Indian Army SSC Technical Recruitment
Online applications are invited through a latest advertisement titled as Indian Army SSC Technical Recruitment. Eligible and willing candidates can apply through online mode for Officers Entry SSC Tech 50 Men & 21 Women. Applicants are required to apply before the closing date for registration that is 23/08/2017 for NCC (Special)/ JAG and for the post of SSC (Tech) closing date is 31/08/2017. Applicants must go through the below section of this page to get further details about Indian Army SSC Technical Recruitment 2017.
Overview of this Page:
|Job Details||Academic Records|
|Age Requirements||Pay Band|
|Mode of Assortment||Applying Process for Indian Army SSC Technical Recruitment|
|Significant Dates||Official Link|
Applicants, who want to get jobs Defense Sector, must apply for Indian Army SSC Recruitment, if they find themselves eligible and suitable for this job and grab the advantage of this great opportunity. Applicants must apply against Indian Army SSC Technical Recruitment 2018 by following the guidelines mentioned below on this page, which is well furnished by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
Indian Army SSC Technical Recruitment
Indian Army SSC vacancy Details:
|Engineering stream||Equivalent Engineering Stream||Vacancies for Men||Vacancies for Women|
|Civil||Civil Engg, Civil Engg (Structural Engg), Structural Engg||42||5|
|Mechanical||Mechanical Engg, Mechanical (Mechatronics) Engg, Mechanical & Automation Engg||12||4|
|Electrical / Electrical & Electronics||Electrical Engg, Electrical Engg (Electronics & Power), Power System Engg, Electrical & Electronics Engg||18||4|
|Aeronautical / Aviation / Aerosp ace / Ballistics / Avionics||Aeronautical Engg||13||–|
|Computer Sc & Engg / Computer Technology / Info Tech / M.Sc (Computer Sc)||Computer Engg, Computer Science, Computer Science Engg, Computer Science & Engg, Information Science & Engg||27||4|
|Electronics & Telecommunication / Telecom munication / Electronics & Communication / Satellite Communication||Electronics & Telecommunication Engg, Telecommunication Engg, Electronics & Communication Engg, Electronics & Electrical Communication Engg||26||3|
|Electronics / Opto Electronics / Fibre Optics / Micro Electronics & Microwave||Power Electronics & Drives||13||–|
|Industrial||Industrial Engg, Industrial Engg & Management, Industrial & Production Engg, Industrial Engg & Mgt, Industrial / Manufacturing||2||–|
|Automobile / Workshop Technology||Automobile Engg||2||–|
|Metallurgical||Metallurgical Engg, Metallurgy & Material Technology, Metallurgy & Material Engg, Metallurgy & Engg & Material Science, Metallurgy and Explosives||3||–|
|Electronics & Instrumentation / Instrumentation||Applied Electronics & Instrumentation Engg, Electronics & Instrumentation Engg, Electronics & Instrumentation Control Engg, Instrumentation Technology||3||–|
|Architecture / Building construction Technology||Architecture Engg||4||–|
Applicants, who want to apply for Indian Army SSC Officer Recruitment, they must have passed Engineering Degree course or are in the final year of engineering course. The candidates studying in the final year examination of Degree Course should be able to produce the Engineering Degree within 12 weeks from the date of commencement of training at OTA.
Check Latest Notifications of Indian Army
- For SSC (T) maximum age of men candidates should be 49 years and for women minimum age should be 20 years and maximum age should be 27 years as on 01 Oct 2017 it means applicant must be born between 02 Oct 90 and 01 Oct 97.
- SSCW (Non Tech) (Non UPSC) – For Widows of Defence Personnel only (with four years age relaxation). 19 to 29 years (Candidates born between 02 Jul 88 and 01 Jul 98) (both dates inclusive).
Height & Weight: Men applicants = height and weight should be 157.5 cms with correlated weight and for women candidate it should be 152 cm and 42kg. Candidates belonging to the North East and hilly areas like Gorkhas, Nepalese, Assamese and Garhwalis, the height should be relaxed by 5 cms and weight commensurate with reduced height. Candidates from Lakshadweep, their minimum height must be reduced by 2 cms.
Applicants, successfully selected for Indian Army SSC Jobs, will get salary as prescribed below:
|Lieutenant||Rs. 15,600-39,100/-||Rs. 5,400/-|
|Captain||Rs. 15,600-39,100/-||Rs. 6,100/-|
|Lt Colonel||Rs. 37,400-67,000/-||8,000/-|
|Major General||Rs. 37,400-67,000/-||10,000/-|
|LT GENERAL/ HAG SCALE||67,000 -(annual increment @ 3%) -79,000||NIL|
|HAG + Scale* *Admissible to 1/3rd of total strength of Lt Gens)||75,500-(annual increment @ 3%)-80,000||NIL|
|VCOAS/Army Cdr/Lt Gen (NFSG)||80,000 (fixed)||NIL|
Know here: How to Join Indian Army
Mode of Selection:
- Integrated HQ of MoD(Army) reserves the right to shortlist applications and to fix cutoff percentage of marks for each engineering discipline without assigning any reason.
- Only shortlisted eligible candidates depending on the cutoff percentage will be interviewed at Selection Centres, Allahabad (UP), Bhopal (MP), Bangalore (Karnataka) and Kapurthala (Punjab) by Psychologist, Group Testing Officer and Interviewing Office
- Candidates will put through two stage selection procedure. Those who clear Stage I will go to Stage II. Those who fail in Stage I will be returned on the same day.
Download Here: Indian Army Syllabus
How to Apply for Indian Army SSC Technical Recruitment?
Candidates, intending to apply for Indian Army SSC Technical vacancies may follow some of these steps:
- First of all you need to go through the official website of the organization that is www.joinindianarmy.nic.in
- Now you have to hit “Officers Entry Apply/Login” link, navigated at the top of the homepage.
- On the next page you are required to press “Registration” link and must read the complete details.
- Afterwards you have to fill mandatory information prescribed in the format of registration.
- You must upload required documents.
- After filling all the information you need to press “Submit” button.
- Now by using your user ID and Password you need to login to your account.
- Application format will be available on your computer screen, you must fill it in correct manner and hit “Submit” tab.
- After successfully submission of application form you must take print out of the form for further use.
Documents requisite while attending Selection Process:
- Print out of duly signed application form with attached recent passport size photograph attested by Govt Gazetted Officer.
- Matriculation or equivalent certificate for age proof or Equivalence certificate
- Mark sheet and certificate of 12th Class or Equivalence certificate
- One copy of Engineering Degree/ Provisional Degree or Equivalence certificate
- Mark Sheets of all Semesters or Equivalence certificate
- A form certified by Principal/Head of the Institution stating that the candidate is pursuing final year and final exams will be over by 01 April 2017 or Equivalence certificate
Applicants must go through the Official Link to gat remaining details about Indian Army SSC Technical Recruitment 2017–2018. You must keep in touch with our web portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com to get latest updates as we update our pages time to time.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|More Government Jobs||Indian Army Admit Card|
|Sarkari Naukri- Latest Jobs||List of Coaching Classes for Police/Defence|
|More Defence Jobs||Latest Police Jobs|
|Get Free Job Alerts On Mail||Defence Current Affairs|