National Projects Construction Corporation Limited has notified an online career notification related to NPCC Recruitment. Brilliant and hard working aspirants are invited for jobs openings of Manager, GM and DM etc posts. For NPCC Recruitment 2017, application forms should be submitted through offline mode till last date that is given below on this page.
This Page Includes:
|NPCC Vacancy||Eligibility Criteria|
|Mode of enrollment||How to submit NPCC Application|
|Last Date for applying||Salary Details|
Candidates, having Degree in Law or CA/ICWA, are eligible to apply for NPCC Jobs Openings 2017. We, the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com, are providing other essential details about National Projects Construction Corporation Limited Recruitment 2017 below on this page for convenience of our visitors, so please have a look as soon as possible.
|General Manager (Finance)||1|
|Dy. General Manager (Finance)||1|
|Sr. Manager (Finance)||2|
|Dy. Manager (Law)||5|
<<Download PDF – NPCC Recruitment>>
For post of Dy. Manager (Law), candidates should have full time Degree in Law and Degree in Post Graduate in Law from recognized university or institution will be Preferred. For all other posts appliers should possess CA/ICWA or equivalent qualification.
Get More: Jobs by Qualification
Salary Details and Age Limit:
|Post Name||Salary Details||Age Limit|
|General Manager (Finance)||Rs. 36600 – 62000/-||50 yrs.|
|Dy. General Manager (Finance)||Rs. 29100 – 54500/-||45 yrs.|
|Sr. Manager (Finance)||Rs. 24900 – 50500/-||40 yrs.|
|(Finance)||Rs. 20600 – 46500/-||35 yrs.|
|Dy. Manager (Law)||Rs. 16400 – 40500/-||30 yrs.|
- For General & OBC Candidate: Rs. 800/-
- For SC/ ST/ PWD/ Ex-servicemen: Nil
- Fee should be paid through Demand Draft drawn in favour of NPCC Limited payable at New Delhi.
Selection of applying candidates will be done as per their performance in Group Discussion followed by Personal Interview. The final selection of the candidates will be based on the performance in the interview.
Read Out Below Provided Articles:
How to Apply for NPCC Jobs?
- For NPCC Job, go to the official site of National Projects Construction Corporation limited that is npcc.gov.in.
- Press tab ‘Skip Intro’ and after that select tab ‘Career’ from left side of home page.
- Select link ‘Applications for the posts of General Manager(Finance), Deputy General Manager(Finance), Sr. Manager(Finance), Manager(Finance), Manager(Finance –Tax) and Deputy Manager(Law)’ and read given details.
- Download format of application form and prepare application form with required information.
- Attach your application along with Demand Draft, photograph and self attested copies of the documents in concern to qualification, date of birth, experience and category etc.
- Envelope containing application should be superscribed with “Advt.No.NPCC/Regular/Fin/Law/Mar/2017– Post applied for _________”.
- Complete application should be forwarded to the address that is given below till last date.
The office of The Group General Manager (HR),
NPCC Limited, Corporate Office, Plot No. 148,
Sector-44, Gurugram-122003, Haryana
Find More: Haryana Jobs
Last date to Apply: Within 30 days from the date of publication of advertisement in Employment News.
Note: You may get complete details about NPCC Recruitment 2017 through official notice that is given above by www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
National Projects Construction Corporation limited has released a jobs notification named NPCC Recruitment. The organization invites applications from the eligible candidates. Organization wants to hire young, capable & qualified candidates on the vacant posts. The vacancies are available for the post of Assistant (Office support). Applicants, meet the eligibility can apply online for NPCC vacancies by filling up the application forms in prescribed format. Applicants, who are in search for jobs in Jammu, can apply against NPCC Recruitment 2017. Appliers must go through this page to get more details regarding this recruitment.
Applicants, who are going to apply for National Projects Construction Corporation vacancy, are required to duly submit their application forms along with the vital documents before the last date of submission of application form. You may get entire details regarding NPCC Recruitment through this page, which is well designed by the dedicated team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com. Stay tuned…
Name of post: Assistant (Office support)
Applicants, who are applying for NPCC jobs must be Graduate in regular course in any discipline from any recognized university or institution with good academic records & having typing speed on computer of 50 words per minute.
Get More: Jobs After Graduation
- Candidate’s Upper age must be 40 years as on 31.03.2017
- Reservation & relaxation for candidates with SC/ST/OBC categories & Ex-Servicemen/PWD will be considered as per extent Government orders.
NPCC Recruitment Notification: Download PDF
Candidates, who will successfully appoint for concerned post will get Rs. 15,000 /- as monthly remuneration with annual increment of Rs. 300/-
- Applicants have to pay non refundable application fee of Rs.500/- In the form of Demand Draft/Bankers cheque, drawn in favor of National Projects Construction Corporation Limited, Payable at Jammu.
- No application fee will be paid by the candidates with SC/ST category & PWD.
Applicants will be selected on the bases of written test and personal interview, organized by the recruitment committee as on the respective date. date timing and venue of examination will be informed to the candidates through Email, so candidates need to check their email regularly after submitting the application.
Quick Links For Test/ Interview:
Procedure to Apply For NPCC Recruitment
Applicants, applying for NPCC vacancies need to follow guidelines mentioned below:
- First of all you need to go through the official website of NPCC that is www.npcc.gov.in.
- Now you must hit on “Career” tab visible in the menu bar at the left side of home page.
- You will be directed to a page, where you will find lots of link but you have to choose “recruitment of office Support Assistant on contract basis at Jammu” link.
- By hitting on the link said above you will get a PDF format in which you will find all eligibility and abilities and further details required for the job. You need to read all the information carefully before filling up the application form.
- After reading information if you satisfying the eligibility then download the application format attached below in PDF.
- Fill the application form carefully without doing any mistake.
- Send the filled application along with the arsenical certificates to the respective address mentioned below.
- Application should be enclosed in an envelope & super scribed with the name of post you are applying.
Check Here: Impressive Resume Format
Zonal Manager, NPCC LIMITED,
Northern Zone, 822A
Gandhi Nagar, Jammu
Last Date for Submission of Application Forms: Within 21 days from the date of publication of advertisement on NPCC website.
Applicants are suggested to go through the official website stated above to get rest details regarding NPCC Recruitment 2017. Stay in touch with our web portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com as we update our page with latest recruitment notification time to time. Candidates having any queries, may ask in comment box; we’ll solve your problem as soon as we can.