New Jobs Notification has propagated, Apply Fast!! Indian Statistical Institute has circulated a career advertisement as ISI Recruitment. To fill Project Linked Person vacancies, Institute is all set to invite most eligible contenders through interview/written test. Willing contenders can fulfill their dreams by applying for ISI Recruitment 2017 so go behind all the steps as customized below.
Highlights of this Page:
|Job Title||Education Qualification for Project Linked Person vacancies|
|Restriction On Age and relaxation Details||Pay Scale Details|
|Method Of Selection||Procedure To Apply For ISI Careers|
All those applicants who need to hike their career with Indian Statistical Institute must depart and attend the interview/test on specified date that is 14th December 2016 at 11:00 am. You can scroll the entire page and get all the important highlights about ISI Kolkata Recruitment by going through this page which is well modified by our talented team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
Name of the Post:
Project Linked Person
Essential Educational Qualification:
A Ph.D degree in any field of Neuroscience obtained from recognized institution is required to apply for Indian Statistical Institute jobs. Applicants who had applied for their thesis to receive their degree, they can also apply.
Grab Now: Ph.D Jobs
Brackets of Age for ISI Vacancies:
Upper age of applying candidates must not be more than 35 years as on 01th November 2016. Reserved Category such as SC / ST/ OBC or experienced candidates will get age relaxation as per norms of Indian Statistical Institute
Pay Scale Per Month Offered to Employees:
Recruited candidates for Indian Statistical Institute Kolkata Recruitment will get a consolidated amount of Rs. 30, 000/- per month from the management authority of Institute.
ISI Recruitment Notification: Get Advertisement Details
Do you Know the Selection Procedure?
Appliers who are going to apply for ISI jobs their selection will be based on the performance given in written test/Interview conducted by the institute.
Wondering For Preparation Of Exam/ Interview, Check Below:
How to Fill ISI Application Form?
- In the first step interested appliers must go and open the official portal of Indian Statistical Institute that is www.isical.ac.in
- Then you will reach to the home page and you have to select the “Jobs” option given on the right side.
- After this applicants must select ‘Download Job Details’ link which is mentioned under ‘Understanding the separation of information streams in face image processing’.
- Now candidates must read the read the complete details and prepare recent or updated Curriculum Vitae.
- After this contender can go ahead and attend the interview on respective date by carrying all the essential documents such as ID Proof, original and photo copies of certificates in support of educational qualification, age, category certificate, experience, and latest passport size photograph etc.
- Make sure that you should read the venue on time on specified date.
Know More About: Latest Walkin Jobs In India
Venue For Interview/Test:
Computer Vision & Pattern Recognition Unit
Written Test/Interview held on: 14th December 2016 at 11:00 am
Applicants who are going to apply for ISI Recruitment 2017 they must read the Official Notification first. Keen applicants are advised to don’t disconnect the link with web portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com and book mark the page to get direct access of vital information.
You Might Be Interested In These Recruitment
|Indian Post Payment Bank Admit Card 2017|
|CRRI Cuttack Recruitment 2017|
|IHBT Palampur Recruitment 2017|
|Citibank Recruitment 2017|