RPSC RAS Admit Card
Rajasthan Public Service Commission has released RPSC RAS Admit Card. Applicants, who are going to appear in Interview for Subordinate Services, held on 12/09/2017 to 15/09/2017, and may download their RPSC RAS Call Letter with the help of this page. Applicants can get their call letter via online process only by visiting the official website that is rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in. For more details about RPSC RAS Admit Card 2017, applicants may visiting the below section of this page.
The Content of this Page:
|Way To Download RAS Admit Card||Mode To Get RPSC 2017 RAS|
|Motive Of Organizing Interview||Details Of Interview|
|Preparation Tips||RPSC RTS Interview Dates|
Rajasthan Public Service Commission had organized mains examination for the positions of RAS/RTS on 27-03-2017 and 28-03-2017. Aspirants who have qualified in these exams are required to participate in personality test which is conducted by Rajasthan Public Service Commission. So, aspirants may check RPSC RAS Admit Card 2018 from official link through online mode or either through hit on direct link given on this page which is well designed by team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
RPSC RAS Admit Card
How to get RPSC RAS Admit Card?
- Log on to the official website i.e. rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in
- From the left side of homepage select and hit on “Instructions / Interview Letter / Certificates” link
- A new page will come out along with various hall ticket links
- You need to hit on the link available in front of “Interview Letters For Rajasthan State And Subordinate Services Combined Competitive Examination, 2016” title.
- Afterwards a dialog box will appear in front of you as:
- Enter the credential and hit on “Submit” tab
- A new page will come out again along with your call letter
- Check out the details given on your Rajasthan PSC call letter and download it
- At last take a print out of the Rajasthan PSC admit card and keep it safe with the intention of using it at the time of examination.
Directly Get RPSC RAS Admit Card – From Here
Mode to get the Call Letter:
Candidates can get their Rajasthan PSC interview call letter by visiting the official website i.e. rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in. Aspirants who wish to get their call letter with more ease and comfort can also use the below stated steps. Furthermore candidates can also take help of the direct links to their call letter in a single hit.
Purpose of conducting the Interview:
The commission is conducting the interview procedure for those candidates who have proved them at the time of preliminary examination and mains examination for the Rajasthan Administrative Services. Those candidates who are qualified in the mains examination are only eligible to appear in the interview. The commission has selected eligible candidates for interview from which only few aspirants will be selected.
Get Updated News: Rajasthan Current Affairs
Contenders who qualify prelims and mains exam now, they have to appear for personal interview and to crack this interview you should be prepared. So for your convenience we are here providing some preparation tips. So have a look…
- Candidate should be well aware about the job and its profile.
- Aspirants should prepare their curriculum vitae and read it before appearing for interview.
- You should be strong, problem handler, bold and confident.
- You should have complete knowledge of about your academics and qualification.
- You should represent yourself in exact way as you are.
- Put a sweet smile on your face while you are giving interview and behave gently as gentle man.
Read Out: How to Crack Interview
Important Interview dates:
Personal interview Dates: 12/09/2017 to 15/09/2017
For more details about RPSC RAS Admit Card 2017-18, candidates may visit Official Website. Contenders who are interested and eligible need to join us on Face book/ Google Plus to get more upcoming career related notifications.
You can also sub- scribe web- portal through mail address to get direct mail in your mail box from our free mail services. If you have any query related to this post then you are free to ask us in the below given comment box, we tea of www.recruitmentinboxx.com will surely respond to your query at the earliest.
You May Also Like To Check This Section:
|RPSC Syllabus||RPSC Recruitment|
|RPSC Result||Interview Prep. Tips- By Experts|
|How to Dress For an Interview||Why Should We Hire You – Get Best Answers|
|More Government Jobs||Rajasthan Jobs|