National Council of Education Research and Training has promulgated advertisement as NCERT Recruitment. Organization has invited applications from capable job seekers to apply against 23 vacant posts of Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT) and Post Graduate Teacher (PGT) Jobs. Wiling aspirants who fulfill eligibility criteria may apply for National Council of Education Research and Training Recruitment. In order to apply for NCERT Recruitment 2017, you are required to submit application in prescribed format at address mentioned underneath before last date.
Overview of this Page:
|Job Details||Required Qualification for|
|Age Limits||Pay Band|
|Selection Process||Applying Process|
|Postal Address||Important Date|
Contenders, intending to apply for NCERT PGT / TGT Recruitment are required to send filled application form along with the required documents at address. Aspirants who perform well in recruitment round that is Limited Departmental Examination will be hired for NCERT Job. You may apply for NCERT Recruitment 2017-2018 by following the steps mentioned below on this page, well prepared by members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
NCERT Vacancy Details:
|Disciplines||No. Of Vacancies|
|Social Science (Geo.)||01|
Candidates who wish to apply against NCERT Recruitment should hold required qualification as mentioned below according to the post and also applying candidates should have qualified (CTET) central teacher eligibility test conduct by CBSE.
- TGT: Bachelor’s degree in relevant field with at least 50% marks in concerned subjects or four year integrated degree course of regional course of NCERT in the concerned subject.
- PGT:Two year integrated post graduation M.SC course of regional course of NCERT in the concerned subject or master degree in relevant field with at least 50% marks in concerned subjects.
Get More Job Options Here:
Contenders applying against NCERT TGT Jobs should not be less than 35 years of age and for NCERT PGT Jobs should not be less than 40 years of age and relaxation will be provided as per the norms of the National Council of Educational Research and Training.
- Candidates who get selected against NCERT Notification will receive good amount of remuneration of Rs. Rs.9, 300/- to Rs. 34, 800/- with grade pay of Rs. 4,600(Entry Scale)/4,800(Senior Scale)/ 4,800/- (selection scale) for NCERT Post Graduate Teacher Recruitment.
- Whereas, for the vacant position of NCERT Trained Graduate Teacher Recruitment, applicants will get Rs.9, 300/- to Rs. 34, 800/- with grade pay of Rs. 4,800/- (Entry Scale), Rs.15, 600/- to Rs. 39, 100/- with grade pay of Rs. 5, 400 (Senior Scale)/ 6,600(selection scale)
- In addition to the basic pa, candidates will also get other perks, allowances or other benefits as per the norms of the organization.
Get More: Latest Jobs In Teaching Sector
Job searchers get selected against NCERT job on the basis of their performance in Limited Departmental Examination (LDE) on schedule date.
Steps To fill NCERT application form:
- Visit the official web portal of the National Council of Educational Research and Training that is ncert.nic.in
- Press NCERT Website (English Version) link and after that select “Announcement” tab which is located at the menu bar of the home page.
- Now Hit “vacancies” tab and this will redirect you on new page where you need to select “Academic” tab.
- Again select “Written Examination under Limited Departmental Examination Promotion Quota for the posts of PGT/TGT, DM School of RIEs” link
- This will take you o new page containing PDF file on your computer screen.
- Read it completely and carefully and after that download Application form.
- Fill it with complete details and attach Self attested copies of certificate and documents in the prescribed format
- Super scribe the filled form as “Application for the Post of……”
- Finally send it to the postal address mentioned below.
Download PDF>>>> NCERT Recruitment 2017
NCERT, New Delhi
Last date to submit application form: 15-09-2017
Candidates who want to gain other related details regarding NCERT Recruitment 2017 – 2018 are advised to go through this Official Link and for regular updates stay tuned with this portal.
Apply now for a latest Jobs Notification titled as NCERT Recruitment. National Council of Education Research and Training is looking for eligible and dexterous candidates for filling up the vacant posts of Mechanic from amongst MTS through Limited Departmental Examination/ Trade Test-Reg. applicants, willing to apply for NCERT Mechanic Recruitment may fill the application form in prescribed format at send it to the respective address on or before the last date that is 05/09/2017. Aspirants may get further details regarding NCERT Recruitment 2017 on the below section of this page.
Applicants may download NCERT Application Form via online process by visiting the official website and filled application along with the relevant documents should be reach at the department before the closing lines. Aspirants may apply for NCERT Recruitment 2018 by following the statements mentioned below on this page, which is well structure by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
NCERT Vacancy Details:
- Name of Post: Mechanic
- Number of Vacancy: 06
Educational Qualification for NCERT Notification:
Candidates, en-rolled themselves for NCERT Latest Jobs, must have ITI Certificates or equivalent in appropriate trade and having at least two years experience in the relevant trade.
Check Here: Latest ITI Jobs
Aspirants, who are going to apply for NCERT Vacancies their age, should not be less than 18 years and maximum age must be considered as per the norms of organization.
Applicants, selected for appointment against NCERT Jobs will get Rs. 5200-20200/- as monthly remuneration with grade pay of Rs. 1900/- .
Mode of Selection:
For the selection of candidates, the organization is going to conduct written examination and personal interview as on the specified dates.
Best Preparation Tips For Exam/ Interview:
Applying Procedure for ncert.nic.in Recruitment:
Applicants may apply for National Council of Education Research and Training Recruitment by following the steps stated below:
- First of all you must go through the official website of organization that is www.ncert.nic.in.
- Now you have to hit on “Vacancies” tab, available under the drop down list of “Announcement” tab, in menu bar.
- On the next page you should select “Non-Academic” tab.
- You must hit on “Recruitment to the post of Mechanic from amongst MTS through Limited Departmental Examination/Trade Test” link.
- Now you can see a PDF file on your digital screen, having all the details about job.
- You should read all the details carefully.
- Now download the application format attached below.
- Fill it in correct manner and attach all the relevant documents with it.
- This should be enclosed in an envelope and super scribed with the name of post you are applying.
- Send it to the below mentioned address.
E-III, Section Room # “I”
2nd floor, Zakir Hussain Khand Building NCERT,
Aurobingo Marg, New Delhi-110016
Get Here >> NCERT Recruitment Notification
Closing Date for Submission of Applications: 05/09/2017
Candidates may logon to the Official Link to get remaining info about NCERT Recruitment 2017–2018. Keep attached with our web portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com. Of any candidate has any query related to the content available on this page, may ask in comment box placed below; we’ll solve it as soon as we can.
You May Also Like To Check This Section:
|More Government Jobs||Employment News- New Updates|
|Latest Jobs in Delhi||Get Free Job Alerts On Mail|
|Upcoming Jobs By Organization||Latest Private Jobs|