Indian Army NCC Recruitment
Let’s be a part of Indian Army …!!! A newest employment notification has been asserted regarding Indian Army NCC Recruitment. Applications are invited from the eligible candidates for filling up 54 positions of NCC Men and NCC Woman (43rd COURSE-APR Entry Scheme). Candidate who are eligible they may enroll them self for Indian Army NCC Special Entry Scheme now. Interested and talented aspirant can apply against Indian Army NCC Recruitment 2017 by filling the online application form on or before end date that is 23/08/2017.
Overview of This Page:
|Procedure to fill Indian Army NCC Special Entry Scheme Application Form|
|Qualification Required||Indian Army NCC Vacancies|
|Salary Detail||Age Limit|
|Selection process||Closing Date|
Candidate need to submit the receipt of application form for Ward of Battle Casualties of Army Personnel before the closing date which is 29/08/2017. For more information about Career in Indian Army, candidate need to go through the below part of this page which is provided by the team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com. Candidates willing to apply for concerned posts against Indian Army NCC Recruitment 2018 can check the eligibility condition from below.
Indian Army NCC Recruitment
Name of the Post:
- NCC Men- 50
- NCC Women- 04
For NCC ‘C’ Certificate Holders:
- Candidates must have Degree of a recognized University or equivalent with aggregate of minimum 50% marks taking into account marks of all the years.
- Also, Candidate who are studying in final year are also allowed to apply provided they have secured minimum 50% aggregate marks in the first two/three years.
For Ward of Battle Casualties of Army Personnel:
- Candidate must have relevant degree from recognized university with minimum aggregate 50% marks, taking into account marks for all the years.
- NCC ‘C’ Certificate not required for the wards of battle casualties.
Find Out More: Graduate Jobs
Age Limit for Indian Army Job:
Candidate’s age should not be more than 25 years and not less than 19 years as on 01 Jan 2018. Age relaxation will be applicable as per Rules and Regulations of organization.
Scale of Pay for Indian Army Vacancy:
Selected candidates for aforesaid position for Indian Army Recruitment will get impressive and appropriate amount of pay scale per month.
Candidates must undergo through interview round which will be conducted by SSB, so applicant need to perform well for final selection.
Know here: How to Join Indian Army
How to Apply for Indian Army NCC Recruitment?
- Candidates need to visit official website of organization that is joinindianarmy.nic.in
- On the home page you will find “Notification” section which is available at middle of the page.
- Press the “Short Service Commission NCC (SPL) Entry Men – 43” link as per your suitability.
- Now related file is opened, read it carefully and ensure your eligibility for the post you want to apply.
- Then hit on “Apply online” button.
- Application form will be displayed on the screen of your computer.
- Now you are required to fill online application form with correct details and upload the scanned documents and photograph.
- At last hit on “Submit” button and take print of it.
- Last Date for Online Application: 23/08/2017
- Closing Date for receipt of application form for Ward of Battle Casualties: 29/08/2017
Get PDF-> Indian Army NCC Recruitment
For more information about Indian Army NCC Recruitment 2017–2018, candidates you may go through official link. You are advised to stay connected to www.recruitmentinboxx.com for upcoming details.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|More Government Jobs||Indian Army Admit Card|
|Indian Army Recruitment Rally||Indian Army Recruitment|
|Defence Current Affairs||List of Coaching Classes for Police/Defence|
|More Defence Jobs||Latest Police Jobs|