Presidency University Recruitment
Candidates are invited to fill application form against the notice of Presidency University Recruitment. Contenders who are willing to acquire Presidency University Vacancy and want to enhance their career in this university they can apply for available vacant positions of Faculty and Dean. Eligible participants are informed that they need to prepare CV and send it to the correct email address as soon as possible for Presidency University Recruitment 2017.
Contents of This Page:
|Name of The post||Required Qualifications for Professor Jobs|
|Criteria of Age and details of Relaxations||Monthly Salary Details|
|Selection Mode to Appoint Brilliant Candidates||Way to send Presidency University Application Form|
As a consequence, to apply for Presidency University Recruitment 2017 candidates are required to have Ph.D. and Master’s Degree in relevant discipline including the required experience. You can acquire the entire details concerning Presidency University Recruitment by scrolling down this page section which is well designed by the team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com with the purpose of helping contenders.
Presidency University Recruitment
Presidency University Careers:
|Dean Positions||Faculty Positions|
|Dean School of Management||Associate Professors|
|Deputy Controller of Examinations||Assistant Professor|
Required Eligibility Criteria for Presidency University Jobs:
Applying candidates against the notification of Presidency University Bangalore Faculty Recruitment are advised to check out the given eligibility criteria and they must have it.
- Candidates having Degree of Ph.D. from a highly reputed institute/ University along with the 25 years of experience in academics can apply for this available position.
- The dean academics is responsible for the academic design, administration and excellence of the University and must be able to function collaboratively with leadership and faculty across all schools of the University.
Dean School of Management:
- Applicants must possess degree of MBA and Ph.D. in management and a minimum of 20 years of experience of which at least 8 years must be as Professor in a University/ Deemed University of Autonomous Institutions
- The Dean is responsible for the academics and research goals, development of faculty and industry interactions with effective execution of all operations of the school.
Deputy Controller Of Examinations:
- Contenders pursuing or completed First Class Master’s Degree/ Ph.D. in Engineering/ Management/ Law with a minimum of 15 years of experience in academics and at least 5 years of senior level role in the examination administration in a University/ deemed University or Autonomous Institutions.
- The Deputy Controller of Examinations will assist the controller of examinations for the entire examinations and evaluation administration of the University.
Job seekers having Master’s Degree in any discipline with a minimum of 20 years of administrative experience of which at least 8 years is at a senior administrative role in a University/ deemed university or Autonomous Institution. MBA/ Ph.D. holders must be preferred by the selection committee of the organization.
Consequently UGC/ AICTE norms candidates must possess Ph.D. degree with research work/ paper publications in National/ International peer reviewed journals, experience of managing large research grants and international work experience.
Check Latest Opportunities:
Age Criteria for Presidency University Job Vacancy:
Participants should be completed 18 years according to the requirement of the University. The upper age limit and relaxation will be decided for SC/ ST and other reserved categories as per the rules of the management panel.
Salary Structure for Jobs in Presidency University:
After successfully assortment, candidates will receive an impressive and attractive amount of salary by the management panel. Other allowances will be provided to the career oriented candidates according to the organization’s norms frequently.
Selection Process for Presidency University Recruitment:
- Contenders, who want to acquire the latest job openings in this university they are required to send their CV or resume to the below stated mail address.
- Afterwards organization will conduct the written test or Interview for selection the candidates.
- Contenders need to be performed well in the selection procedure as per the rules.
Know here: Difference between Resume, CV & Bio-Data
Process to apply for Presidency University Recruitment Notification:
Willing candidates for these current jobs are required to follow these common steps as provided here-
- Firstly candidates need to go through the official website of the Presidency University that is www.presidencyuniversity.in
- Secondly candidates need to press the “careers” link at the top on the home page.
- Now you must select the appropriate link of the post and press that.
- Then read the complete notification carefully in an appropriate way.
- Afterwards contenders are required to prepare CV with required details.
- At last, send that to the below stated mail address on scheduled date.
Last date to send CV: First Week of the May 2017
Get Here More: Latest High Paid Up Teaching Jobs
Candidates can collect the rest of the details related to Presidency University Recruitment 2017 by going through the Official Link as given here. You can follow us (www.recruitmentinboxx.com) on Facebook and Google Plus for latest updates or you can use our free email service also.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|Sarkari Naukri- Latest Jobs||Latest Jobs For Freshers|
|Employment News- New Updates||Get Free Job Alerts On Mail|
|How to Find a Job Online||Upcoming Jobs By Organization|