State Council of Educational Research and Training and Government of Kerala is providing NTSE Scholarship for students studying in Class 10th is meant to identify and nurture talents. Candidates who fulfill all eligibility criteria can fill NTSE Scholarship Form 2019 till September 2019.
NTSE Examination is conducted every year at two levels: Stage – 1 (State Level) and Stage -II (National Level). About one thousand NTSE State Level Scholarships 2018 are awarded for different stages.
NTSE Scholarship Exam Date!!!
NTSE Stage 1 Exam will be held in the month of November 2019 for Mizoram, Meghalaya, Nagaland & Andaman and the Nicobar Islands and other States and Union Territories). Stage 2 of NTSE will be conducted by NCERT on May 2020.
For acquiring more details regarding NTSE Scholarship Scheme 2019, such as amount, way to fill NTSE Scholarship 2019 Application Form etc, you need to go through the below section of this page which is well provided by team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com. Must have a look below for NTSE Scholarship Details!!!
NTSE Scholarship Eligibility Criteria:
- Candidates studying in Class 10th can fill the NTSE Scholarship application form.
- The students of Class X in any Government/Aided/ Recognised schools/Kendriya Vidyalaya/Navodaya Vidyalaya in Kerala are eligible to apply for the State-level NTSE Stage 1 Scholarship.
- Students registered under Open Distance Learning (ODL) will also be eligible for scholarship provided the student is below the age of 18 years and is appearing in Class X examination for the first time.
- Students who have secured not less than 55% for all non-language subjects in the qualifying examination of class IX of 2018-19 will be admitted for NTSE Scholarship for Class 10 Students.
Read Also: 7 Reasons Why Scholarships Are Essential
NTSE Scholarship Amount:
NTSE 2019 Scholarship Amount will be awarded to the students on the basis of National Talent Search Examination as follows: Check NTSE Scholarship Benefits from here.
- For Class XI And XII: The amount is Rs. 1250/-
- For UG and PG candidates: Amount Will Be Rs. 2000/-
- For PhD candidates: The amount provided is based On UGC Norms
Check Out Here: How To Get College Scholarship
NTSE 2019 Scholarship Reservation:
Check Here: List Of Scholarship In India
NTSE Scholarship Class 10 Selection Process:
Students’ selection will be done on basis of NTSE Examination. Stage-1 selection will be done by States/UTs and those who are selected/ recommended from stage -1 examination will be eligible to appear for Stage -II examination, conducted by NCERT.
Qualifying marks for candidates from SC/ST/PH category is 32% in each paper and for other categories it is 40% in each paper.
NTSE 2019 Scholarship Exam Pattern:
- Total 200 questions will be asked in the stage 2 Exam.
- The paper will be done into 2 parts and for every part you will get suitable time period.
- Every question contains 1 mark each.
- Individuals need to score at least 40% marks in each paper to qualify the NTSE Exam Scholarship.
- Aspirants belong to SC/ ST/ PH category need to score 32% marks in each paper.
|Paper||Test Type||No. of questions||Marks||Duration|
|Paper I||Mental Ability Test (MAT)||100||100||120 minutes|
|Paper II||Scholastic Aptitude Test (SAT)||100||100||120 minutes|
Way to Fill NTSE Scholarship Online Application Form:
Those contenders who want to apply against NTSE 2019 Scholarship claim are supposed to follow the basic instructions:
- Firstly, individuals can visit the official website of organization i.e. www.ncert.nic.in
- Then check the Announcements section which is available at the middle of the home page.
- Select the suitable link which is related to National Talent Search Examination Scholarship 2018.
- Read all the NTSE 2019 Scholarship details there and download the NTSE Scholarship Form PDF.
- Hit the appropriate link to get the address of Liaison Office.
- Obtain NTSE Scholarship application form from State/ UT Liaison Officer.
- Fill the form with correct details and attach all the scanned copies of required documents.
- Fix the passport size photograph at given space.
- At last submit it at the Liaison Office in concerning state or UT and NTSE Scholarship Form Download Link is provided below.
Instructions for Submitting Online application:
- Before starting to fill up NTSE Scholarship Registration form, the candidate should keep at hand the following details/documents:
- Relevant certificates like caste certificate for SC/ST, OBC (Non -Creamy Layer), Disability Certificate from Medical Board, BPL Certificate and Scanned photograph (size ranging 50 to 100 KB in jpg/jpeg format).
- Candidates should have a valid personal e-mail ID and mobile number.
- It should be kept active during the entire process. All other important communications will be sent on the same registered e-mail ID.
- Candidates should take utmost care to furnish the correct details while filling in the online application.
- You can edit the information before CONFIRMATION using application ID and application number in Online Application Editing.
Read Here: How To Apply For Scholarship
NTSE Scholarship Date:
- Last Date for NTSE Scholarship Online Registration: September 2019
- NTSE Stage 1 Exam Date: November 2019
Individuals can bookmark this page which is prepared by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com. Stay tuned with us to get latest updates on NTSE Scholarship 2019.
If you have any query about NTSE Scholarship PDF then you may write to us in the mentioned below comment box, our experts will try their best to solve your confusion.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section
|NTSE Syllabus||NTSE Question Paper|
|NTSE Exam Pattern||How To Prepare For NTSE in One Month?|
|NTSE Answer Key||NTSE Application Form|
|NTSE Admit Card||NTSE Results|