ONGC Recruitment through GATE
Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited will soon recruit eligible and energetic contenders for GTs (Engg & Geo Science) Posts under ONGC Recruitment through GATE. Those candidates who are interested and will found themselves eligible will be able to apply for such openings through online mode.
Advertisement No. 06/2018 (R&P) has been published for ONGC Recruitment through GATE 2019 on its official portal for the willing contenders so that they can check their eligibility as per the requirements mentioned in the notification for the vacant posts.
ONGC Recruitment 2018 Details:
Those applicants who will get selected for ONGC GTs vacancies in Engg & Geo Science discipline will be paid attractive and sufficient amount of stipend per month. To get enrolled for the selection stages of Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited aspirants need to apply for the same within the given duration.
Team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com has provided all the detailed information regarding ONGC Recruitment through GATE 2019 like eligibility details, vacancy numbers and other important criteria in the below section of this page.
ONGC Recruitment through GATE
ONGC Recruitment Details:
Post Name: Graduate Trainees (Engineering & Geo Science)
Candidates are required to have completed their Graduate/Post Graduate in respect discipline for which they are willing to apply under ONGC Recruitment through GATE as per the company’s norms.
Check Here More Latest:
|Category of Posts||Age Limit (except Drilling/Cementing)||For Drilling/Cementing|
|General||30 years||28 years|
|OBC||33 years||31 years|
|SC/ST||35 years||33 years|
|PWD||40 years||Not Applicable|
Fixed amount of Rs.60, 000/- to Rs.1, 80,000/- will be paid per month to the aspirants who will qualify the selection stages of Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited for Graduate Trainee vacancies.
ONGC Recruitment Procedure:
Selection of the eligible and deserving applicants will be done on the basis of their score in Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) 2019. Those who will get shortlisted as per their GATE score will be taken further for personal interview.
Get Here Practice Papers: ONGC Placement Papers
Procedure to Apply for ONGC Recruitment through GATE:
- The very first step for the contenders is to visit the official portal of Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited that is www.ongcindia.com to fill their ONGC online application form.
- Move the cursor towards “Careers” section which is available at the menu bar on the home page of the official portal.
- Search the suitable link for “Recruitment of GTs in Engineering and Geo-science Disciplines through GATE-2019” on the next page you are navigated to.
- Press the above discussed link and go through the appeared notification properly.
- If you meet entire eligibility criteria as per the details mentioned in the advertisement then go back to the previous page and tap on specific link to apply online for GTs Posts under ONGC Recruitment through GATE.
- Now you need to fill all the required details in the application form correctly and upload necessary documents if required.
- Check all the filled information once and hit the “Submit” tab at last.
- Applicants must also take print out of the duly submitted application form for future reference.
Dates to Remember:
|Activation of Link to Fill Online Application for ONGC Recruitment through GATE||March/April, 2019 (Tentatively)|
|Announcement of GATE Results 2019||16-03-2019 (Saturday)|
We hope the above gathered information is enough for the aspirants to apply for ONGC Recruitment through GATE 2019 through online mode of application process. Candidates have got enough time so they are advised to stay tuned with us or visit its official site regularly.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|ONGC Scholarship||ONGC Admit Card|
|ONGC Result||More Government Jobs|
|All Govt. Jobs By State||Upcoming Jobs By Organization|
|Employment News- New Updates||Top Jobs To Apply|