Indian Army JAG Entry
The Indian Army has released a job notification as Indian Army JAG Entry for JAG Entry Scheme 20th course Short Service Commission (NT) Course for Law Graduates Men and Women. Online applications are invited through married or unmarried Indian National candidates for grant of Short Service Commission (SSC) in the Indian Army for Judge Advocate General Department. Aspirants who want to enhance their career in India Army have to apply before the last date that is 23-08-2017. For further information related to Indian Army JAG Entry 2017, you may go through the content given on this page.
This page includes:
|Indian Army Vacancies||Indian Army Eligibility|
|Age Criteria||Pay Scale|
|Indian Army Hiring Procedure||Physical Standard|
|How To Apply?||Important Dates|
The selection of eligible and skilled candidates will be done base on Stage I and Stage II examination. Candidates who qualifies Stage I examination have to appear for Stage II examination. If, aspirants did not qualify Stage I exam then he/she have to return home on the same day. You may get more interesting information about Indian Army JAG Entry 2018 by going through beneath segment of this page which is well designed by expert team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
Indian Army JAG Entry
JAG Entry Scheme 19th Course OCT 2017: 14 Vacancies
Candidates who are going to join Indian Army must possess minimum 55% aggregate Marks in LLB Degree (three years professional course after graduation or five years course after 10+2 examination). The candidates should be eligible for registration with Bar Council of India/ State.
Find Out More: Law Jobs
Age of the candidates is between 21-27 years on 1st January 2018 (Born not earlier than 02 January 1991 and not later than 01 Jul 1997 both dates inclusive).
Salary and Allowances:
Candidates will be able to receive 21,000/- p.m as salary. On completion of training are entitled to pay as admissible to the rank.
Know here: How to Join Indian Army
Mode of assortment:
Selection of candidates follows the following procedure:
- First of all screening of application forms will be done to shortlist eligible and captivated candidates.
- After that those candidates who get shortlisted through scrutiny of applications will receive their allotment center via email
- Now candidates will have to visit the website and then they have to select their SSB dates through link sent in email
- Those candidates who get shortlisted through cutoff percentage will have to appear at Selection Centres, Allahabad (UP), Bhopal (MP), Bangalore (Karnataka) and Kapurthala (PB) by psychologist, Group Testing Officer and Interviewing Officer.
- After that those candidates who get shortlisted have to paper for personal interview.
- Candidates will have to qualify two stages of selection procedure and duration of interview is five days
- Candidate can get other interview details from the official website.
- Those candidates who qualify both the rounds have to undergo for medical examination which is the last stage.
Candidate should be physically and mentally fit and also follow the below stated routine:
- Running 2.4 km in 15 minutes
- Push Ups-13
- Sit Ups-25
- Chin Ups 6
- Rope Climbing 3-4 Meters
Read Out here: Defence Current Affairs
How To Apply For JAG Entry Scheme 20th Course?
- First of all, applying candidates have to visit official website of Indian Army that is joinindianarmy.nic.in.
- Now, hit on “notification” tab appearing in officers sections on home page.
- Select “JAG Men” or “JAG Women” link for download job notification.
- Aspirants are advised to read complete notification for getting full info about above mentioned post.
- After that, come back on previous page and already registered candidates are need to hit on “Apply online” tab otherwise select “register” tab.
- Now, enter all essential details asking for filling vacant tabs.
- After fill online application form, hit on “submit” button.
- Aspirants should download duly filled application form by follow a suitable tab available on that page.
- At last, you are advise to take print out copy of for avoid any problem in future.
|Online application starts from||25-07-2017|
|Last date for submission of online application||23-08- 2017|
Indian Army JAG Entry – Get Official Notification
If you want to obtain more information about Indian Army JAG Entry 2017–2018 then you must follow this Official Link. You can also bookmark this web portal by tapping CTRL+D and subscribe to our free mail services. For more updates you can also like our page on Face book and Google+.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|More Government Jobs||Indian Army Admit Card|
|Indian Army Recruitment Rally||Indian Army Recruitment|
|Sarkari Naukri- Latest Jobs||List of Coaching Classes for Police/Defence|
|More Defence Jobs||Latest Police Jobs|