Indian Navy Recruitment
It’s a golden opportunity for those who are seeking for Career in Indian Navy…!!! Those Candidates are desperately waiting for Indian Navy Recruitment; from here you can get all the notification about the concern. If Seeking for SSC Officer, Sailors, PC, AA (Artificer Apprentice) and some others posts then we have bought the Upcoming Jobs which is disclosed by Indian Navy. Want To clutch more detailed info about Indian Navy Recruitment 2017, and then scroll this page to the down.
|Post Date||Exam Name||No. Of Posts||Qualification||Last Date To Apply||Complete Information|
|04/12/2017||Western Naval Command Recruitment||Navy MTS/Fireman & Others – 255||10th||27/12/2017||More Details|
Apply Now For Job in Indian Navy…!!!!
Through Indian Navy Recruitment, candidate may apply for the Chargeman, Library and Information Assistant Post. As per the Indian Navy Notification, entrants who hold Degree of Graduation are eligible. Those who are looking government jobs in defense must clutch the Group- B (Non Gazetted) Position. Moreover, keen contender for job in government department may attain age between 18 to 25 years. Candidates, who want to build up their career in navy, may submit Indian Navy Application form on or before the last date that is within 25 days from the date of publication in employment news. To obtain remaining details check the official website of the organization that is www.indiannavy.nic.in
The main motive of Indian Navy is to secure our nation border, so this time organization want to recruit strong and powerful person to boost up the navy of our country. Time to time application forms are invited to fill up vacant position in this navy department. Those Candidates who have a dream to do something for their motherland now it’s a wonderful opportunity to make your dream come true. Aspirants who are eagerly want to enroll them for Indian Navy careers can check this page written by the team of recruitmentinboxx.com. Please Have a Look…
Indian Navy Recruitment
Contenders if you are looking forward for Jobs in Indian Navy then for the good of you are we have provided the all the links related to current and latest jobs in Navy. Interested ones may match their eligibility criteria, age limit, mode of selection, how to apply and so on for concerned post from here.
Have A Look Below For More Related Indian Navy Recruitment
|Indian Navy SSC Recruitment 2018||Indian Navy Sailor Recruitment 2018|
Check out the segments in which Indian Navy Offer Jobs?
Indian Navy hires fresher’s as well as experienced candidate in various different department for the different posts like General Service Officer, Hydrographic Officer, Provost Officer, Pilot Officer, Observer Officer, Law Officer Diving Officer, Sailors for Senior Secondary Recruits (SSR), Sailors for Artificer Apprentice (AA), Permanent Commissioned Officer, Short Service Commission (SSC) Officer etc.
This organization provides the great platform to the candidates to build up their career strong and help them for the rapid growth. Now a day’s most of the youth have the desire to join Indian navy and rushing towards to join the various courses offered by the navy of India.
Latest 8000 Defence Vacancies: Grab Now
Indian Navy Eligibility:
We have provided the eligibility criteria as per the posts, so, aspirant may check gather the detailed information of eligibility before applying for the concerned post. Go through it….
Sailors Entry in Senior Secondary Recruits (SSR):
- Qualification- For Sailors Entry in Senior Secondary Recruits, candidate should hold 10+2 / equivalent exam with Math’s and Physics as compulsory subjects and optional subjects Chemistry / Biology / Computers from recognized any board or institutions.
- Age- Applying age should be between 16-20 years
Avail Now Latest: 12th Class Pass Jobs
Permanent Commissioned (PC) Officer:
- Qualification- For Permanent Commissioned (PC) Officer, contender must posses BE/ B.Tech degree or final year of Engineering Course in any one stream i.e. Mechanical, Electrical, Electronics, Production, Instrumentation, IT, Chemical Metallurgy and Aerospace Engineering and others with minimum 60% aggregate marks from a recognized university.
- Age- Age Criteria must be between 19.5 to 25 years
Grab Today: More Engineering Jobs
Sailors for Artificer Apprentice (AA):
- Qualification- Those aspirant willing to apply for Artificer Apprentice post they must have qualified 10+2 (Intermediate) or its equivalent examination in any discipline from recognized university/ board
- Age- Age of applying should be between 17-20 years
Short Service Commission (SSC) Officer:
- Qualification- Willing aspirant for the post of SSC Officer, applicant must hold Engineering degree or in the final year of Engineering course in any of the required disciplines from a recognized educational institute with 60% marks till 5th/7th semester in regular/integrated course.
- Age- Candidates applying age must lie between 21-24 years.
Looking For More Job Opportunities? Grab According To Your Qualification
Stewards/ Chefs & Hygienists And Other Vacancies:
- Qualification- For non technical and other posts, applier must pass the required examination as per their post.
- Age- Candidate must meet age criteria as per organization norms.
Indian Navy Selection Process:
There are different selection procedures for different posts. As, to get selected candidate for Indian Navy Vacancy you need to qualify these rounds that are-
- Written Test
- Group Discussion
- Service Selection Board (SSB) interview
- Physical Fitness Test (PFT)
- Medical Examinations
Which Is Best Institute For Defence? Check Out: List of Coaching Classes for Police/Defence
Career in Indian Navy:
In the civilian world, as compared to other profession, Indian Navy offer great deal to young men and women. It gives an opportunity to aspirants to show up their leadership skills and qualities. For young age youth tremendous of opportunities are released every year. In addition, person can opt career in sports and adventure activities as per their choice, not commonly offered in other office jobs.
Career Opportunities For Women In Defense Services? – Join Today
For a proud achievement for the nation, despite being seafarers Indian Navy has sent expeditions to Mount Everest and Antarctica. Also, Adventure activities like mountaineering, sailing, yachting, water sports, polo and other sports/ games are easily accessible. All those who have a dream to wonder the country so there is no better career option like a Navy. In fact, it offers an attractive salary package, perks, life time pension, medical benefits for self and family etc…
We hope above given info about Indian Navy Recruitment 2017, is beneficial for you. You may bookmark this page for instant access for Indian Navy Vacancies. Also you can follow us on Facebook and Google + to get latest information on your timeline about more Indian Navy Jobs.
You Really Need Govt Job? Get it! Now!: Subscribe Here
Candidates can subscribe our portal to get latest updates in your mailbox. If you have any query related to this information you can share it with us. We will try our best to solve your problem.