Name Of Posts
|TGT/PGT – 17793 Posts||Get Details|
|Trained Teacher – 503 Posts||Get Details|
Candidates are invited to fill up online application for applying against the notification of Jharkhand SSC Recruitment. The organization is all set to hire eligible and skilled candidates for filling up 17793 vacant positions of TGT/PGT through Combined Graduate Trained Teacher Competitive Examination (CGTTCE). For more obtaining details about Jharkhand SSC Recruitment 2017 candidates can check this page section.
Vital Points Presented On This Page:
|Jharkhand SSC Jobs Details||Qualification for Jharkhand SSC Recruitment|
|Salary and Age description||Exam Pattern for written examination|
|Hiring method for Jharkhand SSC Vacancy||Way to apply online|
|Remembering dates for Jharkhand SSC Recruitment||Official notification of Jharkhand SSC Recruitment|
Job hunters, who are willing to do Jobs in Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission and want to enhance their career in Government sector it is great chance for them. So, interested contenders are advised to check detailed information in concern of JSSC Hiring Process and Jharkhand SSC Recruitment by scrolling down this page which is well designed by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
JSSC Vacancies details:
Total Vacancies: 17793*
District Wise Vacancies:
For Schedule Areas
|District||No. of Vacancy||District||No. of Vacancy|
For Non-Schedule Areas
|District||No. of Vacancy||District||No. of Vacancy|
Jharkhand SSC Recruitment Notification : Download PDF
Required Qualification for JSSC Recruitment:
For Music Teacher
- Aspirants must possess Graduation Degree in concerned discipline with minimum 45% marks from any recognized institute or University, Post graduate degree in Music for Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission Jobs.
- Candidate must have passed B.Ed from any recognized Institute OR any Equivalent Degree to B.Ed recognized by National Teacher Education Council.
For Other Teachers (Excluding Music)
- Candidates who have passed Graduation, completed B.Ed, can apply for this Teachers Post
- Contenders should have passed B.Ed from any recognized Institute OR any Equivalent Degree to B.Ed recognized by National Teacher Education Council.
Avail Now Latest: B.Ed Jobs
Age Criteria for JSSC Jobs:
- Interested candidates must be completed 21 years for applying against Jharkhand SSC Recruitment Notification
- Aspirants should not be above 40 years as per the requirement of the authority of Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission as on 01st January 2016.
Relaxation in age for Jharkhand SSC Vacancies:
|Category||Others||For Government Primary Teacher|
|UR/General||40 years||45 years|
|Female (UR/SEBC-1) and BC (Schedule-2)||43 years||48 years|
|EBC (Schedule-1) and BC (Schedule-2)||42||27|
Application Fee for JSSC Vacancies:
- Contenders who are going to grab these vacancies in Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission are required to pay application fee of Rs. 460/- for general candidates.
- Aspirants who belong to reserved category need to pay Rs. 115/- as an application fee.
- Online application form involves the following process: Registration/Login>>Personal details>>uploading of photograph>>Payment of Fee and Final Submission.
Note: After completing Basic Registration and filling up personal details with Photograph and Signature, the candidate need to re login next day after 12:00 noon to complete payment process. The payment process cannot be done on same day of registration.
Get Here: Latest High Paid Up Teaching Jobs
Scale of Pay for Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission Vacancies:
After successfully selection candidates will get an impressive and attractive amount of pay scale by the management authority in respect of this recruitment as given below.
- For Music Teacher: RS.9300/- to Rs.34800/- with GP of Rs.4200/-.
- For All Other TGT Posts: Rs.9300/- to Rs.34800/- with GP of Rs.4600/-.
Other allowances will be paid to the candidates as per the rules of organization or government.
Selection Process for JSSC Jobs:
Applying candidates for Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission Vacancy will be selected on the basis of their performance in Written Exam which will be conducted by the recruitment panel of Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission.
How To Prepare For Exam, Check Below:
JSSC Exam Syllabus:
|Paper – 1||General Knowledge||100||100|
|Paper – 2||Concerned Subject||100||200|
Way to apply for Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission Recruitment:
- Candidates, who are interested in Jharkhand SSC Recruitment 2017 must visit to the official website of the organization that is jssc.in
- Then candidates must select the appropriate link of “Online Application for CGTTCE 2016” which is at the bottom on the home page.
- After that candidate must press the link of “Revised Prospectus for Post Graduate Trained Teacher Competitive Examination- 2016” located at the right side on this new page.
- Now JSSC Official Notification will be displayed at the screen of your system in PDF Format.
- Read the complete advertisement carefully and after that candidates are required to go back to the previous page.
- Candidates need to log in by entering all details such as date of birth and application id.
- New user need to press “Register” tab and fill complete details.
- Then fill complete details asked in the format of JSSC Online Application Form.
- Upload all relevant documents in support of date of birth, caste, qualification etc.
- Scan recent passport size photograph along with your signature.
- Hit on “Submit” button for final submission and take the print out of it for future reference.
Hit Here>>>> General Instructions For Candidates
- Last date for Online Registration: 15/03/2017
- Last date of depositing of Fee: 20/03/2017
Note: for collecting more details about Jharkhand SSC Recruitment candidate can hit on Official Notification given above by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com. Candidates can follow us on Facebook and Google plus for latest updates related to Jharkhand SSC Recruitment 2017.
You Might Be Interested In These Recruitment
NIOS 12th Date Sheet 2017 – April Class XII Exam Time Table nios.ac.in PDF
AIIMS Counselling 2017 – AIIMS-PG Entrance Exam Open Counseling Schedule
|HBSE 10th Date Sheet 2017 – Haryana Board Class X Time Table bseh.org.in|
HBSE 12th Date Sheet 2017 – Regular/Open School XII Time Table bseh.org.in
Candidates can grab the updated details of Jharkhand SSC Recruitment from here!! Apply Online for Teaching Vacancies! Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission is going to hire eligible candidates for the post of TGT (Trained Teacher) and PGT (Post Graduate Trained Teacher). Candidates who want make their career in teaching sector; can apply for Jharkhand SSC Recruitment 2017.
Interested contenders who are waiting for such vacancies in government sector may apply by submitting their application form through online mode before the last date that is 16/01/2017 and submit the application fees in jssc.in, before the closing date that is 20/01/2017. To gather all significant information in detail concerning Jharkhand SSC Job aspirants have to read this web page till bottom which is well framed by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
Jharkhand SSC Vacancy Details:
|Post Name||No. of Posts|
|Post Graduate Trained Teacher (Chemistry)||86|
|Post Graduate Trained Teacher (Physics)||86|
|Post Graduate Trained Teacher (History)||86|
Must Hold 03 Years Experience
|Post Graduate Trained Teacher (Chemistry)||85|
|Post Graduate Trained Teacher (Physics)||85|
|Post Graduate Trained Teacher (History)||85|
- Aspirants who are applying for Jharkhand SSC Post must have acquired post graduation degree in Chemistry, Physics and History with good academic records from recognized university / institution.
- Candidates who are going through the jobs in teaching sector, they must attain relevant experience in required field as per the post.
Looking For More Post Graduate Jobs: Get Here
Candidates who are applying for Jharkhand SSC Jobs must not be below 21 years of age and not exceed the maximum age limit of 40 years. Relaxation in age limit will be provided as prescribed below-
- For OBC Category Candidates – 42 Years
- For women candidates – 43 Years
- For SC/ ST Category Candidates – 45 Years
- For PWD candidates – 5 Years Relaxation
To Get Official Notification – Press Here
Get Corrigendum of Jharkhand SSC Recruitment>>> Get PDF
Applicants who will be appointed on Jharkhand SSC Jobs, will be provided an attractive amount as a salary in PB-2 of Rs. 9,300-34,800/- with Grade Pay of Rs. 4,800/- per month by the administration of the organization.
Candidates will be selected for Jharkhand SSC Vacancies on the basis of application form received and their performance measures in written test or interview which is to be conducted by the selection panel of the organization.
How To Prepare For Exam/ Interview, Check Below:
|Category||Amount (in Rs.)|
|For Unreserved Category||Rs. 500/-|
|For Reserved Category (SC/ ST of State)||Rs. 125/-|
How to Fill Jharkhand SSC Application Form:
- Firstly you have to log on to the official website of the organization that is www.jssc.in
- Then on the home page you have to hit the link “Brochure Of Post Graduate Trained Teacher-Examination-2016” which is given in the center of the page.
- Now notification in PDF form will appear in front of you, read that notification carefully.
- After wards, aspirants are advised to hit “Important Notice For Post Graduate Trained Teacher Competitive Examination-2016” link which is available pn the same page and read the new notification regarding dates very carefully.
- After that you have to hit apply online link and then online application form will appear in front of you.
- And then fill all relevant details in that application form carefully.
- After that upload required testimonials and make the payment of application fees as applicable.
- And then re-check all details carefully.
- After that press submit button and make final submission of online application form.
- At last take the print out of application form for future reference.
Check Here: Process to Fill Online Application Form
- Commencement of filling up Online Application Form – 16/01/2017
- Last Date for Submitting the fees of Online Application Form – 20/01/2017
- Date of the SSC examination – 19/02/2017
To know more significant information about Jharkhand SSC Recruitment 2017 aspirants have to visit Official Notification link. Interested job hunters may gather latest updates regarding Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission Recruitment from this web portal that is www.recruitmentinboxx.com, so, stay connected.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|JSSC Admit Card||JSSC Answer Key|
|JSSC Exam Calendar||SSC Online Notification|
|Sarkari Naukri- Latest Jobs||More Government Jobs|
|All Govt. Jobs By State||Employment News- New Updates|
|Latest Jobs For Freshers||Get Free Job Alerts On Mail|