With the motive to help students for their further studies, the National Council of Educational Research and Training conducts NTSE Scholarship exam every year. The exam is conducted into two parts i.e. Stage 1 (state level) and Stage 2 (national level).
Candidates who had cracked the stage 1 exam will need to attend the stage 2 exam which is going to be held on 13-05-2018. To appear in that exam, aspirants are required to apply online through www.ncert.nic.in
After that, they need to submit the application form through proper channel till the last date. Final selection will be done after the stage 2 exam; more information about NTSE Scholarship 2018 is framed below by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
Eligibility for NTSE Exam:
- Candidates studying in Class 10th can fill the NTSE Scholarship application form.
- Only those aspirants who had qualified the Stage-I are eligible to appear in the National Talent Search Examination.
- Aspirants registered under Open Distance Learning (ODL) can also apply for scholarship, provided the student is below the age of 18 years (as on 1st July of the particular year).
- Students must score 60% marks in their class IX, during the previous academic year (55% marks for SC, ST and PH category students)
Read Also: 7 Reasons Why Scholarships Are Essential
Amount of Scholarship:
NTSE Scholarship Amount 2018 will be awarded to the students on the basis of National Talent Search Examination as follows:
- For Class XI And XII: The amount is Rs. 1250/-
- For UG and PG candidates: Amount Will Be Rs. 2000/-
- For PhD candidates: The amount provided is based On UGC Norms
NTSE Scholarship Reservation:
Check Here: List Of Scholarship In India
NTSE Scholarship Exam Pattern:
- Total 200 questions will be asked in the stage 2 Exam.
- The paper will be done into 2 parts and for every part you will get suitable time period.
- Every question contains 1 mark each.
- Individuals need to score at least 40% marks in each paper to qualify the NTSE Exam Scholarship.
- Aspirants belong to SC/ ST/ PH category need to score 32% marks in each paper.
|Paper||Test Type||No. of questions||Marks||Duration|
|Paper I||Mental Ability Test (MAT)||100||100||120 minutes|
|Paper II||Scholastic Aptitude Test (SAT)||100||100||120 minutes|
How to Apply for NTSE Scholarship 2018:
Those contenders who want to apply against NTSE Scholarship claim are supposed to follow the basic instructions:
- Firstly, individuals can visit the official website of organization i.e. www.ncert.nic.in
- Then check the Announcements section which is available at the middle of the home page.
- Select the suitable link which is related to National Talent Search Examination Scholarship 2018.
- Read all the NTSE Scholarship details there and download the notification.
- Hit the appropriate link to get the address of Liaison Office.
- Obtain NTSE Scholarship application form from State/ UT Liaison Officer.
- Fill the form with correct details and attach all the scanned copies of required documents.
- Fix the passport size photograph at given space.
- At last submit it at the Liaison Office in concerning state or UT.
Examination will be held on 13-05-2018
Individuals can bookmark this page which is prepared by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com. Stay tuned with us to get latest updates on NTSE Scholarship 2018.
If you have any query then you may write to us in the mentioned below comment box, our experts will try their best to solve your confusion.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section
|NTSE Syllabus||NTSE Question Paper|
|NTSE Answer Key||NTSE Application Form|
|NTSE Admit Card||NTSE Results|
|How To Apply For Scholarship||How To Get College Scholarship|