ITI Limited Recruitment
ITI Limited, the Country’s Premier Telecom Company is all set to conduct Walk-In-Interview to appoint eligible aspirants for the vacant position of Medical Officer. In this concern, the company has also issued ITI Limited Recruitment notification. So, candidates who have medical degree and meet other job norms can directly appear in interview.
Aspirants are informed that the interview is going to be held on scheduled date that is 27-12-2017. Candidates are advised to carry all documents and testimonials in original for verification purpose. To gather additional information concerning ITI Limited Recruitment 2018, appliers can go through the official website that is itiltd-india.com or scroll down this web page which is well framed by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
|Post Date||Exam Name||Name Of Post||Educational Qualification||Last Date To Apply||Complete Information|
|15/12/17||ITI Limited Recruitment||Medical Officer Walk-in||MBBS Degree||27/12/17||See Notification|
ITI Limited Recruitment
Medical Officer (General Duty Doctors)
Only those aspirants can apply for ITI Limited Medical Officer Vacancies who have MBBS Degree with good academic record from any well known University or Institution.
Press Here To Grab: More Medical Jobs
- The age of appliers for ITI Limited Medical Officer Jobs should not be exceeding 28 years.
- Upper age relaxation will be admissible upto 03 years for OBC and 05 years for SC/ST/ PWD & Ex-Servicemen.
In respect of ITI Limited Vacancy, the management of organization will be offered Grade 2 scale of pay of Rs.8600-250-14600 (Pre-revised), plus other allowances as applicable to other Officers in the Company. Gross emoluments will be offered Rs.42,414/- per month.
Mode of Selection:
In order to engage most eligible candidates for ITI Limited Vacancies, the recruitment panel of organization is going to conduct walk-in-interview. Selection of appliers for ITI Limited Jobs will purely based on performance in interview.
Before Going For Interview, Must Read Below Shared Tips:
How to Apply for ITI Limited Medical Officer Walk-In?
- Aspirants who are going to apply for ITI Limited Medical Officer Recruitment need to log on official website that is itiltd-india.com
- Once you will reach on home page, you need to select “Careers” option as available at the mid of page.
- New page will be displayed. Candidates are required to press on “Recruitment of General Duty Doctors (Walk-in interview on 27/12/2017)” link.
- Now, read all details as mentioned in ITI Limited Medical Officer Vacancy Notification.
- After that, aspirants need to press on “Hit here to Download Application” link and download the format of application form.
- Subsequently, fill ITI Limited Application Form with asked details to apply for Recruitment in ITI Limited.
- Then affix recent passport size photograph and attach photocopy of all documents.
- At end, you can appear in interview with all original documents and application form.
You Can Also Check: Latest Walkin Jobs In India
Find More: Bangalore Jobs
Date to Remember:
Date of Walk-In-Interview: 27.12.2017 @ 10:00AM
Appliers can also visit the link as stated above and get other details regarding ITI Limited Recruitment. Visitors can also bookmark this web portal that is www.recruitmentinboxx.com and collect all updates related to ITI Limited Recruitment 2018.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|All Govt. Jobs By State||Sarkari Naukri- Latest Jobs|
|How to Find a Job Online||Upcoming Jobs By Organization|
|Latest Jobs For Freshers||Get Free Job Alerts On Mail|
|Employment News- New Updates||More Government Jobs|