Interviews Candidates are put through Psychological Test, Group Test. Successful candidates at the SSB will be required to undergo medical test
Physical Tests for Indian Armed Forces: Know More About Medical Standards
How to fill Online Application for 10+2 TES Course:
- Willing candidates who are interested to fill online application must move to the official website of Army Education Corps that is joinindianarmy.nic.in
- Then you will reach to the home page and you need to select “Officers Entry Apply/Login” link and then hit on ‘Registration’ tab.
- After this fill an online Registration form by hitting on “Apply Online” link located under dashboard section.
- Now on the new page “Officers selection- Eligibility” page by hitting on “Apply” link visible against desired post.
- Now read the instruction carefully and press on ‘Continue’ button to fill all the correct details as required.
- After filling all the details candidates must move to the “Summary of your information” and you can edit the entries.
- After completing the application form in all respect, candidates must hit on “Submit Now” tab.
- Finally, after submitting of application form candidates should press on “PDF” and take two photo copies of the application form having Roll No and other details generated by the System.
Read Also: Process to Fill Online Application Form
Documents to be carried to the Selection Centre by the applying candidates:
- One copy of the Print out of application duly signed and affixed with self attested photograph.
- Self attested copy of Matriculation or equivalent certificate for age proof.
- Self attested copy of 12th Class Certificate & Mark sheet.
- ID proof in original.
- 20 copies of self attested PP size photograph
|Commencing date for filling online application form||08th November 2016|
|Closing date for submission of online application form||07th December 2016|
Applicants may obtain other detail related to Indian Army TES course by going through Official Notification which is tuned below. Keep visiting our web portal, www.recruitmentinboxx.com for more career oriented details linked to Indian Army 10+2 Technical Entry Scheme.
Indian Army 10+2 Technical Entry Scheme 2017: Download Notice
You May Also Like To Check This Section