To recruit eligible aspirants for Nursing Staff Trainee Post, SAIL Recruitment notice is released. There are 25 vacancies of Nursing Staff Trainee in Burnpur Hospital for which Walkin will be organized.
Those willing to apply for SAIL Recruitment 2018-19 must check eligibility norms from below. Walkin for Nursing Staff Trainee Post will be held on 10.04.2018. You must carry all essential documents set at time of appearing for interview.
SAIL Burnpur Walkin for Nursing Staff Trainee:
To enroll for SAIL Nursing Staff Recruitment, you are required to prepare application form, and then appear for walk in along with documents in original and photocopies at venue placed below.
Grab more information regarding Steel Authority of India Limited Nursing Staff Recruitment & SAIL Nursing Staff Jobs from below of this page designed by team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
- Female: 20 trainees
- Male: 05 trainees
Eligibility criteria for SAIL Nursing Staff Trainee Recruitment:
Prior applying for SAIL 2018 Recruitment & SAIL Nursing Staff Trainee Jobs, check eligibility norms from here
- To apply for SAIL Nursing Staff Trainee Walikn, aspirants must hold B.Sc.(Nursing) degree/ Diploma in General Nursing & Midwifery (GNM) from a recognised institute/college ; possess Certificate of Registration from WB NC.
- The Medical fitness of contenders selected as trainee under the scheme will have to be certified by the Medical Officer of IISCO Steel Plant Hospital.
Find Out Latest: Medical Jobs
Upper Age Limit for Steel Authority of India Limited Nursing Staff Jobs:
Those applying for Burnpur SAIL Recruitment must check age norms from here.
- 30 years for General candidates
- 33 years for OBC candidates
- 35 years for SC / ST candidates
Selection Procedure for SAIL Nursing Staff Vacancy:
Hiring panel will organize Personal Interview or a written test followed by a Personal Interview to shortlist aspirants for Steel Authority of India Limited Nursing Staff Trainee Recruitment.
Get Here Detailed: SAIL Exam Syllabus
Stipend & Allowances for SAIL Jobs:
Those recruited for Steel Authority of India Limited Vacancy are entitled to get stipend of Rs 8,000/- and an additional amount as “Knowledge & Skill enhancement allowance” as listed below in table.
The maximum amount payable to the Trainees will be Rs.8,000.00 (stipend) + Rs.7020.00 per month (Rs.260 x 27 as allowance)=Rs.15,020.00.
|Monthly attendance (No. of days of physical presence)||Rate of allowance for each day of physical presence (Rs./day of presence)|
|20 days or more||260/-|
|15 to 19 days||130/-|
|Less than 15 days||No amount may be given as allowance. Only stipend to be paid.|
How to apply for Burnpur Walkin for Nursing Staff Trainee Post?
Here is step by step process for SAIL Burnpur Recruitment & SAIL Nursing Staff Walkin.
- Log on to official website of Steel Authority of India Limited that is www.sail.co.in
- Aspirants may move under ‘What’s New’ section & press on ‘Walk-In- Interview for the Nursing Staff Trainee’ link.
- Read all eligibility norms as listed in SAIL Notification 2018.
- After this, you may download SAIL Application Form 2018.
- Applicants may put required details in SAIL Online Application Form.
- Subsequent to it, attach all required documents, passport size photograph with it.
- Now, you must carry this form at time of appearing for walkin.
- Apply for SAIL Job openings in this way. So, enroll for SAIL Vacancies if you find yourself eligible.
|Date of Interview||10.04.2018 (Tuesday)|
|Place of Interview||Confluence, Opp. to Burnpur Post Office, Near Bharati Bhawan.|
|Reporting Time||09.00 am with documents in original and photocopies.|
Go through this Official Link to get rest information about SAIL Recruitment 2018-19. You can bookmark this web page www.recruitmentinboxx.com by hitting CTRL+D for more updates from time to time.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|SAIL Admit Card||SAIL Result|
|Employment News- New Updates||Upcoming Jobs By Organization|
|All Govt. Jobs By State||More Government Jobs|
|How to Find a Job Online||Latest Walkin Jobs In India|