Odisha Staff Selection Commission has issued a career notiifcation entitled as OSSC Recruitment. Applications through online mode are invited from young and dynamic candidates for filling up 218 vacant posts of SI/Asst Jailor/FSO and others.
Applicants having required qualification for Odisha Staff Selection Commission Jobs can apply for the suitable post via online process till the last date of applying that is 28-02-2018. Get entire details about OSSC Recruitment 2018 from below ward of this page.
Direct Link For Applying Online
Candidates, willing to apply for OSSC Recruitment 2018 by going through the direct link available on this page or they can also apply by following the guidelines provide on the beneath segment of this page, which is well furnished by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
OSSC Vacancy Details:
|Name of Post||Number of Vacancies|
Required Qualification for OSSC SI Vacancies:
Those, who are going to apply for Odisha Staff Selection Commission Vacancies, they must have degree of graduation in concerned stream from any recognized university or institution with good academic records.
Applicants, whose age is between in 21 years to 25 years as on 01-01-2017, are eligible to apply for OSSC 218 Vacancies.
Relaxation in Age:
Upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years for candidates belonging to ST, ST, SEBC & Women candidates.
What salary will you get for OSSC Jobs?
Candidates, who will get selected for appointment on OSSC 218 Jobs Openings, will get Rs. 9300-34800/- as monthly remuneration along with the grade pay of Rs. 4200-.
Aspirants are required to pay Rs. 100/- as application charges. Candidates with SC/ST category are exempted for the payment of application fee.
Method of payment:
Payment of application fee can be done through online mode or conventional mode into the treasury under the Head of Account- “0051-PSC-104-UPSC/SSC-Examination fee-0047-fees collected for conducting examination-02041-Examination fee”
Selection of applicants will be made on the basis of their performances in:
- Stage 1: Preliminary Exam
- Stage 2: Physically Efficiency Test
- Stage 3: Main Exam
Get Best Answer: How to Prepare For Written Exam
How to apply for OSSC Recruitment?
Aspirants may enroll themselves for Odisha Staff Selection Commission Recruitment by following the below mentioned steps:
- First of all you need to visit the official website of commission that is www.ossc.gov.in.
- Now you have to hit on “Press Here for online application” link, available in menu bar at the top of home page.
- On the next page you will see various links but you need to hit on “Tap here to read the advertisement” link, located in front of Combined Police Service Examination.
- By hitting the link said above you will get a PDF file of OSSC Notification on your computer screen, in which you can see all the details about job.
- You must read all the details very carefully.
- Afterwards you must go back to the previous page to apply online.
- New users have to hit on “For Registration Press here” link.
- Fill the registration form in correct manner and hit on “Submit” button.
- Now you have “User Id& password” keep it remember to apply for OSSC Vacancies.
- New and existing both users have to login to their account by using their “User Id& password”
- Now fill the OSSC Online Application form in correct manner and upload the required documents then press “Submit” button.
- At last you must take a print out of filled application form for future use.
Last date to apply online for OSSC Job: 28-02-2018
Check More: Orissa Jobs
Applicants may get rest details about OSSC Recruitment 2018 by visiting the Official Link. Please let us know if you have any query related to the content available on this page by drop your comment in comment box; our experts of www.recruitmentinboxx.com will respond to your queries as soon as possible.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|Latest SSC Notification||OSSC Answer Key|
|OSSC Result||OSSC Admit Card|
|Sarkari Naukri- Latest Jobs||More Government Jobs|
|All Govt. Jobs By State||Private Jobs Vs Government Jobs|