An excellent opportunity comes in your way!! Indian Statistical Institute, Kolkata has liberated an employment advertisement as ISI Recruitment 2016. Organization invites applications from well qualified candidates for the post of Project Linked Person in different projects. Organization is going to conduct a walk-in interview for isical.ac.in recruitment. Keen jobs hunters who can get all the details of ISI Recruitment 2017, through this page.
Highlights Of This Page:
|Vacancy in ISI||Remuneration details|
|Education requirement for PLP||Selection process|
|Limitation in age||How to apply in ISI jobs|
Important Dates With Venue Of Walkin
Eligible candidates who are interested in!! ISI job placements they can attend the walk in interview which will be held on 18th November 2016 and 21st November 2016 in different time schedules which is mention below. Applicants can attain the remaining information about ISI Jobs through this page that is well structured by the entire team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
Indian Statistical Institute Kolkata Vacancy:
Project linked person
Download Official Notification
Project linked person
|P1:Eulerian Magnification of video of Biomedical Interest||To Download Notice: Hit Here|
|P2:Growth Curve Model With Application||Catch ISI Notification: Get PDF|
Eulerian Magnification of video of Biomedical Interest:
- B.E/B.Tech/M.E /M.Tech or equivalent in computer science+ electronics and communication electric engineering or related field
- Good knowledge in computer programming skills in C and/ or MATAB is essential
Grab Today: More Engineering Jobs
Growth Curve Model with Application:
- Post graduate in stats/ agriculture/ sociology/ economics / computer science/ information science\/ computer application
Looking For More Post Graduate Jobs: Get Here
- Applicants who are interested to apply for ISI Vacancy they should be below than 35 years of age as on 01st September 2016.
- Relaxation in upper age limit for SC/ST/BC categories candidates shall be as per recruiting organization norms.
|Project(1)||Rs.15000/- to 24,000/- per month|
|Project (2)||Rs. 20,000/- per month|
Indian Statistical Institute Recruitment Process:
Engagement of applicants against this recruitment will be done on the basis of their performance in walk-in interview which will be taken by the recruitment committee of Indian Statistical Institute. So what are you waiting, tie your laces and be the part of ISI current vacancies.
Quick Links For Interview:
How to fill ISI Application Form?
- Contenders need to log on official website of Indian Statistical Institute, that is www.isical.ac.in
- Afterwards, applicants are required to hit ‘Jobs’ tab that is visible left side on the home page.
- By pressing above mentioned link a new page will be opened having various jobs links, contenders have to hit on appropriate job link of the post which they want to apply for.
- After reading complete details contenders are required to prepare an application form and mentioned all required and mandatory details.
- Once the application form is being prepared attach your testimonials and certificates with self attested photographs.
- Take with yourself and be a part of this walk-in interview on correct time and date that is well mentioned below or send it to the postal address.
Know More About: Latest Walkin Jobs In India
Walk-in Venue/postal address
|Name of the project||Address|
|Eulerian Magnification of video of Biomedical Interest||Electronic and Communication Science Unit 9th floor of s. n. Bose Bhawan, Library building Kolkata- 108|
|Growth Curve Model With Application||Seminar Room of ISRU 4th Floor of R.A Fisher bhawan/ main building Kolkata|
Find More: Kolkata Jobs
- Project(1) – 18th November, 2016 (Friday) at 11:30 A.M
- Project(2) – 21st November, 2016 (Monday) at 11:00 A.M
Aspirants may get all the information of the ISI Recruitment 2016 through our web portal. Keen aspirants can get the details about Indian Statistical Institute Recruitment 2017 in the upcoming year through our web portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
You May Also Like To Check This Section