North Eastern Railway Recruitment
Applications are invited to fill up 21 NER Staff Nurse Vacancies through North Eastern Railway Recruitment. Willing candidates need to apply for NER Staff Nurse Recruitment before the closing date that is 22nd July, 2018 till 17.00 hours.
The application process North Eastern Railway Recruitment 2018 is active now and will be executed through online mode only. You need to submit online application form in order to apply for North Eastern Railway Job Vacancies.
NER Railway Staff Nurse Recruitment
The organization has decided to conduct a Walk-In Interview session for the re-engagement of retired Staff Nurses/Nursing Sister/Chief Matron to 21 vacant Staff Nurse Posts. Selected eligible contenders will be appointed in Lalit Narayan Mishra Railway Hospital, Gorakhpur.
Scroll down the complete page which is well maintained by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com in order to get more informative details regarding North Eastern Railway Recruitment 2018.
North Eastern Railway Recruitment
North Eastern Railway Vacancy 2018
- Post Name: Staff Nurse
- No of Vacancy: 21
In order to apply for NER Railway Recruitment 2018, candidate must possess a passing certificate in three years General Nursing Course from a Nursing School affiliated to Indian Nursing Council.
Find Out Latest: Medical Jobs
Age Limit for North Eastern Railway Recruitment
Age of the applicants participating in NER Recruitment 2018 must lie between 20 to 35 years. However, Age Relaxation of 03 years for SC/ST and 05 years for OBC category candidate is permitted. Furthermore for the re-engagement of retired employees, their age must be below 65 years.
Eligible contenders selected for North Eastern Railway Jobs 2018 will be offered a total amount of Rs.57,153/- per month including other allowances.
The organization has decided to conduct Walk-in Interview session for the re-engagement of suitable candidates to 21 vacant Staff Nurse Posts in Lalit Narayan Mishra Railway Hospital, Gorakhpur. Selection of the aspirants will be based on merit depending upon their performance in the Interview Session.
Read Out: Railway Interview Tips & Tricks Online
Instructions to Apply for North Eastern Railway Recruitment 2018
Concerned applicants need to follow the simple procedure provided below in order to participate in NER Recruitment:
- First of all, log on to the official website of North Eastern Railway which is www.ner.indianrailways.gov.in
- Now move your cursor towards ‘Contact Us /Recruitment’ tab present in menu bar of the homepage. A drop down list will appear.
- Select ‘Recruitment’ option from the dropped down list and then further press on ‘RCC’ option.
- On the new page, you need to hit ‘Download’ option for the following NER Recruitment Notification.
“Notification : Apply for walk-in-interview for Staff Nurse on Re-engagement / Contractual engagement basis – L.N.M.Railway Hospital, Gorakhpur”
- Notification for North Eastern Railway Staff Nurse Recruitment will be displayed on your screen.
- Go through the complete notification and ensure all the requisite eligibility conditions.
- Now further eligible contenders can proceed to fill North Eastern Railway Recruitment Application Form.
- Go back to previous page and press ‘Apply Online’ link.
- Tick mark on ‘Terms and Condition’ statement and then select ‘Hit for Online Application’ tab.
- Finally, North Eastern Railway Recruitment Online Application Form will appear on your screen.
- Fill in the correct details asked in the Application Form and finally Hit ‘Submit’ tab.
- Lastly, take a print out of your NER Railway Application Form for further requirements.
Meeting Room, 1st Floor,
Office of North Eastern Railway,
Aspirants need to bring the following requisite documents/certificates at the time of Walk-in Interview session:
- Service Certificate
- 02 colored passport sized photograph
- Other Supporting Documents
- Opening Date to Apply Online for NER Recruitment: 17/07/2018 from 10:00 AM onwards
- Closing Date to submit Online Applications: 22/07/2018 at 05:00 PM
To grab additional details about North Eastern Railway Recruitment 2018, you are advised to hit the official link of North Eastern Railway provided above. Moreover, follow us on Facebook and Google Plus to get latest job alerts on your timeline.
North Eastern Railway Recruitment
All regular Group C or erstwhile Group D employees of NE Railway fulfilling eligibility criteria may apply for North Eastern Railway Recruitment Notification of General Departmental Competitive Examination NER/RRC/GDCE/2018 Dated 21.06.2018 till 30/07/2018.
Selection Procedure Details for NER Group C/D Jobs
As per NER 350 Group C/D Jobs Notice, selection of the contenders will be down on the basis of their performance in Computer-based / written test, Shortlisted, Aptitude Test, Document Verification and Medical Examination.
Candidates can grab complete information regarding North Eastern Railway Recruitment 2018- 2019 Notice by going through this page which is well designed by the team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
Check Latest Jo Update: Maharojgar Recruitment
North Eastern Railway Recruitment
Vacancy Details About NER For Group C And Group D Posts
|Post Name||UR||OBC||SC||ST||Total Post|
|Assistant Loco Pilot||35||19||11||06||71|
|Technician II (Signal)||04||03||02||02||11|
|Junior Engineer/ TMC||08||04||02||01||15|
|Junior Engineer Mech||03||02||01||00||06|
|Commercial-Cum- Ticket Clerk||18||09||05||02||34|
|Senior Commercial-Cum-Ticket Clerk||26||13||08||05||52|
Eligibility Criteria of NER Jobs For Group C And Group D Posts:
Candidates, going to apply for North Eastern Railway Vacancies 2018 of Group C/ D need to ensure the following criteria in appropriate manner:
|Post Name||Education Qualification|
|Welder||Candidate Must Have Passed Class 10th or|
Equivalent With ITI in Welder/ Welder
(Gas or Electric)/ Gas Cutter/ Structural
Welder OR Must Have Passed Class 10thWith Complete Apprenticeship Course in
|Assistant Loco Pilot|
|Technician (Signal)||Having 3 Years Diploma in Engineering in|
Electrical/ Electronic Mechanic/ Micro
Processor/ TV Engineering/ Fibre Optical
Communication As Mentioned in Notification.
|Junior Engineer/ Electrical|
|Junior Engineering/ TMC.|
|Junior Engineering, Mechanic.|
|Commercial-Cum-Ticket Clerk.||Must Have Passed Class 12th with|
|Senior Commercial-Cum-Ticket Clerk.||Candidate Must Have Passed|
|Staff Nurse.||Having Certificate And Registered in Nurse|
And Midwifery And Having 3 Years Course
in Nurse and Midwifery. OR
Having B.Sc in Nursing.
|Pharmacist.||Candidate Must Have Passed Class|
12th in Science With Diploma in Pharmacy.
OR Having Bachelors Degree in Pharmacy.
|Health Inspector.||Candidate Must Have Passed B.Sc And|
Have Studied Chemistry As Main or
Optional Subject With 1 Year Diploma
in Sanitary/ Health Inspector.
OR 1 Year National trade Certificate
in Health Sanitary Inspector.
Check Out: Latest Jobs by Qualification
Age Limit For North Eastern Railway Recruitment:
Applying contenders for North Eastern Railway 350 Group C/D Recruitment 2018 are required to meet the below mentioned criteria in appropriate manner. The upper age of the contenders belonging to SC/ ST and other reserved categories for NER Recruitment 2018 will be relaxed as per the norms of the management panel.
|As on 01/07/2018.|
|Minimum Age.||18 Years.|
|Maximum Age For General Candidates.||42 Years.|
|Maximum Age For OBC Candidates.||45 Years.|
|Maximum Age For SC/ST Candidates.||47 Years.|
Read Here On: Railway Group D Eligibility Criteria
Selection Procedure For North Eastern Railway Recruitment Notification:
Selection of the contenders for North Eastern Railway Group C/D Recruitment will be done on the basis of their performance in following procedure. TA/ DA will be admissible to the contenders for attending selection procedure as per the norms.
- Computer-based / Written test
- Aptitude Test
- Document Verification
- Medical Examination
NER Group C, D Advertisement 2018 – Salary Details:
Selected contenders for Railway Recruitment Cell NER Openings 2018 of Group C, D (Technician – II, Junior Engineer, Technical – III, Assistant Loco Pilot, Commercial Cum Ticket Clerk, Station Master, Staff Nurse, Sr. Commercial Cum Ticket Clerk, Pharmacist, Health Inspector) will receive an attractive amount of salary by the organization.
Get Here In Detailed Way: Railway Group D Salary
Procedure to apply for North Eastern Railway Recruitment 2018:
Candidates can apply for NER Group C & D Recruitment 2018 by following given hassle free guidelines.
- Visit to the official website of the organization which is www.ner.indianrailways.gov.in
- Move your cursor towards the menu bar and hit “Contact Us/ Recruitment”.
- Under the drop down list, you need to press “RRC” under “Recruitment” link.
- A new page will be displayed at your computer screen carrying North Eastern Railway Notifications.
- You are required to press below mentioned NER Notification link.
“General Departmental Competitive Examination NER/RRC/GDCE/2018 Dated 21.06.2018″
- After ensuring the requirements and eligible contenders for North Eastern Railway Group C/ D Vacancies have come back to the previous page.
- A new page will be displayed at your computer screen; you are required to follow “Read Notification in Hindi or English” as per your need.
- Now you need to tick “I HAVE READ ALL THE TERMS AND CONDITION AND UNDERTAKE TO ABIDE BY THEM” and “I am a regular employee of the North Eastern Railway” to apply for NER Recruitment Notification carefully.
- Enter asked details in NER Application Form and upload documents if required.
- Recheck North Eastern Railway Application Form and hit “Submit” tab.
- Finally, you need to take a print out of form for future use.
NER Recruitment 2018 Date:
Last Date to submit online application form: 30/07/2018
To acquire more details regarding North Eastern Railway Recruitment 2018-2019, you need to go through the above mentioned Official Link. In order to acquire more details in this concern or others, you need to be in touch with our portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|Indian Railway Notification||Railway Exam Preparation Tips|
|Railway Group D Syllabus||Railway Salary Structure|
|Sarkari Naukri- Latest Jobs||Upcoming Jobs By Organization|
|Indian Railway Coaching Centre||Railway Selection Procedure|