PU CET 2019 Application Form
Panjab University is going to release the PU CET Application Form for the Panjab University Undergraduate Common Entrance Test. Candidates who wish to take admission UG/PG courses in PU can check the PU Eligibility, PU CET Exam Date and Notification from here.
As per the PU CET Eligibility Criteria, candidates who wish to apply for the PU CET (U.G.) Entrance Test 2019 should have passed class 12 from recognized board. Only candidates who complete their class 12 from the academic session 2017-19 can only apply for PU Entrance Exam 2019.
PU CET UG/PG Exam Application Form
PU CET 2019 Application Form is going to be available in the month of March 2019. For admission in BSc. (Hons.) and B.Pharma courses, application form of PU CET 2019 is common. Only eligible candidates must fill the PU CET Application Form.
Candidates who wish to collect further information about the PU CET 2019 Application Form must go through this complete page which is well developed by expert team members of the page www.recruitmentinboxx.com
PU CET Application Form
PUCET 2019- Important Details
|Exam||Punjab University Common Entrance Test (PU CET)|
|PU CET 2019 Conducting Body||Panjab University, Chandigarh|
|Mode of PU CET 2019 Application Form||Online|
|Mode of PU CET 2019 Exam||Offline|
|Medium of PU CET 2019 Exam||English|
|Duration of PU CET 2019 Exam||70 minutes for each section|
Check Here: Students’ Horoscope & Predictions by Zodiac Sign
PU CET Eligibility Criteria
Candidates who wish to fill the PU CET 2019 Application Form must check their eligibility from the below details:
- Nationality: Only Indian national candidates can apply.
- Qualifying Exam: Students who have passed/appeared (up to the academic session 2017 to 2019) 12th from any recognized board are eligible to apply.
- Minimum Marks: Candidates must have score minimum of 50% marks in 12th class.
- Subjects: For admission in the course, candidates must have English, Physics, Chemistry and one of the following subject: Biology/Biotechnology/ Mathematics in 12th class.
- Relaxation: There is a 5% of relaxation in eligibility marks for SC /ST/BC/PwD candidates.
Also Know Here: How to Choose Right College After 12th
Courses offered under PU CET 2019:
|B.Sc (Hons)||3 years|
PUCET Exam Pattern
PUCET 2019 Exam will be conducted through offline mode in Chandigarh only. There will be only Multiple Choice Questions in the exam. For each section of the exam, 70 minutes will be provided. 20 minutes extra will be given to the PwD candidates.2 marks will be awarded for each correct answer and for every wrong answer, 0.5 marks will be deducted.
Get Here With Exam Pattern: PU CET UG Syllabus
PU CET 2019 Application Fee:
While filling the PU CET 2019 Application Form, candidates have to submit the application fee. PU CET Application fee can be submitted in any branch of State Bank of India using website generated Challan. Check the Application fee for PU CET 2019 Application Form from below table:
|General Category (PCB/PCM/M)||Rs. 2100/-|
|SC/ST/PwD Category (PCB/PCM/M)||Rs. 1050/-|
|Additional Paper (Biology/Math)||Rs. 300/-|
Also Know Here: How To Reduce Negative Marking In Exam
How To Apply For PU CET 2019?
- To apply for PU CET UG Entrance Test, visit official website of Panjab University which is www.cetpg.puchd.ac.in
- After reaching at official web portal, hit “Prospectus” link and read all details as listed in PU CET 2019 notification.
- Thereafter, hit “Online Registration” link for PU CET Online Registration.
- Now, fill all details in PU CET Registration Form 2019 and hit “Submit” button to submit the entire details.
- After filling online registration form, hit “Login” tab to fill PU CET Online Application Form.
- Fill all required details in Panjab University Common Entrance Test Application form.
- Upload required documents & make payment of fee for PU CET 2019 Application Form in any branch of State bank of India using website generated challan.
- Submit your Panjab University Common Entrance Test Form & carry hard copy of PU CET Application Form 2019 for further need.
PUCET 2019 Exam Dates
Candidates can check the important dates for PU-CET 2019 from below:
|Starting of PU CET application form||3rd week of April 2019|
|Closing of application form||3rd week of May 2019|
|Availability of admit card||Last week of May 2019|
|Exam date||1st week of June 2019|
|Uploading of answer key||1st week of June 2019|
|Declaration of Result||2nd week of June 2019|
|Starting of Counseling (Admission form filling)||2nd week of June 2019|
|Starting of option filling||2nd week of July 2019|
|Display of Merit list||3rd week of July 2019|
PU CET 2019 Admission
Panjab University will start the admission procedure after the declaration of PU CET Result. Candidates who clear the PU CET 2019 Exam have to fill the admission form and mention their choice of Course(s)/ Department(s) in it. After that PUCET counseling will be conducted and admission will be given as per the seats available for the course. Final admission will be given after the verification of documents and as per the merit list and seats available.
You can get here: PU CET Admit Card
Candidates we hope that above information about the PU CET 2019 Application Form is helpful for you. For more information and updates about the PU CET 2019 Application Form, stay connected with us on this page.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|Punjab B.Ed Admission||Punjabi University Patiala Admission|
|Panjab University Admission||UGC Approved Universities|
|Best Colleges in India||Career After 12th In India|
|Latest Current Affairs||Entrance Exams In India|