North Eastern Railway Recruitment
Notification as North Eastern Railway Recruitment has promulgated to appoint eligible & proficient contenders for Group ‘C’ posts in Cultural Quota. Those who meet all eligibility terms may apply for NER jobs through online mode. Last date to apply for NER Job positions is 17.12.2017. Collect all details about North Eastern Railway Recruitment 2017 like eligibility terms, applying procedure, selection criteria prior applying.
Before applying for jobs, you may ensure all the eligibility norms. Those who possess Degree/Diploma/ Certificate in the relevant field of Music/Dance from Government recognized Institute may apply by checking out eligibility terms. To fetch more details concerning North Eastern Railway Recruitment 2018, go through this page created by team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
North Eastern Railway Recruitment
North Eastern Railway Vacancies:
- Classical Music
- Classical Dance
Eligibility criteria for NER Recruitment:
Aspirants applying for NER Vacancies against Cultural Quota may possess Degree/Diploma/ Certificate in the relevant field of Music/Dance from Government recognized Institute
Want To Get More Jobs Options? Check Given Links:
Age of applicant applying for North Eastern Railway Vacancy should not be less than 18 years while maximum age is more than 31 years as on 01-01-2018.
- SC/ST: 05 Years
- OBC: 03 Years
- PWD: 10 Years
Grab Today: More Than 5000 Railway Jobs
Applicants are required to pay amount of application fee as listed here in tabular form.
|SC, ST, Ex-servicemen, Persons with Disabilities (PwDs), Women, Minorities and Economically Backward Classes||Rs.250/-|
Remuneration details for NER Jobs:
Those who get hired for NER Vacancy will receive Pay Band-1 Rs. 5200-20200/- with the Grade Pay Rs.1900 (6 CPC) from hiring panel of organization.
Selection Process for North Eastern Railway Jobs:
Aspirants need to appear in written test to get selected for North Eastern Railway Job. Those, who will qualify all rounds, will be placed for jobs in North Eastern Railway.
- Practical Demonstration-35 marks
- Testimonial/Prizes etc. 15 marks (Total 100 marks)
Get Best Answer: How to Score Good Marks in Exam
Procedure to apply for North Eastern Railway Recruitment 2017:
- Visit official website of the organization that is “www.ner.indianrailways.gov.in”.
- Hit on “Contact us/ Recruitment” tab, available in top menu bar.
- Choose “Recruitment >> RRC” from the drop down list.
- At new page, press on “NER/RRC/CQ/2017-18 Dated 16.10.2017” link.
- Go through detailed NER Notification.
- After that, press on “Apply Online” option to fill North Eastern Railway Online Application form.
- After reading all instructions, press on tick option of “I HAVE READ ALL THE TERMS AND CONDITION AND UNDERTAKE TO ABIDE BY THEM” .
- Strike on “Hit here for online Application form” link.
- Put all required details in NER Online Application Form.
- Upload all the required documents.
- Carry print out of filled application form for future need.
Closing date to apply: 17.12.2017
To avail more details regarding North Eastern Railway Recruitment 2017–2018, refer its Official Link. If you face any sort of query, ask in comment box placed below.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|Railway Exams Eligibility||Railway Exam Question Papers|
|Career In Indian Railway||Railway Exam|
|Railway Recruitment Board in India||Indian Railway Coaching Centre|
|Railway Selection Procedure||Railway Jobs Salary Structure|