South Western Railway Recruitment
Indian Railway is going to recruit 33 candidates through South Western Railway Recruitment procedure. The organization has revealed the RRC SWR Notification to hire applicants for Jr Engg Posts through GDCE. Those candidates who are interested in SWR vacancies can apply through online mode.
To apply for the South Western Railway Jr Engg Recruitment, candidates should fill and submit the South Western Railway application form before the closing date which is 17-06-2018. Before applying for the SWR vacancy, candidates should check the South Western Railway recruitment 2018 eligibility from here.
South Western Railway 2018 Recruitment
Indian Railway provides many facilities to the employee like medical facility, House facility and traveling facility. Appliers will have to qualify the SWR General Departmental Competitive Examination (GDCE) which is followed by the Documents verification to appoint on the RRC SWR Recruitment.
Applying contenders for SWR Jobs must appear in GDCE for selection to the Post of Junior Engineer/Drawing, Design & Estimation. For more details regarding South Western Railway Recruitment 2018-19, you can go through this page which is created by team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
Check Out Latest: Railway Jobs
South Western Railway Recruitment
South Western Railway Vacancies:
- Posts Name: Junior Engineer/Drawing, Design & Estimation
- Number Of Vacancies: 33
Discipline Wise SWR Vacancy Details:
|Discipline Name||Total South Western Railway Vacancy|
|Signal & Telecom||05|
Qualification Required For SWR 33 Recruitment:
To apply for the South Western Railway 33 Recruitment, candidates should complete the Three years Diploma in concerned stream or a combination of any sub stream of basic streams from recognized university or institutions.
Check Out Current: Diploma Jobs
Age Limitation of SWR Job:
For the South Western Railway 33 Posts, maximum age of the candidates should be follows.
- 42 years for General candidates
- 45 years for OBC candidates
- 47 for SC/ST candidates
Salary Details For South Western Railway jobs:
Applicants, who’re selected for RRC South Western Railway Recruitment and going to appear in GDCE for selection to the Post of Junior Engineer/Drawing, Design & Estimation, will get Level – 6 of 7th CPC.
Selection Procedure for RRC SWR (GDCE) 33 Jr Engg Posts:
Those aspirants who are going to apply for South Western Railway Jr Engg Posts will have to qualify the General Departmental Competitive Examination which is followed by the Document Verification/Medical examination that will conduct by the selection committee of the organization.
Exam Pattern For
|3||General Intelligence and Reasoning|
Read Out: Railway Exam Preparation Tips
Points To Be Noted For SWR Railway Recruitment:
- Computer Based Test will be set in English, Hindi, Urdu and local languages i.e. Kannada, Telugu, Tamil, Marathi & Konkani.
- The question paper will have 100 questions, each carrying one mark and the duration of the examination is 90 minutes.
- There will be Negative Marking in CBT examination and marks will be deducted for each wrong answer @ 1/3 of the marks allotted for each question.
How To Apply For South Western Railway Recruitment ?
To apply for the SWR Jr Engg Recruitment, candidates should follow the below stated steps on this page, please have a look..!!
- First of all, you should visit the official website of the organization which is www.rrchubli.in
- After that, you need to move your cursor to the “Notifications” tab which is mentioned in the main menu bar.
- Then, you are required to hit following link related to South Western Railway Recruitment notification.
“JE/Drawing, Design & Estimation (for Civil Engineering, Mechanical, Electrical, Signal & Telecom) – General Departmental Competitive Examination (GDCE) – Online application”
- Now PDF file will be open on your computer screen and you should ensure your eligibility through SWR Recruitment Notification.
- After that, hit the South Western Railway Recruitment Apply Online Link.
- Fill South Western Railway Online application form in correct manner and attach all the required documents along with application form.
- Thereafter, recheck filled South Western Railway Online form and submit it with-in given time period.
Check Latest Job Updates: Maharojgar Recruitment
Last Date to Submit SWR Online Form: 17-06-2018
Candidates can get the complete details about South Western Railway Recruitment 2018-19 from this page which is created by team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com. For more updates about RRC SWR GDCE Result and admit card, you can bookmark this page by pressing ctrl+D.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|Railway Exams Eligibility||Railway Selection Procedure|
|Career In Indian Railway||More Government Jobs|
|Railway Recruitment Board in India||Indian Railway Coaching Centre|
|Latest Private Jobs||Railway Jobs Salary Structure|