North Eastern Railway Recruitment
A newest job advertisement has published regarding North Eastern Railway Recruitment. Organization invites eligible candidates to engage them for 21 posts of Specialist Sports Quota Jobs. Those who are searching for the job in government sector may apply for North Eastern Railway Recruitment 2017 by the help of this page. Also, Candidate who is interested to work in Railway Department, they may follow below listed guidelines to fill application form on or before the last date that is 13/11/2017.
Those who are eligible and are seeking for government job can grab this opportunity by applying for North Eastern Railway jobs by sending duly filled application form along with self attested particulars through offline process. All the remaining information about North Eastern Railway Recruitment 2018 is indicated below on this page which is well prepared by the dedicated team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
North Eastern Railway Recruitment
North Eastern Railway Vacancies:
Post Name- Sports Quota
|Vacant Positions||No. of Vacancies|
|Hand- ball (Men)||02|
|Hand- ball (Women)||02|
|Wrestling ( Women & Men)||02|
|Weight Liifting (Women )||01|
|Basket ball (Women)||03|
|Volley Ball (Men)||02|
Applicants for NER Recruitment must pass 10+2 or its equivalent qualification from a Recognized board / Institutions with good academics record.
Check Here: 12th Pass Jobs
What age is required for NER Vacancy?
- Candidates must be maximum 25 years of age and minimum age is 18 years is required.
- Relaxation in age for reserved SC, ST, and OBC candidates is applicable as per the government Rules.
Remuneration for North Eastern Railway Vacancy:
Those who will be selected will get the handsome amount of monthly salary that is PB-I Rs.5200-20200 + Grade pay Rs.1900/ 2400/ 2800/- as per the posts.
Press Here To Download PDF: North Eastern Railway Recruitment
Appliers need to pay an application fee of Rs. 500/- and Rs. 250- (for SC/ST/ PWD/ Ex- serviceman Category) through Demand Draft, drawn in favour of Chairman, Railway Recruitment Cell NE Railway, Payable at Gorakhpur.
Mode of Assortment:
The enrolment of appliers will be done through the performance in trial and evaluation of sports and educational achievements.
Quick Links For Cracking Exam /Interview:
How to Apply for North Eastern Railway Recruitment?
- Applicant need to go through the official website of organization that is www.ner.indianrailways.gov.in
- Follow “Contact Us/ Recruitment” tab which is located at the top of the home page.
- Then from the drop down list select ‘Recruitment’ link
- After that from the other page choose “RRC” link
- After that you have to select “NER/RRC/SQ/2017-18 Dated 19.09.2017 (Sports Quota 2017-18) ” link.
- Now read all the details very properly and after reading complete information you need to download format of application form.
- Fill the application form with complete and correct details.
- Then you are required to send filled application form along with required documents/ certificates, must super scribed with “Sports Quota 2017-2018”.
- At last, forward at address mentioned below so as to reach the office through ordinary post or to be dropped in the Drop Box provided in RRC Office before the closing date.
Railway Recruitment Cell NE Railway,
CCM Annexe Building Railway
Road No. 14, Gorakhpur (UP) 273012
Check Now: Latest Jobs in Uttar Pradesh
Last date to submit application form: 13/11/2017
You need to check above given Official Link to collect complete information against North Eastern Railway Recruitment 2017–2018 and bookmark this page www.recruitmentinboxx.com by pressing CTRL + D.
If you have any query related to this posts, than you can simply leave a comment on the below stated comment box. Our experts will try to solve your problem as soon as possible.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|Railway Exams Eligibility||More Railway Jobs|
|Career In Indian Railway||Railway Exam|
|Railway Recruitment Board in India||Indian Railway Coaching Centre|
|Railway Selection Procedure||Railway Jobs Salary Structure|