Class 10th students may participate in National Talent Search Examination 2017. NTSE Scholarship will be awarded to the talented students on basis of their marks in Examination. Interested students may send NTSE Scholarship Application Form 2017 through proper process that is given below. Only shortlisted candidates can claim for NTSE Scholarship Amount. To check NTSE Scholarship 2017 status, you may go through this page completely.
This exam is conducted every year in two levels as stage I (state level) & stage II (national level). About 1,000 scholarships will be awarded to the successful candidates. This scheme provides the great opportunity to the students who are weak in the financial conditions to fulfill their complete education and acquire the higher education. Education is most important for the students to stand on their feet in this competitive world of today. Check this page of www.recruitmentinboxx.com to get other details about this scheme.
Eligibility for NTSE Exam:
- Students of Class X studying in any recognized school are eligible to appear for the stage- I Examination, conducted by the States/ UT’s in which the schools are located.
- Students registered under Open Distance Learning (ODL) will also be eligible for scholarship, provided the student is below the age of 18 years (as on 1st July of the particular year).
- Students should have 60% marks in their class IX, during the previous academic year. In case of SC, ST and PH category students a relaxation of 5% is provided. The maximum score in their IX class must be 55% marks.
Stage 1: State and Union Territories may notify the fee required which will be paid for Stage- I Examination. Candidates may obtain the fee details in State Liaison Offices (Los) for State Level NTSE Examination 2017.
Stage 2: There is no fee to be paid for Stage- II Examination by Applicants.
Amount of Scholarship:
National Talent Search Scholarship 2017 will be awarded to the students on the basis of National Talent Search Examination as follows:
- For Class XI And XII: The amount is Rs. 1250/-
- For UG and PG candidates: Amount Will Be Rs. 2000/-
- For PhD candidates: The amount provided is based On UGC Norms
- Reservation of Scholarship is 15% for SC, 7.5% For ST and 3% for physically challenged group of contenders.
Check Here: Great Ways to Win a College Scholarship
NTSE Scholarship Exam Pattern:
|Paper||Test Type||No. of questions||Marks||Duration|
|Paper I||Mental Ability Test (MAT)||50||50||45 minutes|
|Paper II||Language Test (LT)||50||50|
|Paper III||Scholastic Aptitude Test (SAT)||100||100||90 minutes|
Read Out Related Links For Better Preparation:
How to fill NTSE Scholarship Form 2017?
- Students should log on Official Website which is www.ncert.nic.in.
- Then hit the touch the tab “programs” and hit the link “National Talent Search Examination”.
- Then you will get a new page with appropriate details.
- Read this detail completely and download official notification.
- Students need to hit suitable link to get the address of Liaison Office.
- Application Form can be obtained from State/UT Liaison Officers.
- Now fill application form completely in all manners.
- Now, attach the photo copies of all supporting testimonials and affix their recent passport size photograph.
- Now submit it at the Liaison Office in concerning state or UT.
To Apply For Scholarship: Must Read These Given Tips
|Stage||Event Name||Tentative date|
|Stage- I (State)||Last Date for Submission of application Form||To be Notified by Respective States|
|Examination in Mizoram, Meghalaya, Andaman & Nicobar Islands||November 5, 2016|
|Examination in all states and Union Territories||November 6, 2016|
|Stage- II (National)||End Date to Submit Application Form||November 13, 2016|
|Examination in all states and Union Territories||May 14, 2017|
Note: Students may get other details regarding NTSE scholarship 2017 through this Official Notification.
Candidates need to keep in touch with us for latest updates regarding NTSE fellowship. You can also bookmark this page of www.recruitmentinboxx.com by using CTRL+D, to get latest information regarding schemes of The National Council of Educational Research and Training, NTSE.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section
|NTSE Answer Key||NTSE Application Form|
|NTSE Admit Card||NTSE Results|
|Best Colleges in India||List Of Top Universities in India|
|Documents Required For Education Loan||Entrance Exams In India|