|Name Of Posts||More Details|
|Clerk, JE & Others||Get Details|
|Trade Apprentice||Get Details|
Latest Careers Openings are available in NER Railway!!! An employment advertisement in concern to North Eastern Railway Recruitment has been released now. Skilled and hard working candidates are invited for filing up 426 jobs openings of Clerk, Ticket Collector, JE, Goods Guard and ASM posts. For North Eastern Railway Recruitment 2017, brilliant candidates may apply through online mode.
Key Points Of This Page:
|North Eastern Railway Vacancy||Educational Requirements|
|Pay structure for NER Vacancy||Mode of Selection|
|How to submit Application||Last date to Apply for NER Railway Job|
Interested individuals for North Eastern Railway jobs should submit their application form through proper channel on or last date that is 10/02/2017. To get other information in concern to NER Recruitment 2017 you may go through this page that is created by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
North Eastern Railway Vacancy:
|Ticket Collector/ Ticket Examiner||46|
|Technician-III ( Diesel/ Mech, Diesel/Elect & Diesel/Fitter)||33|
|Assistant Loco Pilot||224|
|Assistant Station Master||56|
North Eastern Railway Recruitment - Official Notification
Essential Qualification and Salary Details:
|Post Name||Essential Qualification||Salary Details|
|Commercial Clerk||12th or equivalent qualification from recognized board||Rs. 5200 – 20200/- + GP Rs. 2000/-|
|Ticket Collector/ Ticket Examiner||Rs. 5200 – 20200/- + GP Rs. 1900/-|
|Technician/ Assistant Loco Pilot||Matriculation / ITI Certificate|
|Junior Engineer||Diploma in concern field||Rs. 9300 – 34800/- + GP Rs. 4200/-|
|Assistant Station Master/ Goods Guard||Degree from esteemed University||Rs. 5200 – 20200/- + GP Rs. 2800/-|
Get More Job Opportunities:
Age of appliers for North Eastern Railway Vacancies should not be less than 18 years and more than 42 years as on 01.01.2017. Upper age limit is relaxed upto 03 years for OBC category and 05 years upto SC/ ST Candidates.
- Selection of applying candidates will be done for North Eastern Railway Job on basis of Computer Based Test / Written examination, Aptitude test, Document Verification and Medical Test.
- Computer Based Test / Written Examination will contain Multiple Choice Question. Exam will contain negative marking of 1/3 marks.
- Call letters will be made available before 2 weeks from examination.
- Applicants are required to carry Valid Id proof and passport size photo at time of examination.
Must Check: Railway Exams Preparation Books
How to Apply ?
- Interested individuals should visit the official site that is www.ner.indianrailways.gov.in
- Choose ‘Contact Us/ Recruitment’ link from top menu bar.
- Now select ‘Recruitment’ link from the table and thereafter select ‘RRC’ Link.
- Follow ‘General Departmental Competitive Examination (GDCE)’ and select link ‘Notification’.
- Now read complete advertisement and come back to previous page.
- Press ‘Apply Online’ link; read complete details; press option button.
- Now select ‘for online application’ tab and fill your North Eastern Railway Recruitment Application Form with required info.
- Upload your passport size photo and press tab ‘Submit Application Form’.
- Now take print out of your application form and keep it safe.
Read Also: Process to Fill Online Application Form
Last date to Apply Online – 10/02/2017
Note: To get other information in concern to North Eastern Railway Recruitment 2017, you need to go through official notice that is given above by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
NER has promoted a Government employment notification as North Eastern Railway Recruitment. An advertisement has released for filling 20 Apprentices in different trade such as Painter, Carpenter, Fitter, Welder and Trimmer jobs and applications are invited from self motivated aspirants. Willful aspirants can apply for North Eastern Railway Recruitment 2017 and grab this remarkable chance.
Career oriented aspirants who wish to be a part of NER Railway organization must send their filled application form to the postal address before the closing date that is 31/01/ 2017. All the interested candidates can scroll this web page of www.recruitmentinboxx.com which is well designed by our team members and attain NER Railway apprentice details.
North Eastern Railway Vacancy Details:
|Post Name/ Trade||No. of Posts|
Do You Have Essential Qualification Required For NER Vacancy?
Contenders who want to recruit for ner.indianrailways.gov.in Recruitment must have completed their 10th class or equivalent qualification from recognized Board by scoring good academic marks.
Searching For More 10th Pass Jobs: Check Here
Upper and Lower Age Criteria:
|Lower Age Limit||Upper Age Limit|
|15 years||24 years|
**Relaxation benefits will be provided to aspirants belong to SC/ST category as per rules of the Government of India.
How Much You have to pay For Application Form?
|General category||Rs. 100/-|
Emoluments For North Eastern Railway Notification:
Appliers will be selected for North Eastern Railway Jobs will be offered an impressive monthly salary from the concerned department from the recruiting organization.
How Employee Can Place For NER Railway Recruitment?
Railway Recruitment Board is all ready to organize a written exam/interview to enroll contenders for North Eastern Railway Vacancies. Selection Committee will evaluate the performance of contenders and then final appointment will be made.
Quick Links For Cracking Exam /Interview:
Process to fill North Eastern Railway Application Form:
- In the first step desirous candidates must login the official website that is ner.indianrailways.gov.in
- Then place your cursor to the ‘Recruitment’ tab as mentioned on the home page.
- Then a new page will be occurred with various job notifications and you have to choose an appropriate link.
- Then read the full notification and also ensures eligibility criteria.
- After this applicants must download the Performa of application from the notification and take a print out f it.
- Now fill all the accurate and true details in it and attach vital documents with is as qualification certificates, caste certificates, proof of age etc.
- Finally send this application form along with all the relevant certificates to the postal address as given below.
Check Now: Latest Jobs in Uttar Pradesh
Divisional Rail Management (DRM),
North Eastern Railway,
Keep In Mind the Vital Date:
Last date for receipt of Application Form: 31/01/ 2017
North Eastern Railway Recruitment: Check Official Link
Contenders must check Official link before going to apply for North Eastern Railway Recruitment 2017 and also maintain a link with www.recruitmentinboxx.com to gain all thee updations related to vacancies in government sector.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|Railway Exams Eligibility||More Railway Jobs|
|Career In Indian Railway||Railway Exam|
|Railway Recruitment Board in India||Indian Railway Coaching Centre|
|Railway Selection Procedure||Railway Jobs Salary Structure|