Indian Statistical Institute has currently strewed an employment advertisement as ISI Recruitment 2016. Organization planned to conduct walk-in-interview in order to employ well talented and motivated contenders for vacancies of Project Linked Persons under two different projects. Aspirants who have required educational qualification standards can apply against Indian Statistical Institute Recruitment by attending walk-in-interview. Candidates stay tuned with us on our web page for gathering upcoming info regarding ISI Recruitment 2017.
Contenders who are going to appear in walk-in-interview required taking necessary documents, self attested copies of certificates as well as dully prepared ISI Application Form as on scheduled date that is 15th September 2016. For your easiness, team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com have well modified the page with detailed info regarding Indian Statistical Institute Jobs. So, well comprehend the page before applying.
Project Linked Persons
Educational Qualification for ISI Vacancy:
|Post Name||Project Titled||Qualification|
|Project Linked Persons||Analyzing the structure and dynamics of large scale real world complex networks||ME/M.Tech its or equivalent in Computer Science/ Electrical Engineering/ Electronics/ Information Technology; or M.Sc. in Statistics/ Mathematics/ Computer Science and knowledge in Computer Programming (C/C-HF/Java)|
|Tracking of Moving Objects from Video Scenes using Pattern Classifiers|
Grab Today: More Engineering Jobs
Looking For More Post Graduate Jobs: Get Here
Limitations on Age:
- Job searchers who are applying against ISI Recruitment should have 35 years of age as on 01st August 2016.
- Reservation benefits will be provided to deserving aspirants as per rules permissible.
Shortlisted contenders will get Rs. 20,000/- to Rs. 25,000/- as monthly salary on the basis of their qualification as well as experience.
- Indian Statistical Institute will organize walk-in-interview to choose competent and high performing aspirants for ISI Jobs.
- Candidates who are able to qualify the walk-in-interview and are able to convince the members of recruitment committee with their performance will get scrutinized.
Must Read Below Shared Tips For Interview:
Method to apply for Indian Statistical Institute Vacancy:
- Candidates who wish to apply need to visit the official website of Indian Statistical Institute that is www.isical.ac.in.
- On homepage, hit on “Jobs” tab that is available at left side.
- After that, aspirants required to press on “Download Job Details” link which is given below “Analyzing the structure and dynamics of large scale real world complex networks and 2. Tracking of Moving Objects from Video Scenes using Pattern Classifiers” link.
- Within few seconds of hitting on above provided link, advertisement will open up in front of you.
- Go through the advertisement cautiously.
- Once you read the advertisement, contenders have to prepare an application form containing all personal as well as professional details.
- Along with application form, attach relevant documents as well as self attested copies of certificates.
- Lastly, attend walk-in-interview as on scheduled date, venue and time along with application form, certificates as well as documents.
Do You Know: Difference Between Resume, CV & Bio-Data
Machine Intelligence Unit (MIU),
3rd floor of the Platinum Jubilee Academic Building (PJAB)
Check Here - Kolkata Jobs
Date for walk-in-interview: 15th September 2016 10:30 a.m.
For fetching other info related to ISI Recruitment 2016 you may check Official Advertisement . To stay connected with www.recruitmentinboxx.com web portal you may also bookmark this by pressing ctrl + D for latest updates regarding ISI Recruitment 2017.
You May Also Like To Check This Section