Indian Navy Recruitment
Naval Armament Depot (NAD) has advertised a newest career job notification as Indian Navy Recruitment. Applicants who are going to apply for 47 Chargeman (AWS) and Ammunition Mechanic-II vacancies must send their application form through offline mode. Most eligible and effective contenders are invited by the organization and the interested candidates can apply for Indian Navy Recruitment 2017.
Applicants must send filled application form to the postal address till 14th November 2016 and can avail these latest jobs in Government sector. Moreover, aspirants can collect all the important details about Indian Navy vacancy through this page which is well written by our team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
Indian Navy Recruitment
|Name of Post||No. of Post|
Essential Qualification for Indian Navy vacancies:
For Chargeman (AWS):
Applicants must have completed Bachelor of Science degree with Physics or Chemistry or Mathematics/ Diploma in Mechanical or Electrical or Electronics or Telecommunication Engineering from a recognized University/Institution.
Grab Today More opportunities of jobs:
For Ammunition Mechanic-II:
Job applicants must complete….
- Matriculation or equivalent from a recognized Institute/Board
- Apprentice Training from ITI/ National Apprenticeship certificate issued by National Council of Vocational Training.
Searching For More 10th Pass Jobs: Check Here
To Get More ITI Jobs with High Salary: Visit This Link
Job seekers who are looking for job in Indian Navy department, their age must not be below 18 years and the upper age limit will be decided by the recruitment team members at the time of selection process.
Candidates who selected for Naval Armament Depot Visakhapatnam Recruitment will be eligible to receive an attractive and impressive amount of salary which is offered by the management authority of the organization.
Mode of Appointment:
Performance of aspirants in the written exam/interview will be evaluated and appointments will be allotted. Final decision will be made by the recruitment team members of the organization.
Read today and get Recruited Tomorrow:
How to Grab Indian Navy Jobs?
Aspirants, who wish to apply for aforesaid posts, must follow these steps as framed below:
- Firstly, interested candidates must move to the official site that is joinindiannavy.gov.in
- Then on the home page aspirants must choose ‘Career@Navy’ tab from menu bar and after that on the new page select the appropriate link for the post you are willing to apply.
- After this read the full notification carefully and download the application format from the job notification.
- Now take a print out of application format and fill it with all the correct details like name, father’s name, age, category details etc.
- Attach relevant documents as prescribed in the advertisement notification.
- Filled application may wrap in envelope which super scribed as “Application for the posts of________”.
- Finally sent this application to the address which is stated below before the closing date.
Check Here: Impressive Resume Format
The Chief General Manager,
Naval Armament Depot, NAD Post,
Last date to send the Indian Navy Application Form: 14th November 2016
Keen applicants must check the Official Link before going to apply for Indian Navy Recruitment 2016. You can avail latest updates regarding Indian Navy Recruitment 2017 by staying connected with us through web portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
You May Also Like To Check This Section