A latest advertisement has been issued named as NPCC Recruitment. National Projects Construction Corporation Limited is inviting applications from candidates for filling up 15 vacancies of Site/Junior Engineers for different ongoing projects in this zone.
Candidates fulfilling the required criteria for NPCC Job Openings may apply in the proforma, which may be downloaded from the NPCC Website that is npcc.gov.in. Candidates can submit their applications for NPCC Recruitment 2018 on or before 22-10-2018.
Apply Now for NPCC Limited Vacancies:
Applying candidates for NPCC Limited Recruitment are advised to keep their E-mail ID active at least for one year. No change in Email ID will be allowed once entered. All future correspondence shall be sent via e-mail only.
So applicants must apply now for NPCC Recruitment 2018–19 by going through the guidelines mentioned below on this page, which is well tailored by the team of project www.recruitmentinboxx.com
NPCC Vacancy Details:
|Name of Post||Number of|
|Site Engineers (Civil Engg.)||10|
|Site Engineer (Electrical Engg.)||01|
|Junior Engineer (Civil Engg.)||04|
Candidates, who are going to apply for NPCC Vacancies, they should have done BE/ B Tech/ Diploma in concerned discipline from recognized institution with good academic records.
Aspirants, applying for npcc.gov.in recruitment, their Upper age limit should be 35 years as on 30-09-2018. Reservation and Relaxation will be given to SC/ST/OBC/Ex-Servicemen/PWD as per extent Govt orders.
To apply for NPCC Site Engineers Recruitment and NPCC Junior Engineers Recruitment, candidates have to pay nonrefundable application fee of Rs.1000/-.
The payment of fee can be done through DD/Bankers cheque, drawn in favour of National Projects Construction Corporation Limited, Payable at Kolkata. SC/ST/PWD Candidates are exempted from submission of application fees
Candidates, who are selected for appointment on NPCC Jobs, will be offered an impressive and satisfying amount of salary every month. Along with the salary candidates will also get further profits as per the norms.
NPCC 2018 Recruitment Process:
Selection of candidates for NPCC Careers will be done on the basis of written test followed by personal interview, which is going to be conducted by selection panel as on the specified dates.
Before Going For Exam/ Interview, Must Read Below Shared Tips:
Procedure to apply for NPCC Recruitment 2018:
Candidates can apply for National Projects Construction Corporation Limited Recruitment by following the steps mentioned below:
- First of all candidates has to open the official website of National Project Construction Corporation that is npcc.gov.in
- Afterwards hit “career” tab which is at the left of the home page.
- From the next page you have to select and hit on “Vacancy of contract Engineers” link.
- By hitting the link said above you will get a PDF file of NPCC Notification, comprise all the details of NPCC Job.
- Read the instructions and check eligibility carefully before applying.
- Now you are required to download the NPCC Application form, prescribed below in PDF file.
- Then fill application form with all complete and essential details.
- Attach attested copies of certificates of Educational Qualification, Experience and Community certificates along with recent passport size photograph, Bio data,
- Kindly keep it in an envelope, super scribed with the name of post you are applying.
- Send it to the below stated address by Post on or before the described date.
Check Out More: Maharojgar Recruitment
The Zonal Manager,
3A Dr. S.N. Roy Road Kolkata-700029
Last date for submission of application forms: 22-10-2018
Applicants are required to visit the Official Link to get remaining details about NPCC Recruitment 2018–19. Keep in touch with our web portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com to get latest updates as we update our pages time to time.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|All Govt. Jobs By State||More Government Jobs|
|How to Find a Job Online||Upcoming Jobs By Organization|
|Latest Jobs For Freshers||Get Free Job Alerts On Mail|
|Employment News- New Updates||Latest Walkin Jobs|