Northern Railway Recruitment
4690 Railway Vacancies of SSE/ P. way, JE/ P. way, Welder, B’ Smith and Trackman are available!! Keen contenders to apply for the above said positions under Northern Railway Recruitment can send their duly filled application form till the last date .
Applying contenders for Northern Railway Recruitment 2017 are required to be Retired Railway Employee from Civil engineering cadre and medically fit. To collect rest of the details concerning eligibility criteria requisite for Northern Railway Recruitment 2018 contenders need to move their cursor downwards on this page of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
|Post Date||Railway Boards||Post Name||Educational Qualification||Last Date||Complete Information|
|04/12/2017||RRC NR Recruitment||Northern Railway Group C & D Vacancies -16||10th/12th||28/12/2017||More Details|
Northern Railway Vacancy details:
|Post name||Number of vacancy|
|SSE/ P. way||127|
|JE/ P. way||62|
Required Qualification for Current Opportunities:
Applying contenders must be Retired Railway Employee from Civil engineering cadre and fit to work on daily remuneration basis according to the norms of management panel of the organization.
Find Out Here: More Railway Jobs
Age Criteria for Northern Railway Group C Jobs:
- Contenders going to apply for Northern Railway Jobs 2017 must not be above 62 years.
- Relaxation in age of the contenders will be decided by the organization as per the norms of the Government or Railways.
Selection Process for Latest Vacancies in Railway:
The organization will conduct written examination followed medical test for the selection of candidates on NR Vacancies. Well performers will be selected by the management panel in above said selection procedure.
Get here Preparation Links
Salary Structure for Northern Railway Vacancies:
After the successfully assortment, contenders will receive an attractive amount of salary as mentioned below!!
Steps to download Northern Railway Recruitment 2017 Application Form:
Contenders must follow hassle free steps for downloading the NR Application Form!!
Step1: Subsequently visit to the official website of the organization that is www.nr.indianrailways.gov.in
Step2: Afterwards you have to go through the “News & Recruitment Info” section available at the menu bar on the home page.
Step3: Under the drop down list, you have to follow “Recruitment Info.” link.
Step4: Then select “754-E/Re-engagement/Misc/EIIBI” and hit “Download” link.
Step5: Now you are required to ensure the requisite eligibility criteria.
Step1: Eligible contenders have to download application form and fill details in appropriate manner.
Step6: Attach Xerox copies of certificates in respect of his / her qualification, Caste / Community certificate and two recent passport size identical photographs.
Step7: Enclose the form in an envelope and super scribed with “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF ——————————–”.
Step8: Duly filled application form must be sent to the below postal address on scheduled date.
The Divisional Railway Manager (P)
Northern Railway/ New Delhi, Firozpur,
Lucknow, Moradabad & Ambala
Download Here>>> Northern Railway Category I Notification 2017
Last date to submit application form: 29/10/2017
Note: To download the notification of Northern Railway Recruitment 2017–2018 candidates can visit to this Official Link. Apart from it, contenders can connect with our portal (www.recruitmentinboxx.com) also for getting latest update details in this concern or any others.
Northern Railway Recruitment
With this intention of selecting willing contenders for Staff Nurse and Pharmacist Posts, Northern Railway has published the vacancy advertisement as Northern Railway Recruitment. Total 10 vacancies are available against Northern Railway Recruitment 2017. Those who are eligible for Staff Nurse and Pharmacist Posts can submit the prescribed application form latest by 02-11-2017.
The eligible and willing applicants may appear for Interview on 16-11-2017. They have to bring their original educational /Technical Qualification certificate for verification during Interview. For more information regarding Northern Railway Recruitment 2018, you need to go through the lower section of this page which is prepared by team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
Northern Railway Vacancy:
- Staff Nurse: 06 Vacancies
- Pharmacist: 04 Vacancies
For Staff Nurse: Applicants should hold Certificate as registered Nurse & midwife having passed 03 yrs course in General nursing or other Institution recognized by the Indian Nursing Councilor BSc Nursing for Northern Railway Staff Nurse Recruitment.
For Pharmacist: Contenders must have done 10+2 in science or its equivalent with 02 yrs diploma in Pharmacy ®istration with Pharmacy council of India or with State Pharmacy Council against Northern Railway Pharmacist Recruitment.
Check Latest: 12th Class Pass Jobs
- For Staff Nurse: Age of candidates should not be less than 20 Years and not more than 40 Years as on 31/03/2017.
- For Pharmacist: Minimum age of candidates should be 20 Years and maximum age should be 34 Years.
- Age limit relaxation for Sc/ST/OBC is admissible as per rule.
Selected candidates will be paid consolidated and good amount of salary which will be offered by administration of association along with other allowances and perks for Northern Railway Notification.
Process of Hiring for Northern Railway Jobs:
- Engagement of applicants will be done on basis of Personal Interview.
- Interview will be held on 16-11-2017
- At time of Interview and entering in to contract the selected Candidate shall produce original certificate for proof of his Date of Birth and educational Technical Qualification.
- Applicant must also bring 02 latest Passport size photograph along with them.
Read Out: Interview Prep. Tips- By Experts
Check Out Current: Railway Current Affairs
Way to Apply for Northern Railway Advertisement:
- Candidates are required to visit the official site of organization that is www.nr.indianrailways.gov.in
- On home page of official site go to “News & Recruitment Info” and hit “Recruitment Info” link.
- Follow “727/EO-I/Med/Contract/Appoint/17” and hit on “Download” link.
- After reading complete instructions carefully contenders are required to take a printout of application form and fill it properly with correct details.
- Aspirants need to attach all relevant testimonials along with duly filled application form and send it to the address mentioned below against Northern Railway Recruitment Notification.
Download Official PDF: Northern Railway Recruitment Advertisement
Divl Personnel Officer N Rly Moradabad
- End Date for Receipt of Applications: 02-11-2017
- Date of Interview: 16-11-2017
Press this Official Link to know more about Northern Railway Recruitment 2017–2018. You may keep in touch with our web portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com to get latest updates.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|Railway Exams Preparation Books||Railway Exam Preparation Tips|
|Railway Quiz||Railway Exam Pattern|
|Railway Admit Card|