For 50 Industrial Trainee jobs, Neyveli Lignite Corporation India Limited has recently released a job notification. Candidates interested in NLC Recruitment are required to do online registration.
But before that, aspirants need to match the much needed eligibility criteria. Then they can go through the official website and submit the application form till the last date i.e. 27-03-2018.
|Post Date||Exam Name||Name Of Post||Educational Qualification||Last Date To Apply||Complete Information|
|08/03/2018||NLC Recruitment||NLC Recruitment Industrial Trainee Online Registration 50||ICAI||27/03/2018||See Notification|
Things You Should Know:
After the closing date, no forms will be accepted by the organization. Individuals’ selection is totally based on their marks scored in Intermediate examination of CA/CMA
More information about NLC Recruitment 2018 is listed below by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com, take a look and cover the entire details about the NLC India Limited Industrial Trainee Recruitment.
Total 50 posts of Industrial Trainee (Finance) are vacant in Neyveli Lignite Corporation India Limited.
Eligibility Criteria for NLC Industrial Trainee Jobs:
Those aspirants who have passed in Intermediate Examination of Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI) (or) Institute of Cost Accountants of India (ICAI) can apply against NLC Vacancy.
Avail Now: Latest Jobs by Qualification
Age Criteria for NLC Current Openings:
- Those contenders who are below 28 years of age can apply against NLC India Limited Recruitment Notification.
- Some age relaxation will be given to reserved candidates as per the norms of organization.
|SC/ ST||05 years|
Salary Details for NLC Industrial Trainee Vacancies:
Selected individuals against Neyveli Lignite Corporation Industrial Trainee Recruitment will receive a pay scale of Rs. 10,000/- per month.
Selection Process for NLC India Recruitment Notification:
The organization will select the aspirants against the NLCIL Recruitment Notification on the basis of their marks scored in Intermediate examination of CA/CMA.
Grab Now: Latest PSU Recruitment Through GATE
How to Apply for NLC India Recruitment 2018:
Some basic steps to do NLC Online Registration are given below for your convenience:
- Firstly, candidates need to visit the official website of the organization i.e. www.nlcindia.com
- Then choose careers tab which is mentioned in the menu bar.
- Hit “Detailed Advertisement – (Advt.No.02/2018)” link and get all the details about NLC Industrial Trainee (Finance) Jobs.
- After that press online registration link and you will be on a new page.
- Select registration option from the given options.
- Fill Online NLC Application form with correct details and hit submit button.
- At last take a print out of the same for further use.
These are some essential documents which are required to be uploaded while submitting the NLC Application form.
- SSLC mark sheet in proof of Date of Birth
- Intermediate Examination Certificate of CA /CMA
- Mark sheets of intermediate examination of CA/CMA
- Community Certificate (in case belonging to SC/ST/OBC-NLC categories)
- Disability Certificate (in case of Person with Disability)
- Discharge Certificate (in case of Ex-serviceman)
Last date to submit NLC Online Application form is 27-03-2018
Stay tuned with the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com or follows us on Google plus and Twitter for latest updates on NLC Recruitment 2018-19.
If you want to ask anything about NLC India Limited Industrial Trainee Jobs then you may write it in the given below comment box.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|NLC Recruitment through GATE||NLC Apprentice Recruitment|
|All Govt. Jobs By State||Sarkari Naukri- Latest Jobs|
|Latest Jobs For Freshers||Get Free Job Alerts On Mail|
|Employment News- New Updates||More Government Jobs|