Indian Army Technical Entry Scheme
A latest advertisement has been asserted concerning Indian Army Technical Entry Scheme with the intention to select eligible candidates for TES 10+2 Course-38 Jan 2018. So, Unmarried Male Candidates who have passed 10+2 examination with PCM subjects and fulfilling the eligibility conditions prescribed in the subsequent paragraphs, for the grant of Permanent Commission in the Army, can grab the opportunity now! Contenders who want to apply for Indian Army Technical Entry Scheme 2017 thy can fill and submit application form through online mode with the help of the underneath revealed instructions on or before the closing date i.e. 14/06/2017.
Overview of This Page:
|Details Of Technical Entry Scheme||Guidelines for Entry Scheme Course|
|Qualification requirement||Age criteria & Pay scale|
|Mode of Hiring||How to apply|
|Required Essentials / Testimonials||Important date|
Applying contenders for Indian Army Technical Entry Scheme 2017, have to qualify various selection stages of recruitment process that are mentioned below. But, before applying scroll down and attain more details and Guidelines for Indian Army Technical Entry Scheme from this page which is created by team www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
Eligibility Criteria for Indian Army Technical Entry Scheme Course:
- A citizen of India
- A subject of Bhutan/ A subject of Nepal/ a Tibetan refugee who came over to India before the 1st of January 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India.
- All candidates applying to join Indian Army are therefore advised to obtain Aadhar Card at the earliest.
To Get More 12th Pass Jobs with High Salary: Visit This Link
- Candidates who have passed 10+2 Examination or its equivalent with a minimum aggregate of 70% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics from a recognized education boards are only eligible to apply for this entry.
- Eligibility condition for calculating PCM % of various state /central boards will be based on marks obtained in Class XII only.
A candidate must not be below 16½ years and above 19½ years on the first day of the month in which the course is commencing i.e. the candidate should not be born before 01 Jul 1998 and not after 01 Jul 2001 (both days inclusive).
The candidates will be given a stipend of Rs. 21,000/- p.m. (Rs 15,600/- as pay in Pay Band plus Grade Pay of Rs. 5,400/-) as is admissible to NDA cadets on completion of 3 years training. The current Pay Bands, Grade Pay and Military Service Pay are as under;
|Rank||Pay Bands/Scale||Grade Pay||Msp|
Pb-3/ 15,600 – 39,100
|Lt General/Hag Scale||67,000- (Annual Increment
@ 3%) – 79,000
|HAG + Scale * *Admissible To
1/3rd Of Total Strength Of Lt Gens
|75,500 – (Annual Increment
@ 3%) – 80,000
|VCOAS/Army Cdr/Lt Gen (NFSG)||80, 000 (Fixed)|
|COAS||90,0 00 (Fixed)|
Indian Army Technical Entry Scheme 2017: Official Notification
Candidates will be put through two stage selection procedures that are as follows;
- Stage I- Short Listing of Applications
- Stage II- Psychologist, Group Test and SSB Interview
Applications will be short listed on the basis of Applications. Then only shortlisted eligible candidates depending on the cutoff percentage will undergo WITH Psychologist, Group Testing Officer and Interviewing Officer SSB at Selection Centres, Allahabad (UP), Bhopal (MP), Bangalore (Karnataka) and Kapurthala (PB). So, candidates who will perform well are only ones who will be recommended and declared medically fit for available posts by the SSB.
Documents Required for Test / SSB Interviewing:
Following documents will be carried along with the Application Form at the time of interview;
- Class 10th certificate / mark sheet showing DOB in original
- Class 12th certificate / mark sheet in original
- ID proof in original
- Two self attested photocopies of the above mentioned certificates.
- 20 copies of self attested PP size photograph, along with the filled in Application Form.
How to fill Online Application for 10+2 TES Course:
- Willing candidates who are interested to fill online application must move to the official website of Army Education Corps that is joinindianarmy.nic.in
- Then you will reach to the home page and you need to select “Officers Entry Apply/Login” link and then hit on ‘Registration’ tab.
- After this fill an online Registration form by hitting on “Apply Online” link located under dashboard section.
- Now on the new page “Officers selection- Eligibility” page by hitting on “Apply” link visible against desired post.
- Now read the instruction carefully and press on ‘Continue’ button to fill all the correct details as required.
- After filling all the details candidates must move to the “Summary of your information” and you can edit the entries.
- After completing the application form in all respect, candidates must hit on “Submit Now” tab.
- After submitting the form;
- Get an acknowledgement with a Roll number.
- You are also required to get two copies of the application printout generated by the system for further process.
Read Also: Process to Fill Online Application Form
|Online application will open on||16/05/2017 at 1000 hrs|
|Last date to submit application form is on||14/06/2017 at 1000 hrs.|
Aspirants, who wish to apply for Indian Army Technical Entry Scheme 2017, must go through ‘Steps to Fill Application for 10+2 TES Course’ and if you desire to get more info then please visit this Official Link.
You May Also Like To Check This Section