National Insurance Company Limited notified a job notice about NICL Recruitment. Application forms are invited for 205 jobs openings of Administrative Officers (AO) (Generalists) Scale I Post. For NICL Recruitment 2017, interested candidates should submit their application form through online mode till last date that is 20/04/2017.
|Last Date to Fill Online Application Form||20/04/2017|
|Payment of Application fees||20/04/2017|
|Date of Online Examination- Phase I||03/06/2017 or 04/06/2017|
|Downloading of call letters for examination||10 days prior to the date of examination|
|Date of Online Examination- Phase II||02/07/2017|
Candidates, having Degree of Graduation/ Post Graduation, are eligible to apply for National Insurance Company Limited Recruitment 2017. To obtain other information about NICL Jobs 2017,you may checkout this page that is designed by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com. We hope these details will help you to apply easily.
Administrative Officers (Generalists) Scale I: 205 Vacancies
For NICL Vacancy, candidates should have minimum qualification of a Graduate/ Post Graduate in any discipline with at least 60% marks (at least 55% for SC/ST) from a recognized University OR any equivalent qualification recognized as such by Central Government.
Selected candidates will be paid Rs. 32,795 /- in the scale of Rs. 32795 – 62315 and other allowances as per rules of organization.
<<Download PDF – NICL Recruitment>>
For National Insurance Company Limited Vacancy, age of job seekers should not be below 21 years and more than 30 years, as on 01.03.2017. Upper age limit will be relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST and 3 years for OBC.
- For General Category candidates: Rs. 600/-
- For SC/ ST / PWD: Rs. 100/-
- Fee should be submitted by using Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
Selection of appliers will be done for NICL Job as per their performance in Preliminary Examination and Main Examination (Objective Test & Descriptive Test). Pattern of both examinations are following below:
Phase-I: Preliminary Examination:
|Name of Test||Max. Marks||Duration|
|English Language||30||60 minutes|
Check Here: How to Prepare For Written Exam
Phase – II: Main Examination:
|Name of Test||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks|
|English Language(Essay, Precis and Comprehension)|
How to Apply for National Insurance Company Limited Jobs ?
- To apply against National Insurance Company Limited Jobs, to the official site of National Insurance Company Limited that is nationalinsuranceindia.nic.co.in.
- Follow “Tool & Links” section from right side and after that go to “Recruitment” link.
- Select link ‘Recruitment of 205 Administrative Officers (Generalists) Scale I’ and read complete notification.
- After that come to previous page and select link to apply online.
- First you have to register through proper channel and after that login to your account.
- Fill online application form properly and upload your passport size photo and signature etc.
- Submit your NICL Application Form and take print out of it for future use.
Check Here: Process to Fill Online Application Form
Note: You may check official link that is given above by www.recruitmentinboxx.com to get other details about NICL Recruitment 2017.
National Insurance Company Limited has notified a career advertisement about NICL Recruitment. Company wants to hire brilliant and enthusiastic candidates against jobs openings of Acturial Apprenticeship Post. Willing job seekers for NICL Recruitment 2017 should forward their application form through proper channel as mentioned below.
Aspirants, who are having degree of Graduation/ Post Graduation, may apply for NICL Jobs 2017. We, the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com, are providing other information in concern to National Insurance Company Limited Recruitment 2017 below, so please read properly and apply on or before
15/03/2017 Extended upto 10/04/2017.
Acturial Apprenticeship: 7
For NICL Vacancies Candidates should have Minimum Graduate/ Post Graduate in any discipline from a recognized university with atleast 60% marks either of the degree examination for Genral candidates and 55% marks for SC/ST candidates along with at least 5 Actuarial papers cleared from IAI/ IFoA.
Want Job After Graduation: Check Here
We Have More Job Options, Grab Now: Post Graduate Jobs
Selected candidates for NICL Jobs will be paid for 1st year Rs. 25,000/- and for 2nd year Rs. 30,000/- Per Month + free medical coverage upto Rs. 3,00,000/- per anum.
NICL Recruitment Notice – Official Notification
Age of appliers should not be below 21years and more than 27 yrs. Upper age limit is relaxed pto 30 yrs for OBC and upto 32 yrs for SC/ ST.
Selection of job seekers will be done as per their performance in personal interview conducted by the selection panel of organization.
Best Preparation Tips!!!
How to Apply for NICL Job?
- Interested candidates for National Insurance Company Limited Vacancy should visit the official site that is nationalinsuranceindia.nic.co.in
- Choose ‘Recruitment’ link that is given at upper side of home page.
- Select link ‘Advertisement for Acturial Apprenticeship’ and read complete advertisement.
- Download format of application and write it with required information.
- Complete application should be forwarded along with a recent photograph & copies of requisite certificate/ documents.
- The envelope should be super-scribed in the top corner “Application For The Post Of Acturial Apprentice”.
- Application should be submitted to the address that is given below till 15/03/2017.
Grab Now: Sarkari Naukri- Latest Jobs
The Chief Manager (Pers),
National Insurance Co. Ltd., Head Office,
3 Middleton Street, Kolkata – 700071
Last date to submit Application –
15/03/2017 Extended upto 10/04/2017
Find More: Kolkata Jobs
Note: Applicants may get complete details about NICL Recruitment 2017 through official notice that is well stated above. Bookmark our web portal that is www.recruitmentinboxx.com to get latest information time to time.
You May Also Like To Check This Section:
|More Government Jobs||Employment News- New Updates|
|Top Jobs To Apply||Get Free Job Alerts On Mail|
|Upcoming Jobs By Organization||All Govt. Jobs By State|