Board of Secondary Education, Odisha is going to declare the OTET Result 2019 after the successful conduction of Odisha TET Exam on 16 [email protected] Candidates who have applied for the Odisha Teacher Eligibility Test (OTET) can check the OTET result date and OTET Cutoff Marks from here.
OTET 2019 Exam is going to be conducted on 16-01-2019 in various centers across the state. Candidates who clear the Odisha TET 2019 Exam will get selected for the post of teacher in the private and government schools of Odisha.
BSE OTET Exam 2019 Result
After the conduction of BSE OTET Exam and declaration of BSE Odisha OTET exam Result, the authorities will release the Odisha TET Cutoff Marks. Candidates who score more than the qualifying marks in the Odisha Teacher Eligibility Test will be considered qualified in BSE OTET 2019.
Candidates who wish to collect further information about Odisha TET Result and OTET Cutoff Marks must go through the below section of this page which is well developed by expert team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
How To Download BSEO OTET Result:
After completed the exam, the board upload the bseodisha.ac.in 2019 result. You have to download and take print out of your BSE Odisha Result properly. Following steps help you to download your result card:
- First of all candidates are required to visit the Official Website of Board that is www.bseodisha.ac.in
- On the home page you have to choose “Result” tab which is visible in the menu bar.
- On the next page you need to select the “Odisha Teacher Eligibility Test (OTET), 2019 now Available” link.
- Now you need to enter your roll number, which is required for this recruitment. This will open the page containing the complete OTET Results of post for which you have applied.
- After that candidates have to check Odisha TET Result and marks will be displayed on your computer screen.
- Lastly, you need to take a print out of score card for future use.
Get Here: Latest High Paid Up Teaching Jobs
Have A Look Below Vital Details:
The authority of the Board of School Education Odisha has released the Odisha Teacher Eligibility Test OTET Results along with Final Scoring Key Paper 1 and Paper 2 Social Studies & Math & Science, and OTET OMR Sheet. OTET is divided in three categories.
One is for lower primary teacher, which is for class I to V second is upper primary teacher, which is for class VI to VIII and other is for secondary teachers.
Applicants who were appeared in this examination they can check BSEO OTET Result By Entering the Roll Number by following below important steps. Candidates can download it directly with the help of below provided link.
OTET Cut Off Marks:
- Aspirants will need the minimum qualifying marks to crack Odisha Teacher Eligibility Test
- Applicants who belong to General category and score 60% marks or more they shall be declared as OTET Pass.
- For the SC, ST, SEBC/ OBC, Physically Handicapped candidates, the minimum qualifying marks will be 50% marks to qualify the TET examination.
- The OTET score will be given weightage in the recruitment process to the concerned post.
Read Also: How To Become A Teacher
OTET Merit List
After the release of OTET Result and Cut Off Marks, the authorities will prepare a merit list. Odisha TET Merit List will contain the name and rank of the candidates who clear the OTET 2019.
BSE OTET Merit List will be prepared on the basis of candidates score in the OTET 2019 Exam and will be available on the official website of Board of Secondary Education, Odisha.
Important Dates for Odisha TET Result
|OTET Result 2019||Dates|
|Conduction of OTET 2019||16-01-2019|
|Declaration of OTET 2019 Result||To be announced|
You are required to keep in touch with our web portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com to acquire latest updates or notification regarding OTET Result 2019. Job hunters may subscribe us on Google plus, Facebook and Twitter to fetch more relevant information directly on your wall.
More Links Related To OTET
|OTET Application Form||OTET Syllabus|
|OTET Eligibility Criteria||OTET Answer Key|
|OTET Admit Card||Private Jobs Vs Government Jobs|