Those candidates who are eligible can apply for the IOB Recruitment before the last date 10 august 2018. The Indian overseas bank wants to hire 20 candidates for the position of specialist officer.
To apply for the IOB vacancies, aspirants have to submit their application form through online mode. They can check the desired details before applying for IOB 20 specialist officer vacancy.
IOB 20 Specialist Officer Vacancies apply online till 10 august 2018
Candidates will be shortlisted for the specialist officer posts on the basis of their performance in the online examination which is followed by the personal Interview that will organize by the selection committee.
To apply for IOB Recruitment 2018- 2019, you can take help from guidelines provided on the beneath segment of this page, which is well tailored by the team of project www.recruitmentinboxx.com
IOB Vacancy Details:
|Name of Posts||GRADE||Number of Vacancies|
|Manager (Information Security)||MMGS-II||04|
|Senior Manager (Information Security)||MMGS-III||04|
|Manager (Information System Audit)||MMGS-II||06|
|Senior Manager (Information System Audit)||MMGS-III||06|
Candidates, who want to apply for IOB Specialist Officer Recruitment, they should have possessed B.E. / B. Tech Degree or Post Graduate Degree in any stream from recognized university or institution with good academic records.
If you are going to apply for IOB Specialist Officer Vacancies , then your age should be 25 to 35 years for MMGS-II and for MMGS-III, candidates age should be 25 to 40 years as on 01-07-2018.
Relaxation In Upper Age Limit:
To apply for Indian Overseas Bank Jobs, candidates have to pay application fee as mentioned below:
|For all others (Including OBC)||Rs. 500/-|
Candidates, who will be selected for appointment on IOB Specialist Officer Jobs, will get salary as mentioned below:
|Scale / Grade||Scale of Pay|
|MMGS II||31,705 – 1,145 / 1 / 32,850 – 1,310 / 10 – 45,950|
|MMGS III||42,020 – 1,310 / 5 / 48,570 – 1,460 / 2 – 51,490|
|DA, HRA, CCA etc., will be as per rules in force from time to time.|
Mode of Selection:
Selection of candidates for Indian Overseas Bank Vacancies will be made on the basis of an Online Examination followed by Interview. Those, who will be declare qualify by written test, will be called for personal interview, which would be the final selection process.
Get Here Preparation Links
How to apply for IOB Recruitment 2018?
Candidates may apply for Indian Overseas Bank Recruitment by following the steps mentioned below:
- To apply for IOB Vacancies, First of all you have to visit the official portal of bank that is www.iob.in
- Now you need to hit on “Careers” tab, available at the bottom of home page.
- On the next page you can see various links but you have to select and hit on “Advertisement – Recruitment of Information Security & IS Audit Officers” link.
- By hitting the link said above you will get a PDF file of IOB Notification, having all the details about IOB Job.
- You must read all the details very carefully.
- Afterwards you have to go back to the previous page and hit on “LINK IN www.iob.in for APPLYING for Recruitment” link.
- Select the post you want to apply.
- Now you should fill IOB Online Application form in correct manner and hit on “Submit” button.
- At last you must take a print out of filled application form for future use.
Closing Date of Online Registration: 10-08-2018
Get More: Upcoming Bank Jobs
Candidates may visit the official link to get rest details about IOB Recruitment 2018-2019. You may stay connected with www.recruitmentinboxx.com to get latest updates as we update our pages time to time.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|Top 25 Bank Interview Questions||Sarkari Naukri- Latest Jobs|
|Latest Jobs For Freshers||How To Prepare For Group Discussion|
|How To Get A Bank Job In India||Latest Private Bank Jobs|
|Bank Salary Structure||IBPS Notification|