National Institute Of Health And Family Welfare has notified a career notice about NIHFW Recruitment. Talented and hard working individuals are invited for vacancy of Jr. Hindi Translator and Stenographer Grade II posts. Job hunters, who want to grab this chance, may apply for NIHFW Recruitment 2017 by submitting application form via offline mode.
Highlights Of This Page:
|NIHFW Vacancy||Eligibility Criteria|
|Pay Scale||Mode of Selection|
|How to submit application||Last date|
Willing applicants for National Institute of Health and Family Welfare Recruitment 2017 should send application till 24/04/2017 only if they are matching with eligibility condition. We the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com is providing other essential information in concern to NIHFW Jobs below, so must read.
Post Name and Essential Qualification:
|Post Name||Essential Qualification|
|Jr. Hindi Translator||Degree of a recognized university with Hindi and English as Elective Subjects with Two years experience in translation from English to Hindi and vice-versa|
|Stenographer Grade II||Matriculation or equivalent from a recognized Board with English Shorthand at a speed of 120 wpm and English typewriting at a speed of 40 wpm|
Want Job After 10th: Check Here
Looking For More Graduate Jobs: Check Here
Candidates, who will be selected for National Institute of Health and Family Welfare Vacancy, will be paid Rs. 9300 – 34800 + Grade Pay Rs. 4200/- per month as salary from National Institute Of Health And Family Welfare.
NIHFW Recruitment Notice - Official Notification
For post of Jr. Hindi Translator, age of appliers should not exceed from 30 years and for post of Stenographer Grade II, 25 years as on 01.07.2017. In case of SC/ ST/ OBC candidates/ person with disability (OH-OL) /Candidates in Govt. service, age of appliers will be relaxed as per rules of organization.
- Candidates are required to pay Rs. 300/- by a crossed Indian Postal Order/Demand Draft in favour of Director, National Institute of Health and Family Welfare, New Delhi payable at New Delhi.
- No fee is required from SC/ ST/ Women candidate/ person with disability etc.
Shortlisted candidates for NIHFW Vacancies will be called for interview. Job hunters, who will be able to impress employer, may grab this chance and get appointed.
Follow These Tips:
How to Apply for NIHFW Recruitment?
- Willing job seekers are required to visit official website of organization that is www.nihfw.org
- Then appliers have to choose ‘Vacancy’ tab that is available right side on the home page.
- Press “Applications are invited for the posts of Jr. Hindi Translator and Stenographer Grade II in NIHFW. Please click here for further details” link.
- By pressing above said link a PDF having instructions will be open.
- After reading complete information appliers have to download the application format and fill complete details with all correct info.
- Appliers need to affix self-attested photocopies of educational qualifications, Proof of belonging to SC/ST/OBC/person with disability(OH) and experience certificate along with application.
- Application should be submitted to the address that is given below till last date that is 24/04/2017.
- Late applications / incomplete applications / interim enquiries will not be entertained.
How To Make Impressive Resume: Check Here
The Dy.Director (Admn.),
NIHFW, Baba Gang Nath Marg,
Munirka, New Delhi – 110067
Find More: Delhi Jobs
Last date to submit application – 24/04/2017
Note: You may get notice about NIHFW Recruitment 2017 through official link that is given above by www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
You Might Be Interested In These Popular Posts
UPSC Recruitment 2017 – ORA 148 Officer/MO Jobs Advt upsconline.nic.in Apply
Sainik School Recruitment 2017 – Assistant Master (TGT)/LDC/UDC/Driver Jobs
Tezpur University Recruitment 2017 – tezu.ernet.in Engg/JRF Vacancy Advt Apply
Armed Forces Medical Services Recruitment 2017 – amcsscentry.gov.in AMC SSC