OTET Answer Key
Board of Secondary Education, Odisha has released the OTET Answer Key for those candidates who had participated in Odisha Teacher Eligibility Test. Board of Secondary Education Odisha had conducted the ଓଡିଶା ତଏତ Paper 1/2 on 25-09-2017. So those candidates who are eagerly waiting for ଓଡିଶା ତଏତ Exam Solutions, they can download it either by visiting to official website bseodisha.nic.in or by hitting the direct link which is provided below.
The Board of Secondary Education, Odisha conducted the OTET to hire capable and brilliant candidates for the Teacher’s post. Appeared candidates may get Odisha TET Exam Answer Key by following under stated process. To get more information about ଓଡିଶା ତଏତ Answer Key 2018, you need to scroll down the entire page which is well updated by the team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
|Results Date||Recruitment Board||Exam Name||Complete Information|
|19/12/2017||OTET Answer Key||OTET Paper 1/2 Exam Answer Key||See Result|
OTET Answer Key
How to Download Odisha TET Answer Key 2018?
Aspirants, who are searching OTET 2018 Answer Key, need to follow the steps which are well structured below:
- First of all, you need to visit the official website of organization that is www.bseodisha.ac.in
- On the home page, you are obligatory to hit “OTET Examinations” link which is obtainable under “Examination” tab at the menu bar
- After that, hit on appropriate link of ଓଡିଶା ତଏତ Paper –I/II Answer Key 2018 and your OTET Exam Answer Sheet of given examination will be displayed in PDF format on your desktop screen
- At last you are requisite to download it or take print out of it for future reference
Calculating the Marks through the OTET 2018 Answer Key:
- After the announcement of the OTET answer key, the candidates can check their answers through the published answer key by the board on the official website
- As per the OTET marking scheme of the examination, each answer will carry one mark and there will be no negative marking
- Consequently, the marks can be calculated through a very simple way as the total marks obtained will be equal to the number of correct responses marked by the aspirants in the OMR sheet.
Get Here: Latest High Paid Up Teaching Jobs
OTET Expected Cut off 2018:
You may acquire an idea from the below stated expected cut off as community wise given below about your performance. Have a look below:-
|Category||OTET Cut Off Marks (Expected)|
|General||60% to 78%|
|OBC||57% to 69%|
|SC / ST||40% to 51%|
Oppositions Regarding the OTET 2018 Answer Key:
If applicants find any protest regarding the available answer then they can confront the answer. They will have to go after the approved process by the board in order to submit the objections to the board within the given time period.
In order to confront the Odisha TET 2018 answer key, the aspirants will be requisite to submit fee amount. It was Rs. 500 until last year and is predictable to stay the same this year as well. The applicants will be able to submit the fee amount online via Net Banking and Debit/Credit Card and offline via SBI Challan.
Read Also: How To Become A Teacher
You may check OTET Answer Key 2018, by visiting to the official link which is obtainable in the above section of this page. To get more updates related to OTET Answer Key 2018, stay connected with the same web page that is www.recruitmentinboxx.com
More Links Related To OTET
|OTET Application Form||OTET Syllabus|
|OTET Eligibility Criteria||OTET Result|
|OTET Admit Card||Private Jobs Vs Government Jobs|