PU CET Application Form
Panjab University is all set to invite PU CET Application Form to provide admission in various UG and PG courses. Candidates can grab the PU CET UG June Notification and Online Registration Date by going through this page. Contenders who wish to get admission in Panjab University; they can register themselves as the registration forms are going to be available on the official portal puchd.ac.in. Interested candidates can collect all the details like the Eligibility Criteria, Last Date and other through this page before applying. Candidates can fill PU CET Application Form 2017 through online mode by following the guidelines stated below on this page.
Headings Of This Page:
Panjab University Notification
How to Get PU CET Registration Form
Courses offered by Panjab University
Minimum Qualification To get Punjab University admission
Panjab University Common Entrance test Exam Pattern
Punjab University conducts entrance examination every year in order to provide admission to the eligible candidates in the B.Pharm, and B.Sc (H.S.) in Anthropology, Biochemistry, Biophysics, Biotechnology, Botany, Chemistry, Geology, Maths, Microbiology, Physics, Physics (Specialization in Electronics) and Zoology Courses. Candidates can fill and submit their PU online application form after getting complete details which are well featured on this page by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com. To get further more information of PU CET Application Form 2017–2018 please have a glance below:
PU CET Application Form
How to fill PU CET Application Form?
Log On The Official Website:
- Candidates firstly visit the official website of the Panjab University that is puchd.ac.in
- On the home page, go to the “Admission” tab and hit “Admission 2018” link.
Hit on the Apply Online link
- A page will be open, you are need to hit “Admission Brochure for Academic Session 2018” link
- Read the notification carefully and after that, come to the previous page and hit “Apply Online” link.
Fill here: PU CET Application Form
Fill The Application Form:
- On the mew page, application form will be appearing.
- Candidates need to fill it carefully and hit next button.
- Candidates are advised to keep yourself a scanned copy of photograph and signature while filling the application form.
Pay the Application Fee:
- After that, candidates need to pay the application fee through the online mode.
- Candidates can pay the application fees through the internet banking, debit card, credit card, mobile wallet etc.
Hit Submit Button:
- At last, filling all the details and pay the application from, candidates need to hit submit button.
- Candidates are advised to keep a photocopy of the application form for further use.
For undergraduate Course: Candidates must pass in 12th Class of 10+2 of CBSE or equivalent with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate in each subject and must also have passed English (core or elective or functional) as a subject.
For Post Graduate Course: Candidates must attain 3 years or more Bachelor’s Degrees in any discipline with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate from any recognized university or institute.
Know More About: What To Do After Graduation?
Why Do Post Graduation? Check Out Importance Of Master Degree
Contenders need to meet the age limitation in order to appear in the PU entrance test.
- For BHMS, candidates must have complete the age of 17 years as on 31st December at the time of admission.
- No application form without eligibility will be accepted so go through it first carefully and then get register yourself.
Candidates are also required to pay application fee towards entrance test. The application fee can be paid through SBI bank challan. Amount of application fee is non-refundable under any circumstances.
- For General category fee is: Rs. 1760/-
- For SC/ST/Blind category fee is: Rs. 880/-
Documents required at the time of Admission:
- 10th Mark Sheet as a proof of Date of Birth.
- 12th Mark Sheet and a passing Certificate.
- Category Certificate
- Admit card of PUCET 2018
- PUCET 2018 Scores
Selection to Under Graduate & Post Graduate Courses will be done on basis of their performance in Panjab University Common Entrance Test and Counseling which will be conducted by university.
PU CET 2018 Exam Pattern:
- Exam question paper will be conducted in English language in offline mode (OMR).
- It comprises of total 360 questions.
- For every right answer, the applicant gets 2 marks.
- For every wrong answer, 1/4 mark is deducted.
- For Marking and writing on the exam paper, only black ball pen shall be used.
|Paper||Subjects||No. of Questions||Maximum marks|
Want to Know? How to Manage Time during Exams
PU CET Important Date:
|Last date for filling up of online Admission Form||June 28, 2017|
|Last date for submission of hard copy of Admission Form & copies of certificates to Coordinator, CET Admission Cell, Department of Microbiology, BMS Block-I, Sector 25, Chandigarh – 160014||July 07, 2017 (till 5:00 p.m.)|
|Display of Tentative Merit List on website||July 14, 2017|
|Dates for inviting Objections regarding merit firmed up on the basis of already filled up information by the candidate||July 14-15, 2017|
|Online filling of preferences for B.Pharma and B.Sc. (Hons.) courses||July 14-15, 2017|
|Display of Provisional Merit List on website||July 18, 2017 (evening)|
|Release of Seat Allocation List (1st online counselling)||July 18, 2017 (evening)|
|Dates for reporting in the respective departments by the candidate on the basis of Seat Allocation List||July 19-21, 2017|
|Release of Seat Allocation List (2nd online counselling)||August 01, 2017 (evening)|
|Dates for reporting in the respective departments by the candidate on the basis of Seat Allocation List||August 02-04, 2017|
|Dates for Physical Counselling||August 07-08, 2017
Venue: University Auditorium (Near Law Department), P.U., Chandigarh
All eligible candidates who would submit their forms till July 07, 2017 (till 5:00 p.m.) will be eligible to appear in physical counseling.
Download from Here: PU CET Admit Card
The PUCET Result 2018 will be issued via online mode. The result will be declared in the third week of June 2018. A merit list will be prepared by the university as per candidate’s performance in entrance exam of Panjab University.
Check here: PU CET Application Form 2018
Get more details regarding PU CET Application Form 2018, by subscribing our free email service, you also may Bookmark our portal that is www.recruitmentinboxx.com to visit our site in just a single hit.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section
|Best Colleges in India||List Of Top Universities in India|
|How To Apply For Education Loan||Entrance Exams In India|
|Scholarship in India||Student Success Strategies|
|How To Survive First Year Of College||Why College Attendance is Important|