RBI Assistant Result
Candidates are hereby notified that RBI Assistant Result has been out now!! Therefore, applied candidates who were the part of preliminary online examination which was held on 27 & 28 November 2017 for 623 vacancies of Assistants can check RBI Assistant Pre Exam Result and ensure their eligibility for next phase of examination. Qualified contenders are informed that they have to go through the RBI Mains Exam which will be organized on 20-12-2017.
Aspirants can check RBI Assistant Exam Cut Off through this web page by using the direct link as stated below for your ease. Willing contenders can also get Reserve Bank of India Assistant Exam Result via official website that is rbi.org.in. Contenders who don’t know how to check RBI Assistant Result 2018 via online mode can follow the instructions as mentioned on this web page of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
Guidelines to Download Reserve Bank of India Assistant Pre Exam Result:
In order to get RBI Preliminary Online Examination Result via online mode go through the instructions as stated below in sequently manner:
- Firstly to avail RBI Assistant Preliminary Exam Result, candidates need to visit the official website that is rbi.org.in
- Now go to the below section of home page and press on “Opportunities @RBI” option.
- After hitting this option you will reach on next page here you need to hit at “Current Vacancies” tab available at the menu bar.
- Then select “Results” option from the drop down list.
- On next page, aspirants are required to choose “Result of Preliminary online examination held on November 27 & 28, 2017 for Recruitment of Assistants” link for RBI Assistant Pre Result.
- Again a new page will be displayed, now to get RBI Assistant Cut Off you need to press on “Roll Numbers of provisionally selected candidates” link.
- Then Reserve Bank of India Assistant Result PDF will be opened.
- Candidates are required to check their roll no in RBI Assistant Merit List by scrolling it manually.
- Afterwards, aspirants can download RBI Cut Off or save Reserve Bank of India Result.
- At end, you can take the print of RBI Result and safe RBI Merit List for future e reference.
RBI Assistant Result
What’s After RBI Pre Exam Result?
Candidates who get their roll no in RBI Assistant Pre Exam Cut Off are informed the authorities of Reserve Bank of India have decided to conduct the next stage of selection procedure that is Mains Exam. Only those applicants can appear in Mains Exam who had qualified in Preliminary Exam.
Jobs at Banking Sector: More than 1,000 vacancies
Brief Details of RBI Mains Exam:
- RBI Mains Exam is only organized for the candidates who have been shortlisted on the basis of results of preliminary examination.
- The Main online examination will be conducted on 20-12-2017.
- Contenders can download separate Admission Letters for Main Examination should be downloaded from RBI Website. The time of Main Examination and Venue of Examinations will be indicated in the admission letters.
RBI Mains Exam is going to be held on: 20-12-2017
Appeared candidates can also get RBI Assistant Result through the link as stated above. For obtaining upcoming information about RBI Assistant Result 2018 you can bookmark this web portal that is www.recruitmentinboxx.com by using ctrl+d or visit this web page time to time.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section
|RBI Assistant Admit Card||RBI Assistant Answer Key|
|RBI Assistant Recruitment||Latest Private Bank Jobs|
|Career in Banking Sector In India||Bank Exam Syllabus|
|How To Get A Bank Job In India||Bank Salary Structure|