Indian Army SSC Technical Recruitment
Latest Notice titled as Indian Army SSC Technical Recruitment is disseminated for 52nd Men 23rd Women Course. We are listing all details about Indian Army SSC Recruitment such as eligibility, applying process & others.
Keen applicants may enroll for Indian Army SSC Technical Recruitment 2018 latest by 09-09-2018. The course shall be commenced in April 2019 at Officers Training Academy (OTA), Chennai, Tamil Nadu.
Indian Army SSC Recruitment:
Eligible aspirants who wish to Join Indian Army after engineering may apply for Indian Army SSC Tech 2019. Get all details about Indian Army SSC Recruitment & Indian Army Short Service Commission Notification from this page.
For more details concerning it such as process to fill Indian Army SSC Tech 52nd Men 23rd Women 2018 Application Form & others, take a look of below page prepared by team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
Indian Army SSC Recruitment
Indian Army SSC Jobs:
|For SSC ITI-52 and SSCW ITI-23||Men||Women|
|Electrical/ Electrical & Electronics||22||02|
|Aeronautical/ Aviation/ Ballistics/ Avionics||12||Nil|
|Computer Sc & Engineering/ Computer Technology/ Information Tech/ M Sc Computer Sc||31||03|
|Electronics & Telecom/ Telecommunication/ Electronics & Communication/ Satellite Communication||28||02|
|Electronics / Opto Electronics/ Fibre Optics/ Micro Electronics & Microwave||11||Nil|
|Architecture/ Building Construction Technology||04||Nil|
|For Widows of Defence Personnel only||Vacancy|
|SSC(W) (Non Tech) (Non UPSC)||01|
|SSC (W) (Tech)||01|
Educational Qualification for Indian Army SSC Recruitment:
- Those applying for Indian Army SSC Bharti may possess Engineering Degree course or are in the final year of engineering course.
- Aspirants studying in the final year examination of Degree Course must produce the Engineering Degree within 12 weeks from the date of commencement of training at OTA, Chennai & TamilNadu.
Grab Today: More Engineering Jobs
Check age limit prior applying for Indian Army SSC Technical Bharti from here.
- SSC(T) 52nd Men and SSC(T) 23rd Women:- 20 to 27 years
- SSCW(Non-Tech)(Non-UPSC) – 19 to 29 years
- SSC W (Tech) 22 to 31 years
- Widows of defence personnel who died in harness only; 35 years
Pay Scale for Indian Army SSC Recruitment:
Those who get appointed for Indian Army Short Service Commission Recruitment will get Rs. 56, 100/- Per month (Starting pay in Level 10).
Check Rank Wise Grade Pay after 7th CPC: Indian Army Salary Structure
Selection Process for Indian Army SSC Technical Vacancies:
Aspirants will be shortlisted for Indian Army Short Service Commission Recruitment on the basis of listed selection rounds.
Short listing of Application:
- Applications will be shortlisted on the basis of cutoff percentage of marks for each engineering discipline.
- Only shortlisted contenders depending on the cutoff percentage will be interviewed at Selection Centres, Allahabad (UP), Bhopal (MP), Bangalore (Karnataka) Iand Kapurthala (Punjab) by Psychologist, Group Testing Officer and Interviewing Officer.
- Aspirants will not be interviewed locally.
Two-Stage Selection Procedure:
- Contenders will undergo the two-stage selection procedure as per Indian Army SSC Recruitment Notice.
- Those who qualify Stage I will undergo to Stage II. Those who fail in Stage I will be returned on the same day. Duration of SSB interviews is five days excluding day of arrival.
- Those recommended by the SSB and declared medically fit, will be issued joining letter for training in the order of merit list.
Get Here Detailed: Indian Army Syllabus
Height & Weight:
- Minimum acceptable height and weight for men is 157.5 cms with correlated weight and for women, aspirants is 152 cm and 42kg
- Those belonging to the North East and hilly areas like Gorkhas, Nepalese, Assamese and Garhwalis, the height will be relaxed by 5 cms and weight commensurate with reduced height.
- Contenders from Lakshadweep, the minimum acceptable height can be reduced by 2 cms.
Permanent Body Tattoos:
Prospective aspirants are recommended to exercise and keep themselves physically fit, in order to avoid any injury concerning rigorous physical training at Officers’ Training Academy.
- Running 2.4Km in 15 minutes
- Push-ups – 13 Nos
- Sit-ups – 25 Nos
- Chin ups – 6 Nos
- Rope climbing – 3-4 meters.
Those recommended by the Services Selection Board will be invited for medical examination by Board of Service Medical officers
Documents to be carried to the Selection Centre by aspirants:
- Aspirants must carry One copy of the Print out of application duly signed and affixed with self-attested photograph
- Self-attested copy of Matriculation or equivalent certificate issued by the Board concerned (CBSE/State Boards/ICSCE)
- Self-attested copy of 12th Class Certificate & Marksheet
- Self-attested copy of Engineering Degree/Provisional Degree
- Self-attested copy of Mark sheets of all Semesters. Revised mark sheets issued by a Board/ University after the last date of receipt/application will not be accepted for this course.
- Certificate from the Principal/Head of the Institution stating that the candidate is in final year and all exams in respect of the candidate will be over by 01 Apr 2018 (for final year appearing aspirants).
- Equivalence certificate of the concerned university to claim equivalence of Engineering degree.
- All certificates in original.
Check Out: List of Coaching Classes for Police/Defence
Process to apply for Indian Army SSC Technical Recruitment 2018:
Check applying process for Indian Army SSC Recruitment from here.
- Those applying for Indian Army SSC Vacancies may visit official website of the organization that is www.joinindianarmy.nic.in
- Move under left side under ‘Officers Entry: Application(s) Open’ head.
- Hit on ‘Short Service Commission Tech Men – 52’ Link.
- Refer all details from Indian Army SSC Job Notification 2018.
- After this, hit on ‘Officer Entry Apply/Login’ tab.
- Hit on Registration link.
- Fill Indian Army SSC Registration Form with asked details.
- After this, hit on ‘Apply Online’ link under dashboard to apply for Indian Army SSC Recruitment
- Now, you may fill Indian Army SSC Technical Online Application Form 2018.
- Upload required documents along with Indian Army SSC Technical Application Form.
- Check all details filled by you are correct.
- Submit your Indian Army SSC Online Application Form & access hard copy of same for further need.
Applying Dates for Indian Army SSC Technical Jobs:
Last date for submission of Application Form for Indian Army SSC Recruitment: 09-09-2018
To attain more details about Indian Army SSC Technical Recruitment 2018, visit its Official Link. Stay tuned with us at www.recruitmentinboxx.com for knowing more updates about Indian Army SSC Recruitment.
You May Also Like To Check This Section