National Projects Construction Corporation Limited has announced the job notification regarding NPCC Recruitment 2016. The organization is inviting the online application form from skilled Indian citizens to fill up the vacant positions of Management Trainee (MT). This vacancy comes up as the golden opportunity for the eligible candidates wants to apply in government enterprises. Applicants want to know about NPCC Recruitment 2017 have to stay connected with us.
The organization has announced 31st August, 2016 as the last date to fill up the online application form. The online examination for National Projects Construction Corporation Limited Recruitment will conducted on 25th September, 2016. For further information, candidates have to reach till bottom of this page by scrolling down and reading carefully all the information provided by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
NPCC Vacancy Details:
Management Trainee (Finance) – 10 vacancies
Candidates should be CA / ICWA / Two years full time MBA (Finance) from recognized institute or university. MBA Degrees like MBA (Finance + HR), MBA (Finance + Marketing) etc. will not be considered.
To Get More MBA Jobs with High Salary: Visit This Link
The upper age limit as on 31st August, 2016 is 27 years of age.
Application Fees For NPCC Jobs:
- For General / OBC candidates – Rs. 1,000/-
- For SC / ST / PWD / Women candidates / Ex-servicemen – NIL
Must Read: How to Deposit Fee Through Bank Challan Form
The applicant will be paid a consolidated pay of Rs. 30,000/- per month by the organization.
The aspirants will be selected for NPCC Recruitment on the basis of their performance in written examination then shortlisted candidates will be called for document verification / interview.
Must Read Below Shared Tips For Test/ Interview:
How to Fill NPCC Application Form:
Aspirants want to apply for the job openings may apply by following the below mention easy steps-
- First the candidates have to visit the official website of the organization that is www.npcc.gov.in
- On the home page of the website “Career” tab is given at left of the page, hit that tab.
- List under “Career” section will appear in front of you, now strike on the appropriate link i.e. “Application for the post of Management Trainee (Finance) for online registration”.
- Then the notification regarding the advertisement will be displayed on your computer screen, read that notification carefully.
- After reading it hit the tab “APPLY ONLINE” available at the bottom of the notification, to apply online for the vacancy.
- Then select the “New Registration” tab and fill the appropriate details in the given format.
- Now you are registered, your user name and password will be sent to you on your e-mail Id.
- Then login to the application form by using user name & password.
- Now application form will appear, fill all the details carefully in it.
- Then upload your scanned passport size photograph & signature in prescribed size.
- After re-checking it, hit the “submit” button and your first step is completed.
- Next step is to pay the online application fees, pay the application fees through Debit card / Credit card / internet banking, after making the payment of the online application fees go to another step.
- Now choose the examination centre, carefully because examination centre once selected then cannot be changed.
- After reading all the instructions / conditions carefully make the final submission of the application form.
- Finally take the print pout of the application form for future reference.
Check Here: Process to Fill Online Application Form
Last Date to Apply Online – 31st August, 2016
Aspirants who are interested & want to apply for the above mention posts and need to know more details in respect to NPCC Recruitment 2016 must visit Official Link. To gather the significant information about the NPCC Recruitment 2017 job hunters have to visit our website i.e. www.recruitmentinboxx.com time to time.
You May Also Like To Check This Section