|Name Of Posts||Last Date To Apply|
|Sub-Inspector (100 posts)||29/9/2017|
|Police Sub Inspector and General Constable (4354 posts)||08/09/2017 & 04/09/2017 (As per post)|
|Police Radio Operator Posts (692 posts)||31-08-2017|
Jharkhand Police Recruitment
Jharkhand Police has depicted an advertisement related to Jharkhand Police Recruitment. Applications are invited from eligible candidates to fill vacancies for 100 posts of Sub-Inspector. Aspirants planning to apply for same are suggested to read this page because here we have provided newest information related to Jharkhand Police Recruitment 2017.
Key point In This Page:
|Vacancy Details||Salary Offered|
|Age Limit||Selection process|
|Qualification Required||Last Date to Apply|
|How to apply for Jharkhand Police Recruitment?|
Willing candidates who possessed the requisite essential qualification may apply for Jharkhand Police Recruitment 2018 notification by submitting their application in proper manner through online mode on or before the last date that is 29/9/2017. To get rest information about Jharkhand Police Vacancy you need to scroll down this page which is well created by the team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
Jharkhand Police Vacancies Details:
Sub-Inspector Wireless: 100 Vacancies
Applying candidate must pass Diploma in Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering/ Electronics & Communication Engineering OR B.Sc. (Physics)/ Intermediate with B.C.A or equivalent from a recognized Institute or University.
Check Out Latest: Diploma Jobs
- Minimum age: 21 years
- Maximum age: 26 years
Pay Band for Jharkhand Police Jobs:
Appointed aspirants will be getting the consolidated amount of salary that is Rs. 9300 – 34800/- + Grade Pay Rs. 4200/- per month.
Mode of Appointment:
Selection of candidates will be done on basis of Written Test (Preliminary Exam & Main Exam), Physical Test, Medical Test and Interview.
Download Here: Jharkhand Police Syllabus
Candidates applying for the above mentioned posts are needed to pay an application fee of Rs.460/- For General/ OBC Candidates and for All Other Candidates (ST/ SC/ Ex-s/ PWD), application fee is Rs. 115/-
Steps to fill Jharkhand Police Online Application Form:
- Desirous candidates need to first of all log on to the official website of organization that is www.jhpolice.gov.in
- After that aspirants are required to go to ‘Recruitment’ tab located on the left of home page.
- This will take you to the page having current vacancies, where you need to hit on “विज्ञापन संख्या – 07/2017, झारखंड पुलिस रेडियो अवर निरीक्षक वितन्तु प्रतियोगिता परीक्षा– 2017 :06-08-2017” link of notification for the post you are applying for.
- Now, read the opened details regarding the stated post and ensure your eligibility for the post.
- Then, hit on the “Apply Online” link.
- Fill online application with all essential details in support of academic qualification, experience and age and upload various other particulars as asked in the application.
- Lastly, “submit” it and take a print out of the application form for future use.
|Last date for filling Online Application||02/09/2017|
|Last Date for Fee Payment||07/09/2017|
|Last date to upload Photo and Signature||09/09/2017|
|Date of Written Examination||06/11/2017|
Download PDF-> Jharkhand Police Recruitment
You can go through Official Link to collect all the details about the Jharkhand Police Recruitment 2017–2018. You can bookmark this page of www.recruitmentinboxx.com by using Ctrl + D.
If you have any query related to this posts, than you can simply leave a comment on the below stated comment box. Our experts will try to solve your problem as soon as possible.
Jharkhand Police Recruitment
Applications through online mode are invited against a latest advertisement titled as Jharkhand Police Recruitment. Applications are invited from eligible, young and energetic candidates for filling up 4354 vacant posts of Police Sub Inspector and General Constable. Applicants, who find themselves eligible for Jharkhand Police Sub Inspector Recruitment, must apply via online mode on or before the closing date for online registration that is 08/09/2017 (for Police SI) and 04/09/2017 (for General Constable). Applicants must go through the below section of this page to get more details about Jharkhand Police Recruitment 2017.
Overview of this Page:
|Job Details||Eligibility Criteria|
|Age Requirements||Pay Band|
|Selection Process||Application Fee|
|Applying Process for||Important Dates|
Job Seekers, finding for jobs in defense sector, must apply for this Job and grab the advantage of this latest jobs opportunity by getting recruited on the suitable posts. Applicants must apply for Jharkhand Police Recruitment 2018 by following the steps mentioned below on this page, which is well structured by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
Jharkhand Police vacancy Details:
|Name of Post||No. of Posts|
Eligibility criteria required for Jharkhand Police Police SI Bharti:
Candidates, who want to apply for Jharkhand Police 2017 Recruitment, they must passed Passed Matric or 10th Class from recognized Board or Institute with good academic records.
Check Out More: 10th Class Pass Jobs
Applicants, who are going to apply for Jharkhand Police Vacancies, their age should not be less than 18 years and should not be more than 25 years (for general candidates) as on 01/08/2017.
Relaxation in age:
Candidates, successfully selected for Police SI Vacancy will get salary of Rs. 9300-34,800/- Grade Pay Rs. 4200/- per month, and for the posts of General Constable, selected candidates will get Rs. 5200-20,200 Grade Pay Rs. 2000/-. Other benefits and allowances will also be given with salary as per the norms.
Candidates are required to pay Rs. 460/- as application fees and candidates, belongs to SC/ST category are required to Pay Rs. 115/- (for the post of SI) and for General Constable Vacancy need to pay Rs. 300/- and for SC/ST category application amount should be Rs. 75/-.
Jharkhand Police Recruitment Notification
|Police SI||Get Here|
|General Constable||Get Here|
Mode of Selection for Jharkhand Police Bharti:
Assortment of candidates will be made on the basis of their performances in written examination and personal interview, which will be organized by the recruitment panel as on the specified dates.
How to apply for Jharkhand Police Recruitment 2017?
Candidates, willing to apply for Jharkhand Police Constable Bharti, must follow osm eof these below stated steps:
- First of all you need to go through the official websitesite of the organization that is www.jhpolice.gov.in.
- Now you have to hit on “झारखण्ड पु0अ0नि0 सीमित प्रतियोगिता परीक्षा – 2017 New:04-08-2017” link or “Jharkhand Police General Constable jobs” link, from the home page.
- By hitting the suitable links you will get a PDF file on your computer screen, in which you can see all the details about recruitment. You must read it carefully.
- After reading the Notification, if you satisfying all the abilities required for the job then you must hit on “Apply Online” link.
- Fill Jharkhand Police online application form in correct manner and upload required documents, certificate, photographs / signature as prescribed in the notification and tap “submit” tab.
- At last you must take a print out of filled application for future use.
|Post Name||Starting date to apply||Closing date to apply|
Candidates are suggested to go through the Official Link to get rest details about Jharkhand Police Recruitment 2017–2018. Stay connected with our web portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com to get latest updates. Feel free to share your queries regarding this page, we’ll solve it as soon as we can.
Jharkhand Police Recruitment
A career advertisement has been liberated by Jharkhand Police related to Jharkhand Police Recruitment. Applications are invited in prescribed format from the eligible and intending candidates to fill up 692 vacancies of Police Radio Operator Posts. Willing Applicants, who found themselves eligible, can apply by submitting Jharkhand Police Application Form on or prior to the last date that is 31-08-2017. Candidates who wish to apply for Jharkhand Police Recruitment 2017 in the subsequent year are suggested to stay connected to this portal for obtaining the newest info regarding same.
Highlights of the page
|Jharkhand Police Vacancy Details||Jharkhand Police Eligibility|
|Age Limitations for Jharkhand Police Job Openings||Pay Scale for Jharkhand Police Radio Operator Recruitment|
|Application Fee for Jobs in Jharkhand Police||Recruitment Process For Jharkhand Police Job|
|How To Fill Jharkhand Police Application Form?||Last Date for Jharkhand Police Application Status|
Willing contenders satisfying requisite eligibility norms must attend the selection process as per schedule. Candidates can get the complete detailed information in concern of Jharkhand Police Recruitment 2018 through this page. For obtaining detailed information about Jharkhand Police Vacancy, you need to go through this page which has well equipped below by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
Those candidates are applying for Jharkhand Police Radio Operator Recruitment, should have passed 12th with Science subjects from an affiliated institution with minimum 50% marks.
Find Latest: 12th Class Pass Jobs
The age of participating candidates should not be more than 26 years and should not be less 19 years. Relaxation in age will be applicable for SC Category of 31 Years, for ST Category of 31 Years for OBC Category of 28 Years.
Aspirants have to pay an amount of application fee of Rs. 460/- and for reserved category candidates of Jharkhand state have to pay Rs.115/-.
Pay Scale for Jharkhand Police Jobs:
Contenders, who will be appointed for Jharkhand Police Radio Operator Posts, will get good and satisfied amount of salary of Rs. 5200-20,200/- per month along with Grade pay Rs.2000/- which will be offered by the organization.
Check Out: Latest Police Jobs
Mode of Selection:
Applicants will be recruited on the basis of their performance in Computer based Test, Interview which will be conducted by the selection panel of organization.
Jharkhand Police Radio Operator Syllabus & Exam Pattern:
|Name of Subject||Examination Mode||Number of Question||Time Duration|
|General Hindi||Objective Type||60 Questions||02 Hours|
|General English||60 Questions|
|Maths||Objective Type||40 Questions||02 Hours|
How to fill Jharkhand Police Application Form:
- First of all, candidates need to visit the official website of Jharkhand Police that is www.jhpolice.gov.in.
- When you have visited the official site, have to select “Recruitments” tab which is given under the section of “Citizen Services” tab shown at the left side of the homepage.
- A new page will come out along with various notifications and you have to hit on “विज्ञापन संख्या – 06/2017, झारखंड पुलिस रेडियो ऑपरेटर प्रतियोगिता परीक्षा – 2017 New: 01-08-2017” link
- From the next page, you need to hit on “jhpolice_Advt._of_JPROCE_2017_010817.pdf” link to the purpose of reading all the details through notification.
- Eligible candidates can hit on “Apply” link and fill Jharkhand Police online application form and complete all the details.
- After filling the form, you have to upload essential documents and scanned images with form.
- Now, pay the application fees and press “Submit” button for the final submission of it.
- Take a print out of filled up Jharkhand Police application form and keep it safe for further usage
|Opening Date for Submission of Online Applications||02-08-2017|
|Last Date for Submission of Online Application||31-08-2017|
|Last Date of Payment (Offline)||05-09-2017|
|Date of Examination||19-11-2017 to 03-12-2017|
Jharkhand Police Recruitment Notification: Download PDF
Candidates may get further information about Jharkhand Police Recruitment 2017 – 2018 from through Official Link. To acquire upcoming notification regarding relevant recruitment notifications, aspirants may remain in touch with this portal that is www.recruitmentinboxx.com
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|Defence Current Affairs||Jharkhand Police Result|
|More Defence Jobs||Get Free Job Alerts On Mail|
|List of Coaching Classes for Police/Defence||More Government Jobs|
|All Govt. Jobs By State||Upcoming Jobs By Organization|