Karnataka Public Service Commission (KPSC) has declared KPSC Result 2016 for those aspirants who had appeared in Jr/ Sr. Assistant exam. Candidates who are waiting for Asst Exam Result can get their Marks through Online mode. The organization need to fill 91 vacant positions of Jr. Assistant and 31 positions of Sr. Assistant, for that the exam had been conducted and huge number of aspirants appeared in it. Now candidates who are waiting for their marks, they can get it by following below given steps page, you can also stay connected with us for latest updates regarding KPSC Result 2017 which will be available soon.
Candidates who are going to check their results are advised to bring their all necessary documents with them for verification. You can scroll down this page to directly download their result card which is crafted by the team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
How can you download KPSC Exam Result?
Candidates are advised to follow the 5 simple steps by which you can easily collect your KPSC Mark Sheet:
- Candidates, firstly you need to log on to the Official Website of the Karnataka Public Service Commission and that is www.kpsc.kar.nic.in
- After that, you have to move your cursor towards appropriate link among various links available on the home page of the site.
- Candidates have to select “Provisional Select List of 91 Posts (89+2hk) Of Jr. Assistant In Food And Civil Supplies Corporation Ltd.” and “Provisional Select List Of 31 Posts (23+8hk) Of Sr. Assistant In Food And Civil Supplies Corporation Ltd.”
- Now next page will open, here results will appear in the form of PDF.
- Candidates can download their result or take a printout of it for further use in future.
Must Read: Steps To Check Result Through Online Mode
The KPSC (Karnataka Public Service Commission) was established in 1951. KPSC is the commission whose head office is situated at Bangalore, a capital of Karnataka State. It recruits candidates to the various civil services across the state. Every year a large no. of candidates can apply for aforesaid posts and the organization also conducts different competitive examination at different level. The organization select aspirants on the basis of marks obtained by applicant in the commission’s examination.
Get Here: Latest PSC Notification
The main purpose to conduct this examination is to recruit talented and skilled aspirants for the above mentioned positions. Large number of applicants participated in this examination to fill up the posts in Karnataka State Civil Services commission. Candidates who are interested to grab this position may firstly check their score cards by following the simple steps that are stated above.
Check Here: More Government Jobs
Note: Candidates can check, by visit the Official Link for KPSC Result 2016. Aspirants can also get latest information about KPSC Result 2017 by following this page time to time. You can also bookmark www.recruitmentinboxx.com web portal also for your convenience.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|KPSC Recruitment||KPSC Syllabus|
|All Govt. Jobs By State||Sarkari Naukri- Latest Jobs|
|Employment News- New Updates||Top Jobs To Apply|
|Latest Jobs For Freshers||Get Free Job Alerts On Mail|