ITI Limited Recruitment
As ITI Limited Recruitment, a recent vacancy notification has issued. Organization is going to hire Skilled and dynamic candidates to fill up vacancies of Marketing Executives, AEE Trainee and Chemist. Those who are willing to fetch ITI Limited Vacancies, they can quickly apply against ITI Limited Recruitment 2017 with the help of this page.
Candidates who are interested may send duly filled application on or before the closing date 30-11-2017 for Executives. This is a grand opening, if you eligible for regarding ITI Limited Recruitment 2018, then clutch this chance by enrolling yourself in reputed organization. Team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com have well equipped the details about ITI Vacancy below on this page.
ITI Limited Recruitment
ITI Limited Vacancy & Required Qualification:
|Name of the Post||Required Qualification|
Degree in Engineering (Electronics & Communication Engg. /Computer Science Engg.
MBA Degree in Marketing with 2 years full time course from a recognised University OR 2 years full time AICTE approved PG Diploma in Marketing from a recognized Institution.
|Asst. Executive Engineer Trainee||Degree in Engineering (Electronics & Communication/Computer Science or MCA )|
M.Sc- (Chemistry/Organic Chemistry/Analytical Chemistry/ Bio-Chemistry)
Want To Get More Jobs Options? Check Given Links:
Restrictions on Age:
Upper age limit of applying must be as per norms as stated below-
- For Marketing Executives Vacancy- Not more than 30 years
- For Asst. Executive Engineer Trainee Vacancy – Not more than 28 years
- For Chemist Vacancy – As per Norms
Reservation in age will be provided to SC/ST/ OBC Category Candidate as per rules and regulations.
Salary Structure for ITI Limited Jobs:
- For Asst. Executive Engineer Trainees –
During the period of training, stipend for 1st year will be Rs.15000 and 2nd year will be Rs.16000. After successful completion of training, they will be inducted in Grade II Pay Scale.
- For Rest Others-
Selected contender for above said posts will receive a good amount of salary as offered by the organization.
Interview and/ or Written Test will be conducted by the organization for appointment of candidates. So, applicants have to perform well for selection.
Before Going For Exam/ Interview, Must Read Below Shared Tips:
Process to Apply for ITI Limited Recruitment:
- Keen individuals have to go on web portal of institute that is www.itiltd-india.com
- After that, candidates required to follow “careers” section from home page.
- Then hit on “Recruitment of Marketing Executives and AEE Trainees-Palakkad (Last for submission of Application is 30th November 2017).” And “Recruitment of Chemist.”
- Go through information watchfully and proceed further.
- Download the application format and fill prescribed application form.
- Affix photograph and signature as per specifications and attach all documents/certificates as it is asked.
- At last, send it to it to the address given in notification.
For Marketing Executives and AEE Trainees-
Dy. General Manager (HR),
ITI Limited, Kanjikode (W), Palakkad 678 623
For Chemist Post-
Bangalore Plant, Dooravaninagar, Bangalore-560 016
- Last date to submit Application Form for Executive Post: 30-11-2017
- Last date to submit Application Form for Chemist Post – Updating Soon
Applicant may go through this official notification link which is provided on this page to obtain other details concerning ITI Limited Recruitment 2017–2018. You can also book mark our page that is www.recruitmentinboxx.com by pressing Ctrl + D to collect all the new details.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|Sarkari Naukri- Latest Jobs||More Government Jobs|
|All Govt. Jobs By State||Private Jobs Vs Government Jobs|
|Employment News- New Updates||Upcoming Jobs By Organization|
|Top Jobs To Apply||How to Find a Job Online|