A vacancy notification has been advertised titled as SAIL Recruitment by Steel Authority Of India Limited. Interested candidates can apply for Mining Sirdar and Operator-cum -Technician Trainee Jobs through online mode. Candidates are advised to check the eligibility criteria before applying against this advertisement of SAIL Recruitment 2017.
Check These Details Here:
Steel Authority Of India Limited Vacancy
Pay Scale For Selected Employees
Method Of Selection
Willing candidates for Steel Authority Of India Limited Recruitment Vacancies must have Matriculation/ Diploma in Engineering in various discipline from any recognized Institute. Aspirants can fill online application from 30/01/2017 to 28/02/2017. As per the requirements of the organization the age of the applicants must be in between 18 to 28. For detailed information of SAIL Recruitment candidates must check this page section which is well designed by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
|Posts & Grade||Total No. of Posts||Reservation|
|Mining Sirdar, S-1||08||Chasnalla, Jitpur-06||-||02||01||03|
|Operator-cum -Technician Trainee (Electrical), S-3||06||Chasnalla, Jitpur-05||01||01||-||03|
Essential Minimum Qualification:
Mining Sirdar, S-1:
- Candidates, who are interested in SAIL Vacancy they must have Matriculation from a Govt, recognized Institute with valid certificate of Competency from DGMS under CMR (for Coal Mines), along with valid Gas Testing & First-Aid Certificate.
- Candidates should have minimum 1 year experience of Post qualification as per the requirements of the organization.
Operator-cum -Technician Trainee (Electrical), S-3:
Candidates, who want to apply for SAIL Careers they should have three years full time Diploma in Engineering from a Govt, recognized Institute in the Electrical discipline with minimum 50% aggregate marks.
- The minimum age of the applying contenders for SAIL Jobs must be 18 years.
- The Upper Age Limit of the contenders must not be more than 28 yrs as per requisites by the company.
- Upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years for SC/ST and 3 years for OBC (non-creamy layer), Ex-serviceman will be admissible for age relaxation as per Government, norms.
Scale of Pay:
After successfully selection candidates will get an impressive amount of salary by the organization which is well mentioned below-
|Posts & Grade||Pay Scale|
|Mining Sirdar, S-1||Rs. 15830-3% -22150|
|Operator-cum -Technician Trainee (Electrical), S-3||Rs. 16800-3% – 24110|
Other allowances will be paid to the candidates as per the rules of the organization or Government.
Method of assortment:
- Candidates, who are willing to grab Steel Authority Of India Limited Jobs they have to fill online application form.
- The organization will screen the form and shortlisted candidates will be called for written test and or interview.
- The final selection of the candidates will be based on their performance and skills.
Best Preparation Tips For Exam/ Interview:
How to apply for Steel Authority Of India Limited Recruitment?
- First of all log in to the official website of the organization i.e www.sail.co.in
- Then hit on “Careers” tab which is available at the menu bar on the home page.
- On this new page press the link of “Current Job Opening / Online Registration” which is at the top.
- After that, hit on “Recruitment of Mining Posts” link on this page new page.
- Then hit on “Here” link and log in with your password and id.
- Upload documents/ testimonials and recent passport size photograph with signature if applicable.
- Hit no “Submit” tab and take a print out of the form for future use.
Read Also: Process to Fill Online Application Form
Dates to remember:
The applications can be submitted through website from under given date -
|Opening date of online application||30/01/2017|
|Closing Date of online Application||28/02/2017|
Candidates, who want to know more about SAIL Recruitment they must go through Official Link which is stated above by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com. For latest updates regarding SAIL Recruitment 2017 candidates need to stay in touch with us by pressing CTRL + D to bookmark our portal or you can use our free email service also.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|Employment News- New Updates||Top Jobs To Apply|
|Latest Jobs For Freshers||Get Free Job Alerts On Mail|
|Sarkari Naukri- Latest Jobs||More Government Jobs|
|All Govt. Jobs By State||Private Jobs Vs Government Jobs|