Indian Army JAG Entry
An online notification has disseminated by Indian army to appoint the vibrant candidates for prestigious positions for Indian Army JAG Entry 2016. Law Graduates aspirants are invited through applications for grant of Short Service Commission SSC (NT) Course under 18th Scheme for Judge Advocate General Department. Contenders who are looking for such advertisement can grab this opportunity. The contestants will have to build a constant connection with the web portal to get the recent latest updates about Indian Army JAG Entry 2017.
Willful candidates can apply by submitting an online Application Form before the last date that is 15th September 2016 in the prescribed manner as structured below. You can acquire other essential information or details regarding Indian Army Vacancy and must study the page www.recruitmentinboxx.com which is well equipped by the team members.
Indian Army JAG Entry
Name of the Course:
Short Service Commission (NT) Course
Indian Army vacancies:
Essential Qualification Required:
Aspirants must be a citizen of Indian and qualify LLB Degree (three years professional course after graduation or five years course after 10+2 examination) with at least 55% aggregate marks from a University or Board recognized by Bar Council of India.
Searching For More Law Jobs: Check Here
Get More: Jobs After Graduation
Age Restriction as on 1st Jan 2016:
The age limit of the applying candidates as follow:
- Minimum age: 21 years.
- Maximum age: 27 years.
Recruited aspirants for Indian Army JAG Entry Notification will receive a handsome and a consolidated package of salary by the duly constitution of the management authority.
Method of Enrollment:
Appointment of proficient and talented candidates will be on the behalf of the Services Selection Board (SSB) Interview which will conducted by the Indian Army. This is conducted to check the personality and intelligence of the contestants. It includes:
- Psychological Aptitude Test
- Medical Exam
Must Read: How to Prepare For Written Exam
What Is The Procedure To Apply For Short Service Commission (NT) Course?
Applicants who are looking to apply for Indian Army JAG Entry Scheme must follow these steps:
- First of all the willing candidates must log on the official website that is www.joinindianarmy.nic.in
- Then on the home page hit the “Apply/ Login” link categorized under officers selection.
- Now fill the details in as demanded for registration and then press the ”Apply” link and the application form will be displayed on your screen.
- You have to fill all the information and select the “Continue” option and further fill the details in the next part of thee form.
- After completing it in all manner press the “Save & Continue” button to proceed on the next step.
- Now you move the page of summary of information and after verify all the details hit on the “Submit” button.
- At last you take two hard copies of the application form having the Roll Number and other details generated by the system and kept it for future use.
Check Here: Process to Fill Online Application Form
Remember Important Dates:
|Opening Date to fill Online Application Form||17th August 2016|
|Closing Date to fill Application Form||15th September 2016|
Aspirants are advised to visit the Official Link to attain the details regarding Indian Army JAG Entry 2016 and take the final decision to apply. All the keen candidates can join the web portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com to be updated with all the newest information about Indian Army JAG Entry 2017.
You May Also Like To Check This Section