Indian Army SSC Technical Recruitment
An advertisement has been released as Indian Army SSC Technical Recruitment. Eligible candidates can apply for 49th SSC (Technical) Men and 20th SSC (Technical) Women course commencing in the month of October 2017. Interested contenders can fill online applications in concern of Indian Army SSC Technical Recruitment 2017 on scheduled date which is given below.
This Page Consists:
|Short Service Commission (Tech) Details||Required Qualification|
|Indian Army SSC Technical Age Limit||Monthly Salary Scale|
|Process of hiring||Steps Of Applying Procedure|
|Dates to be noted||Indian Army SSC Technical Eligibility|
Candidates, who are willing to grab Jobs in Defense Sector they need to get complete knowledge before applying for the post. Applying contenders must have Engineering Degree and the age of the contenders should be in between of 20 – 27 year for acquiring this post. The selection of the contenders will be based on many parts such as short listing of application, physical standard, medical examination and last one is merit list. For more details you can check this page which is well furnished by the entire team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
Indian Army SSC Technical Recruitment
Name of Course:
Applications are invited for the following Courses which will be commencing in Oct 2017.
- 49th Short Service Commission (Tech) Men and
- 20th Short Service Commission (Tech) Women
Eligibility Required for Short Service Commission Technical
- Job seekers, who are keen to grab Indian Army SSC Technical Vacancy they must have posses Engineering Degree or pursuing final year of Engineering Degree course.
- All the examinations related to the degree, like, written, practicals, viva, projects, backlogs, etc. should be completed by the candidates, who is pursuing final year of Degree Course.
- Applicants must be able to generate the Engineering Degree within 12 weeks from the date of commencement of training at IMA/OTA.
- Such candidates will be instructed on Additional Bond Basis for recovery of the cost of training at IMA/OTA as notified from time to time as well as stipend and pay & allowances paid, in case they fail to produce the requisite Degree Certificate.
Grab Today: More Engineering Jobs
Applicants, who want to enhance their careers in Indian Army they must be able to fulfill eligibility against Indian Army SSC Technical Recruitment are as follow:
A candidate must either be:
- A citizen of India, or
- A subject of Bhutan, or
- A subject of Nepal, or
- A Tibetan refugee who have intention of permanently settling in India and came over to India before the 1st of January 1962 or
- A person of Indian origin who has voyaged from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka and East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania, Zambia, Malawi, Zaire and Ethopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India.
- Candidates, who is belonging to above given categories (ii), (iii), (IV) and (v) will be a person having certificate of eligibility, issued by Government of India. There is no need of eligibility certificate for those candidates who are Gorkha subjects of Nepal.
Candidates, who are going to apply against Indian Army SSC Technical 49th Notification, must have age criteria are as follow:
- The minimum age of the candidates for SSC (T) 49th Men and SSC (T)-20th Women must not be below 20 years.
- The maximum age of the applying contenders should be 27 years as on 01 Apr 2017.
- For Widows of Defence Personnel with four years age relaxation 19 to 29 years.
Important Note Regarding Age Limitation:
- The date of birth of the applicants accepted by the office is that entered in the examination certificate of Matriculation or an equivalent.
- No other document relating to age will be accepted and no subsequent request for its change will be considered or granted.
Get Here: More Defence Jobs
- After successful allotment against Indian Army SSC Technical Recruitment candidates will get a stipend of Rs. 21,000/- per month (Rs 15,600/- as pay in Pay Band plus Grade Pay of Rs. 5,400/-) by the organization as per their rules.
- On completion of training they will be commissioned in the rank of Lieutenant and entitled to pay as admissible to the rank.
- Candidates will be provided free Medical Facilities for self & dependents, Canteen facilities, Entitled Ration, Mess/Club/Sports Facilities, Furnished Govt. Accommodation, Car/Housing Loan at subsidised rate by Indian Army.
Method of Assortment for Indian Army SSC Technical:
Candidates have to appear various rounds as Selection Procedure that is well described below:
In short - Shortlisted applications > Physical Standard > Medical Examination > Merit List
- First of all candidates need to send applications and the organization will screen the form.
- Shortlisted contenders will be called for next round of Physical Standard.
- After that, you have to appear in Medical Examination.
- Those contenders are able and successfully qualify these rounds they can check their name in Merit List.
Physical Tests for Indian Armed Forces: Know More About Medical Standards
Screening of Application: Short listing of applications and fix cutoff percentage of marks for each engineering stream/discipline without assigning any reason will be by Incorporated HQ of MoD(Army).
According to the cutoff percentage only shortlisted contenders will be interviewed at Selection Centres by Psychologist, Group Testing Officer and Interviewing Officer. Candidates will be called for SSB interview through candidate’s registered e-mail id or SMS. Contenders will not be interviewed considering by respective Selection Centers. Allotment of Selection Centre is at the discretion of DG RTG, IHQ MOD (Army) and in the regard of changes no request are considered.
Quick Links For Interview:
Candidates have to qualify two stages during the selection process first is Stage I and second is Stage II. Those applicants will be shortlisted after the Stage I they will appear in Stage II. Duration of SSB interviews is five days without day of arrival and details of the same are available at official website of RTG DTE www.joinindianarmy.nic.in. Those contenders will qualify the Stage II they will be enter in next round which is medical examination.
Duration of Interview: Five Days
Merit List of Indian Army SSC Tech 49:
- Requirements of preparation of merit list and portion of entry
- Candidates are informed that qualifying the SSB interview does not confirm final selection.
- There is no part of higher educational qualifications, previous performances, NCC background, etc in the merit list.
Get Detailed: Indian Army Syllabus
Way to fill Indian Army SSC Application Form?
Aspirants, who are going to apply against the notification of SSC Technical Recruitment they must fill online application form by following some common steps which are given below –
- First of all contenders need to go the official website of the organization which is www.joinindianarmy.nic.in
- After that, press the link of “Officers Entry Apply/Login” which is available at the beginning of the homepage.
- Then hit the link of “Registration” and should read the complete details.
- Now candidates are advised to fill mandatory information asked in the format of the form.
- Upload all relevant documents which are given below in a suitable way.
- After checking the form you have to hit on “Submit” tab.
- Candidates are advised to take a print out of the form for further use.
Documents requisite while attending Selection Process:-
- Print out of duly signed application form with attached recent passport size photograph attested by Govt Gazetted Officer.
- Matriculation or equivalent certificate for age proof or Equivalence certificate
- Mark sheet and certificate of 12th Class or Equivalence certificate
- One copy of Engineering Degree/ Provisional Degree or Equivalence certificate
- Mark Sheets of all Semesters or Equivalence certificate
- A form certified by Principal/Head of the Institution stating that the candidate is pursuing final year and final exams will be over by 01 April 2017 or Equivalence certificate
Note: Original certificates are preferred and that will be returned by Service Selection Board after verification. It is necessary to bring these documents. Those candidates will not do as it is their form will be cancelled. Candidates have to keep the second copy of the form for further use.
Must Read: How To Join Indian Army ?
Dates of Online applications as under:-
|Opening of online form SSC (Tech) – Men & Women||23–01-2017|
|Closing date of online form SSC (Tech) – Men & Women||22-02-2017|
Indian Army SSC Technical Recruitment Link: Check Here
Note: To obtain updates related to Indian Army SSC Technical Recruitment 2017 you can check Official Link which is given on this page by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com. Candidates can connect with us for more details or visit our page regularly.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|Sarkari Naukri- Latest Jobs||More Government Jobs|
|All Govt. Jobs By State||Private Jobs Vs Government Jobs|
|Employment News- New Updates||Top Jobs To Apply|
|Latest Jobs For Freshers||Get Free Job Alerts On Mail|