SAIL Bhilai Recruitment
Steel Authority of India Limited, Bhilai has released notification regarding SAIL Bhilai Recruitment of Resident House Officer (RHOs)/Registrar/Sr. registrar vacancies at J.L.N Hospital and research centre. Organization is inviting applications from the eligible and highly skilled candidates for SAIL Bhilai Recruitment 2017. Candidates who will fulfill the eligibility criteria may attend walk in interview on 31-07-2017 with the certified documents.
Highlights of the Page
|Details about SAIL Bhilai Recruitment||Vacancy Detail|
|Required Qualification||Age Limitation|
|Details of Salary||Procedure of Selection|
|Fees of Application||How to apply for SAIL Bhilai Jobs|
|Interview Venue and Date||Important Note|
Candidates who are applying for SAIL vacancies must bring essential documents at the time of interview round. Those aspirants who will be qualified in interview they will get the suitable positions in organization. Selected job seekers will get impressive amount of salary. For getting more details regarding SAIL Bhilai Recruitment 2018, you can go through the entire page which is updated by the team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
SAIL Bhilai Recruitment
- Resident House Officer
- Senior Registrar
|RHO( Resident House Officer)||MBBS (MCI Recognized)|
|Registrar||MBBS with two year full time Diploma (MCI Recognized)|
|Senior Registrar||MBBS with PG Degree (MCI Recognized)/DNB|
Get here latest: Medical Jobs
Limitation of Age:
- Candidates who are applying for the post of RHO should not be more than 30 years
- Who are applying for MS/MD/DNB and Diploma should not be more than 35 years as on the date 31-07-2017.
- Five years age relaxation will be given to ST/SC candidates and three years for OBC candidates.
|Name of the Post||Stipend (Per Month)|
|RHO (Resident House Officer)||25000/-|
Great Career Guarantee: 8 New Courses, Which Draws Salary In Millions
The organization has decided to conduct ‘walk in interview’ for hiring the talented candidates, so aspirants have to perform well in interview to grab these positions.
- Aspirants need to pay application fee of Rs. 250/-(Two hundred fifty only).
- The fee should be paid in the form of Demand Draft in favour of Steel Authority of India Limited Bhilai.
- Those candidates who belong to SC/ST category are exempted from the above fees.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for Interview.
How to Apply for SAIL Bhilai Recruitment:
Candidates who are going to apply for SAIL Jobs need to follow the simple rules mentioned below.
- First of all candidates need to visit on the official website of Steel Authority Of India Limited that is www.sail.co.in.
- Then on the home page of the organization you will see the Careers tab.
- You have to hit on “Careers” tab given in the menu bar.
- After that press “Walk-in interview for RHOs / REGISTRARS / SR. REGISTRARS at JLN Hospital & Research Centre – Bhilai Steel Plant” link which is shown under the “News” section.
- After hitting on this link you will get PDF on your computer screen, read all the instructions vigilantly.
- After reading the instructions you need to prepare your all testimonials and academic records.
- Afterwards you need to attend the walk in interview with all the documents (Originals + one set of photo copies), proof of age, Experience certificate, Medical Registration Certificate, Category Certificate NOC from present employer(if any), two Passport size photos and a Demand Draft.
Venue of the Interview:
Office of the Director I/C
J.L.N Hospital & Research Centre
Bhilai Street Plant, Bhilai 490001
- Interview Date- 31-07-2017
- Time of Registration- 9:00 am to 11:00 am
SAIL Bhilai Recruitment: Download PDF
Appearing Candidates can get further information about SAIL Bhilai Recruitment 2017 – 2018 from the Official Link of the organization. You can bookmark our web page by using CTRL+D and also follow us on face book and google plus.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|Get Free Job Alerts On Mail||More Government Jobs|
|Latest Jobs For Freshers||Upcoming Jobs By Organization|
|How To Prepare For Group Discussion||Why Should We Hire You – Get Best Answers|
|How to Crack Interview|