North Central Railway Recruitment
Latest vacancies of Apprentice are available under North Central Railway Recruitment. According to the notification, North Central Railway is looking for the well talented and dedicated individuals in order to fill 446 Act Apprentice vacancies in Jhansi Division. Those aspirants who are interested to avail all the detailed information in regards to the North Central Railway Recruitment 2017, they are suggested to go through this single page.
For this concern, contenders who are successfully fulfill the requisite eligibility criteria, they are required to send their filled application forms at the below mentioned postal address on or before the closing date that is 30-11-2017. Now get all the essential details regarding North Central Railway Recruitment 2017-2018 through this single page created by the unit of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
North Central Railway Recruitment
North Central Railway Vacancies:
|Trade||No. of Vacancies|
Educational Qualifications for NCR Recruitment 2017:
The candidate who are applying against North Central Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2017 must have passed 10th class examination or its equivalent (under 10+2 system) with minimum 50% marks and possess essential ITI passed certificate in related trade from a recognized Industrial Training Institute affiliated to NCVT.
- Candidates who are willing to apply for www.ncr.indianrailways.gov.in Recruitment 2017, they must be minimum 15 years and maximum 24 years of age as on 30-11-17.
- The upper age limit may be relaxed by 5 years in case of SC/ST candidates and 3 years in case of OBC candidates and for physically handicapped persons upper age limit is relaxed by 10 years as per the norms of the Government of India.
Application Fee for NCR Jhansi Recruitment:
- Candidates applying for NCR Vacancies have to deposit bank draft of Rs 100/- in favour of Sr. DFM Jhansi and payable at Jhansi as an application fee may be sent as an enclosure with the application.
- The SC, ST, Physically handicapped and Women candidates are relaxed from application fee.
Monthly Pay Scale:
Job seekers who will be assorted for the NCR Jobs will receive inclusive amount of pay scale including other allowances as per instructions issued by Railway Board from time to time.
Mode of Appointment:
Contenders will be selected for the North Central Railway Jobs on the basis of their performance level in will be done on the basis of merit list. Candidates have to produce the original documents and certificates for verification.
Procedure to fill North Central Railway Application Form:
- First of all, candidates are required to visit to the official website of the organization that is “www.ncr.indianrailways.gov.in”.
- Now move the cursor towards the “News & Recruitment” tab available in the menu bar of the homepage.
- Then you have to press on the “Recruitment>>> Engagement of Act Apprentice under Apprentice Act 1961 for the year 2017-18” option present in the drop down list.
- After that, download the NCR Notification in PDF format present in the bottom of the page and read it carefully.
- Now interested candidates have to download the application form and also take a print out of it.
- Fill the NCR application with correct and complete details in prescribed manner.
- Attach all the relevant documents/ testimonials along with application form.
- Affix your recent passport size photograph.
- The Envelope containing application form should be super-scribed with “Application for Act Apprentice – Jhansi Division 2017-18”.
- Now you have to send it at the postal address which is located below.
Latest 8000 Railway Jobs: Grab Now
Office of the Divisional Railway Manager
Personnel Dept. (R&D Section)
North Central Railway, Jhansi U.P. 284003
Check Now: More Uttar Pradesh Jobs
Last date to send the application form: 30-11-2017
Now get rest of the information about North Central Railway Recruitment 2017-2018 which is available on the Official Website. Bookmark our page www.recruitmentinboxx.com by using cntrl+d for getting all the latest updates.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|Career In Indian Railway||Railway Exam|
|Railway Admit Card||Railway Exams Eligibility|
|Railway Recruitment Board in India||Indian Railway Coaching Centre|
|Railway Selection Procedure|